Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Most unique feature to get implemented?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Flying system improvments:
Adding Boats that are drived by flyffers and have collision to get others with them

PVP:
get back the v6 PVP/PK system

and maybe
make FlyFF like a FPS game
add weapons , bullets ...

Last edited:
Banana
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Flying system improvments:
Adding Boats that are drived by flyffers and have collision to get otherw with them

PVP:
get back the v6 PVP/PK system

and maybe
make FlyFF like a FPS game
add weapons , bullets ...

So turn Flyff into Grand Theft Auto?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
So turn Flyff into Grand Theft Auto?

battlefield is better lol
:F

but
weapons are only for 4th jobs .......
they will remplace the swords for that class

i will try to code this system as using the arrows as bullet and use the crossbow animation for the weapons

Banana
Loyal Member
Reaction score

but

i will try to code this system as using the arrows as bullet and use the crossbow animation for the weapons

There are no 4th jobs.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

but

No offence but that would destroy the game.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Environment effects. Make it so that, say, fire-elemented skills and gear will be weakened if it's raining. Run speed is reduced when it's snowing. Stuff like that. It'd be REALLY cool to just take the whole weather system a step further. Make it so that when it's raining, lightning can strike a tree and start a fire that spreads and hurts people. That would be badass.

Banana
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Environment effects. Make it so that, say, fire-elemented skills and gear will be weakened if it's raining. Run speed is reduced when it's snowing. Stuff like that. It'd be REALLY cool to just take the whole weather system a step further. Make it so that when it's raining, lightning can strike a tree and start a fire that spreads and hurts people. That would be badass.

That's a pretty good idea, but it doesn't belong in Flyff.

One word! Im Fawkin Pro!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

but

hahahah ur sick xD 1st. theres no 4th job, that is all created by the current server "Monster flyff", and its their own update..

Having guns only is not for a mmorpg fantasy game at all, you need to know ur limits

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Actually the story is pretty decent, and it exists. However, the game barely utilizes it. There's a story and explanation for everything, such as Darkon. The machines (cranes, piders, etc) were created by people to mine and work in Darkon 1-2. They became corrupted by signals sent from CW deep underground and started attacking people.

The story is already there... it just needs to be used more often.

How about cutscenes? Think of this: You get to level 60 and complete your quest. Then in the middle of Drakkon 2 near the garbagepiders and cranes a giant spire\tower pops out of the ground and emits a purple wave in all directions. This makes all of the creatures there go haywire. (Or something to that effect.) It'd immerse the player in the story more. Just a thought.

Ace of Hearts
Reaction score
How about cutscenes? Think of this: You get to level 60 and complete your quest. Then in the middle of Drakkon 2 near the garbagepiders and cranes a giant spire\tower pops out of the ground and emits a purple wave in all directions. This makes all of the creatures there go haywire. (Or something to that effect.) It'd immerse the player in the story more. Just a thought.

been there done that, the only problem is it's a lot of ungratifying work that will likely not have worthy returns

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'd like to see an in-game report button. New Guild Skills . Re-Vamp quest system. Make use of Green Meteonyker and Blue Meteonyker. Pets have storage an extra inventory. New Monsters , new continents. Re-Vamp Colloseum to have more things to do , can obtain awards and then you'd get a emblem or something. Re-vamp flying system with better animations , etc. Re-make every npc and remove all unused ones. New "currency" where you can convert perins or penya into donate points. New Hair styles. Add Differnt skin colors :D ... Flyff is filled with white asian people o-o. New traits , like ambitousness or something or courage that will increase differnt stats or something when you kill monsters or do quest. Hmmm thats all I can think of :eek:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'd love a much more intense Flying system.
Revamping that would add an entirely new, but also forgotten aspect. Remember when one had to reach a certain Flying level back in v6 to even be able to buy new boards? Well, it was a pain.
But that'd be a very dramatic change. It would be a neat change, though.

Another interesting aspect would be the Pet System. I liked the recommendation of expanding it to become an actual system, rather than companions that boost your stats; the general idea of the current systems seems rusty and not contemporary.

The game itself offers everything needed to make it a blockbuster: a funny and fitting story, along with neat graphics that underline that story, a theme (flying), catchy music (every time I hear music from v6, all the past memories flash before my eyes!).

I am constantly thinking of ways to bring back the feelings I had back then. It's one heck of a task, I tell you.
But let's see where this game will go.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
A fully new and revamped quest system. Flyff is boring because it's just tedious grinding. I'd love to just go questing and by that I don't mean "Go bring me 20 of these quest items".

Banana
Loyal Member
Reaction score
been there done that, the only problem is it's a lot of ungratifying work that will likely not have worthy returns

You've done everything apparently yet have nothing to show for it.

I'd love cutscenes so much. ;-;

It would make gianting much more fun and give the game more life, if you know what I mean. Flyff is a fun game with a good concept and fun gameplay, but it lacks heart. There aren't any cutscenes, story to follow or voice acting. If Flyff had this, it would be awesome.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes, it would be great if the FLYF has a flying combat system, like a battle ship or somthin..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back