Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What do you think about g potato in general or what games do you play there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't see how buff pang did anything but improve the game.
It's not unfair, since all players have access to it and it makes the boring
levels go faster.

I meant on the pservers. official is fine getting it until lv30 or whatever it is now. Most servers have all the buffs maxed out with little or no level cap. that is what is killing the Assist class in terms of FS.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Well i actually have just Played eFlyff,
i actually was never hacked, i don't have anything to say against their user support, since i once lost access to my email (which i didn't even remember de email address i used) And after a week, got my account back.

I generally think eFlyff is way TOO inbalanced... People who buy gpotatos have so much advantage of those who don't, just watch the "Q Amps", that fucked even more the Economy, and gave more advantage to gpotato buyers while leveling.

It way seems gPotato just wan't to get full of money, i'm not saying that getting profits of what they do isn't correct, actually i think that's good, but they'r not doing it in the best way, since they are ruinning the game (which already is fucked) by giving more and more Advantage to gpotato buyers... In some way they have to fix this... However the people that buy gpotatos will be mad on anything that gPotato tries to do to balance the game... and they'll way lose money.

So yes... they'r fucked.

Reaction score
Quit eFlyff some time ago, got about 20k gpots left or so. Played Rappelz. I like that sort of mmo's. Similar to Lineage and Aion style/look. Played Iris online, pathetic poop. Don't even bother trying that game. Allods Online was an alright game although got quite boring due to amount of quests. Most likely gonna try Uncharted Waters Online, the concept of the game seems to be interesting.

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Quit eFlyff some time ago, got about 20k gpots left or so. Played Rappelz. I like that sort of mmo's. Similar to Lineage and Aion style/look. Played Iris online, pathetic poop. Don't even bother trying that game. Allods Online was an alright game although got quite boring due to amount of quests. Most likely gonna try Uncharted Waters Online, the concept of the game seems to be interesting.

Tried Rapplez as well but it was too much like FlyFF in regards to grinding.

They turned Iris + Luna into trash games with the cash shop stuff they have now. (Both were awesome games made by the same developers)

UWO seems like Florensia Online :eek:tt1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont mind Gpotato whoring out their games for money, but as soon as you get banned it seems impossible to get unbanned.

Once they make their mind up there is no changing it, no matter how much proof you give them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back