Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What Town Theme Looks Better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I would like to talk about town themes. What one do you guys like better? My self I like the Frozen Flaris a good bit. What do you guys think?:8:

Banana
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I made Flaris on fire once, however it lagged the hell out of me. ;-;

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I find it nice when server's redesign towns for the Holiday ; Halloween = Scary Flaris , Christmas = Azria Type of Flaris , etc

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So what all is in enviromenteffect.txt and How do you use it? I tryed to search for it. I am a new server owner. Mine is v15 and I dont even have that file. If I do i cant find it LOL I know its not in my Resource folder any ways.

Last edited:
One word! Im Fawkin Pro!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
true, still, you can use it for changing the textures of for example the trees into , snow(winter) trees or autumn trees etc, yeah I am a tree lover :eek:tt1:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How about a town that actually looks like a town, like sm.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The 3 towns are fine. Flaris looks more like a village. SM is more like the capital and Darken is an underground mining outpost.

Banana
Loyal Member
Reaction score
go into beast Windows -> Continent info

Window > Continent Info is for fog, color, skybox, 2D Map area, and weather settings. EnvironmentEffect.txt is located in your server's Resource folder.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LOL its not in mine no Where I dont have Beast Yet but I only have like 6 files that even start with E and EnvironmetEffect is not one of them LOL Is it because mine is V15? maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back