Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Stable Server Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I respect your opinions and your suggestions on me guys. Thank you for being there. This coming June 14 (Classes Start) I will be a First Year BSIT(Bachelor of Science in Information Technology) student and will be learning the IT Fundamentals and other Computer Languages. I'm gonna do my best to improve my skills in coding and on developing so I could make a server that is stable and always updated.

But can you please send me a file or a link with Server Files that has better and is more stable | lesser bugged files ? :thumbup:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
your best bet is to use the v15 official files and add everything yourself. and i believe these files are the most stable.
cons: you will have to add A LOT of features to get it up to date, like 3rd jobs, maps and other things. This is a lot of work.
Pros: by doing it this way you will learn a lot about the server files and the source. so the pros out weigh the cons by a lot. its worth it if you want to truly have a great server and be a great coder.

it will get kind of frustrating at times when things go wrong or don't work, but just keep at it and you will get it.
i have used the v15 files and had not had any problem with them. there was one thing with the files about pets disconnecting a player after it got to farm from the owner, but the files i had downloaded had a fix for it. just search for v15 source.

good luck
Ryno

Not working on UnitedFlyf
Loyal Member
Reaction score
your best bet is to use the v15 official files and add everything yourself. and i believe these files are the most stable.
cons: you will have to add A LOT of features to get it up to date, like 3rd jobs, maps and other things. This is a lot of work.
Pros: by doing it this way you will learn a lot about the server files and the source. so the pros out weigh the cons by a lot. its worth it if you want to truly have a great server and be a great coder.

it will get kind of frustrating at times when things go wrong or don't work, but just keep at it and you will get it.
i have used the v15 files and had not had any problem with them. there was one thing with the files about pets disconnecting a player after it got to farm from the owner, but the files i had downloaded had a fix for it. just search for v15 source.

good luck
Ryno

Another big plus to starting with v15 source is that you'll know how the v15-v19 updates were coded(because you did them yourself). This makes it much easier to fix any bugs if you run into them. Also, you have the opportunity to make improvements over the released updates.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Wow thank you for helping out guys! I don't really know how to update and fix my own files. If you videos or something that I can learn from, please share. Thank you very much for your suggestions and help. :thumbup1:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
what i did was i downloaded v15 files and the blessed files and just compared the two to see what was missing and what needed to be added, ect, ect...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
what i did was i downloaded v15 files and the blessed files and just compared the two to see what was missing and what needed to be added, ect, ect...

That's really cool. I'll do that myself and I was also hoping that you would share your Server Files if it's okay with you. :):

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
my server files don't have a lot of features added, i had stop adding stuff to concentrate on learning c++ and modding skyrim. i think they only things that are on my server are full shops, traseia, buff pets can give npc buffs, jewelry and mask are able to be awakened, and changed all set effects, and monsters levels to make good use of them all. which is all easy to do. and not really worth releasing.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
my server files don't have a lot of features added, i had stop adding stuff to concentrate on learning c++ and modding skyrim. i think they only things that are on my server are full shops, traseia, buff pets can give npc buffs, jewelry and mask are able to be awakened, and changed all set effects, and monsters levels to make good use of them all. which is all easy to do. and not really worth releasing.

It's worth releasing for a noob like me. But if you don't want to release it, it's still okay, I'll respect your decesion.
But honestly, your server files sounds very cool to me :thumbup1:

I hope you'll share it to me, even though you don't want to release it.
Don't worry, I won't forget to put your name on the Credits.

• ♠️​ ♦️ ♣️ ​♥️ •
Reaction score
It's worth releasing for a noob like me. But if you don't want to release it, it's still okay, I'll respect your decesion.
But honestly, your server files sounds very cool to me :thumbup1:

I hope you'll share it to me, even though you don't want to release it.
Don't worry, I won't forget to put your name on the Credits.

just skipping processes wont help u in future. then u got files u cant work with, because u dont know how they has been made to that.

Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Levixavier, seriously, stop asking people to release their files. Repeatedly asking people for their server files will not get you anywhere, especially since even if they gave you the files, you would learn absolutely nothing from using them.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yeah, I know your right. Better to learn from scratch than to depend on edited files.

• ♠️​ ♦️ ♣️ ​♥️ •
Reaction score
praise that day, he got it.
Levixavier - Stable Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
I will bet that always if you ask something like that there's some amount of newbies providing incorrect information for you, because they don't have even inspected the server files totally.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yeah, your right. I have now downloaded Blessed Infinitum Source and Server Files. I like it, it might be buggy but I will try to improve and make it more cooler from scratch.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello im newbie too in the world of flyff that means i never played or anything, this is the new beginning to me i will drop my ro and mu project because it seems flyff is more fun and at least its open sources too

0xC0FFEE
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hello im newbie too in the world of flyff that means i never played or anything, this is the new beginning to me i will drop my ro and mu project because it seems flyff is more fun and at least its open sources too

Begin by either playing eFlyff OR a good private server so you get your bearings of the game.

Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Begin by either playing eFlyff OR a good private server so you get your bearings of the game.

Yes, definitely do this. You have no hope of running a good private server if you don't know much about playing the game.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Yes, definitely do this. You have no hope of running a good private server if you don't know much about playing the game.

Yeah, do what these guys said. I also recommend you to play a better and much stable FlyFF if we're talking about private servers. You can also learn better from the original FlyFF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back