Best server files

True MemberRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    450Posts

Best server files

Best server files
    wanted to know between free and paid files what would be the best to set up a server ??

True MemberRank
    Mar 2012 Join Date
    USALocation
    1,470Posts

Re: Best server files

Always free as long as it comes from a reputable source.
    ~To Each Their Own~
    https://infinixwebs.tk/info

MemberRank
    Oct 2018 Join Date
    20Posts

Use curvvy's v15 and spend a few months learning common SQL queries and navigating the database, importing NPC's, models, items, maps, quests. Later on you can learn to compile your own Neuz and also add things v17 Glow effects, v19 theme.

Many top servers all use v15 and simply add features on top of it, because it is the most stable and it's free.

I think paying someone is silly unless what they offer is something amazing and no other server has. If you need some resources to learn from I can post some links I saved since information is hard to find.

True MemberRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    450Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jblazer View Post
    Use curvvy's v15 and spend a few months learning common SQL queries and navigating the database, importing NPC's, models, items, maps, quests. Later on you can learn to compile your own Neuz and also add things v17 Glow effects, v19 theme.

Many top servers all use v15 and simply add features on top of it, because it is the most stable and it's free.

I think paying someone is silly unless what they offer is something amazing and no other server has. If you need some resources to learn from I can post some links I saved since information is hard to find.
    I would like some resources to learn. if you can pass the links, I would be grateful

True MemberRank
    Mar 2012 Join Date
    USALocation
    1,470Posts

Your best bet would to be search within these forums or *********** instead. There is way too much to just offer a few simple links.
    ~To Each Their Own~
    https://infinixwebs.tk/info

MemberRank
    Oct 2018 Join Date
    20Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ADMTec View Post
    I would like some resources to learn. if you can pass the links, I would be grateful
    > Start with this, get a v15 server up and running.
    > Adding items (Torrent Excel and learn to use Excel shortcuts. Editing propitems.txt will be 100x easier)
    > Adding NPC's
    > Adding NPC's 2

>Adding items to NPC's
    > DyoManager for opening .dyo files to edit NPC's
    > Adding maps

> ATools
    ATools is the most modern and powerful set of programs you should learn. It has to go into your flyff directory. What I did was install a second FlyFF folder > extract atools to it > extract data.res, data1.res, data2.res so it looks like this
    Use ResEditor inside ATools to extract the .res files so it looks like my image. This ResEditor works too for extracting

ATools World Editor can also be used to place NPC's on maps so that way it will auto-create your .dyo file with the correct position and models so you don't have to do it manually.
    I know it's frustrating going through some of those guides cause they have dead images and dead links but try your best, I'm going to update the guides on my website within the next few months.
    Last edited by GhostSnyper; 08-12-18 at 06:03 AM. Reason: removed blocked content

Advertisement