Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Regarding Servers/Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Trying to setup a somewhat decent Server for myself to have some fun after work, did manage to create one with the v15 files by Cuvvvie but since it has no features it wont be as good.
Did go through the DL sections but i couldnt get those files to work.

What kind of files would be decent ones to run a Sever with, used to like the old GoH server features but those files man.. just couldnt get them to work.
Or if someone wants to help me with a setup of one that would be awesome aswell

regards

Now you can tag me!
Reaction score
Trying to setup a somewhat decent Server for myself to have some fun after work, did manage to create one with the v15 files by Cuvvvie but since it has no features it wont be as good.
Did go through the DL sections but i couldnt get those files to work.

What kind of files would be decent ones to run a Sever with, used to like the old GoH server features but those files man.. just couldnt get them to work.
Or if someone wants to help me with a setup of one that would be awesome aswell

regards

I would start with a stable & clean source like Cuvvvie, and then add features from these other releases you find.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I would start with a stable & clean source like Cuvvvie, and then add features from these other releases you find.

thank you for the reply :)
Is there a guide or something for it, since i dont want to mees things up and do it the proper way.
Or is it literally just copy and paste, start the server and there we go or is it?

Also since is the clean files i would be going for, what kind of things are a must have? To make it a better experience/ more stable and so on.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Did try to add some of the common things into the Files, got a couple "easy" ones to work but those bigger ones like petfilter and teleporter just dont want to work at all..
Would rather have a server with some released files running and figure stuff out while tweaking stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back