Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Who Remembers These? (:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've kept these in my MediaFire account for years.
They don't have any usefulness but they were what started it all for me.
Getting me on the track of Web Designing.

oValkyrie - Who Remembers These? (: - RaGEZONE Forums

It's great to see how amazing Flyff Private Servers have progressed.
I haven't played Flyff in years but they seem to be out competing eFlyff.

Thanks for viewing such a pointless thread. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I remember most of these files, and I'm sure I have a backup on them somewhere on my external harddrive. Nonetheless, they are pretty much useless now. :) Although I did like iPwns web designs...

:p:

Welcome back?

Ohh and also, here's a throwback for you:(Remember your old designs?)

Banana
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't remember any of these, except the non-Flyff related links.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Agghh! My old designs are embarrassing. Haha.
Yes, iPwn was the one who inspired me to start designing!
Looking back it was such a plain design but everyone loved and used it.

It'd be nice to run these files and just play on them locally sometimes.
I remember taking my laptop to the park and playing my Flyff server without internet.

Ace of Hearts
Reaction score
I don't remember any of these, except the non-Flyff related links.

way back in the Caalli files days, I recognize most of them from way back, ended up checking my old mediafire, some months ago, fun memories, kinda ironic that the biggest complaint about the caalli files was a player limit that most servers now days couldn't even reach lol

Banana
Loyal Member
Reaction score
way back in the Caalli files days, I recognize most of them from way back, ended up checking my old mediafire, some months ago, fun memories, kinda ironic that the biggest complaint about the caalli files was a player limit that most servers now days couldn't even reach lol

I don't remember them because I rarely used public content.

Not working on UnitedFlyf
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'd like link to mediafire if possible. Would be interesting to look at some of the stuff used in caali days again.

• ♠️​ ♦️ ♣️ ​♥️ •
Reaction score

Times are changing ren. However, it was a good time in some aspects for me, but the path goes forward. :O

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'd like link to mediafire if possible. Would be interesting to look at some of the stuff used in caali days again.

I can't give proper credits but these are really old so I hope no one minds.
This is the link to the .

It'll be nice to see what you can do with these. :)

Reaction score
I remember most of these files, and I'm sure I have a backup on them somewhere on my external harddrive. Nonetheless, they are pretty much useless now. :) Although I did like iPwns web designs...

:p:

Welcome back?

Ohh and also, here's a throwback for you:(Remember your old designs?)

My green design remake from that premade website made by someone else was pure graphic edits :b and some html changes, really basic stuff but still I'm glad you enjoyed them /wink

Loyal Member
Reaction score
I can't give proper credits but these are really old so I hope no one minds.
This is the link to the .

It'll be nice to see what you can do with these. :)

Thanks, decompiled the Caali files. Funny to see all of the mysql calls synchronized with the game server... But that was a long suspected cause of the lag.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ah, the olden days--nice and enjoyable they were. Nowadays lack the enjoyment that those possessed.

Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ah, the olden days--nice and enjoyable they were. Nowadays lack the enjoyment that those possessed.

That's just how you remember them. Nothing much has changed in terms of what can and cannot be enjoyed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hm i also miss the old days... Flyff was the reason i got interested in programming and all that stuff :D
Also the community was better then today. All the ddos kiddies an such stupid poop killed all the fun working on a flyff pserver :(

Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hm i also miss the old days... Flyff was the reason i got interested in programming and all that stuff :D
Also the community was better then today. All the ddos kiddies an such stupid poop killed all the fun working on a flyff pserver :(

There were just as many DDoSers in caali days as there are now. Only difference is now players can tell the difference between when a server is getting DDoSed and when one isn't.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
that green webdesign by ipwn i loved that template ;D old time also made me developping flyff features realy awesome time ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back