Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Most unique feature to get implemented?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i sell platypus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Most MMORPGs got their own unique feature, FlyFF it being the out dated flying system.
Have you ever thought of a system which would just fit perfectly into the FlyFF style?
The auction system, which isn't really unique anymore, wouldn't actually be that bad in a grinding game.
Improving the pet system to be a little more advanced or even allowing them to enter combat and maybe tank the monster, which would be a huge advantage for squishy jobs like the acrobat class, even though such a system might require a complete rewrite of the pet system, then it sounds neat on paper.

ITT: Inspiration and motivation to new features for FlyFF - serious contributions only, dosen't have to be actually possible.

Banana
Loyal Member
Reaction score
To be honest, there isn't much you can add to any video games anymore. Everything has been done already in most video games. Like Einstein said, "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."

However, something unique to Flyff would be improving the flying system or remaking it completely. The game's name is Fly For Fun, it should have a better flying system and flying combat than it already does. There should be more flying features available such as epic, fast racing competitions, improved flying combat and flying skills, better flying bosses, flying-only maps, etc.

i sell platypus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I never understood why they gave up on that system in the first place.

One word! Im Fawkin Pro!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yup so that is settled! Improve, I'll give you a big quest, Implant a new flying system that will supress the current one GO GO:thumbup:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
-_-! it's a very old game, maybe in that time that flying system was like something fantastic *Q*.

I'm thinking on new Siege system.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It would still be fantastic and unique.

i sell platypus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
PvP is also one of the things that need a polish, but that'd require balance of the classes.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lets just say that the whole game needs to be fixed. The base things are done. The game actually have a decent story, they just failed on it by not making the game be a part of the story.

We need a flyff 2 that's based on what flyffs fans believes that needs to be fixed.

i sell platypus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lets just say that the whole game needs to be fixed. The base things are done. The game actually have a decent story, they just failed on it by not making the game be a part of the story.

We need a flyff 2 that's based on what flyffs fans believes that needs to be fixed.

Story is just a side thing for people who really want to go in-depth with the game. Everyone I know who played WoW didn't know jackshit about the story.
Content wise it needs to be optimized, the story is just a small part of it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What i meazn about the story are things liek clockworks, dekane mine and things like that. they are like half done

Banana
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What i meazn about the story are things liek clockworks, dekane mine and things like that. they are like half done

Actually the story is pretty decent, and it exists. However, the game barely utilizes it. There's a story and explanation for everything, such as Darkon. The machines (cranes, piders, etc) were created by people to mine and work in Darkon 1-2. They became corrupted by signals sent from CW deep underground and started attacking people.

The story is already there... it just needs to be used more often.

One word! Im Fawkin Pro!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The story is pretty much "forgotten" since theres no quest for a player to get well known with the story..

well, what needs to be done is a way to Make equipment moveable in a faster way than using o3d converter..

Game Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Flyff story is creapy atleast for me... Its about 3 clown gods. And I'm never able too kill atleast 1 clown :( just some jesters.
And quests arn't hard too make :p

How can gods make a new god like ankou the god of death?
Clows made the monsters o.o

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
As I thought it, Shade made the masquerpets and unleashed them on the world. The other two just sat there with their celestial thumbs up their asses and raised the world above the clouds saving a portion of the world's people. As it turns out more and more of the world is being revealed with each version. A story explaining that would be nice to have instead of reading a book on it.

Personally I would like to see a system similar to FFX or even skyrim in the form of character customization. people who use magic can train themselves to cast it better, harder or for less MP than those that don't. Unlocking various stages of training upon leveling up would make for an interesting gameplay. WoW sort of does this but its their own variation.

Ace of Hearts
Reaction score
How can gods make a new god like ankou the god of death?
Clows made the monsters o.o

it's basically like putting someone in charge

I common misunderstanding between religions people take the word "god" too universally, it means "all powerful"

however the term "all powerful" can be used relatively like lets say being A controls everything, however they gave being B power over something, Being B is god of that something but still under the power of being A. A servant of a servant is as well your to their master's master and similar

long story short: topology

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Actually the story is pretty decent, and it exists. However, the game barely utilizes it. There's a story and explanation for everything, such as Darkon. The machines (cranes, piders, etc) were created by people to mine and work in Darkon 1-2. They became corrupted by signals sent from CW deep underground and started attacking people.

The story is already there... it just needs to be used more often.

Yeah i ment that, just couldn't find the right words to use back then.
The game needs a total remake in my opinion.

Banana
Loyal Member
Reaction score
it's basically like putting someone in charge

I common misunderstanding between religions people take the word "god" too universally, it means "all powerful"

however the term "all powerful" can be used relatively like lets say being A controls everything, however they gave being B power over something, Being B is god of that something but still under the power of being A. A servant of a servant is as well your to their master's master and similar

long story short: topology

I'd believe in a bunch of clown gods before I believed in a christian god.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
greek gods fall into that category. Even they weren't the top ones. Titans were above them and others above them.

So it can be theorized that the 3 clowns are not the only gods out there in the game.

And let's keep religious views out of RZ please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back