Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

V18 FlyFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
MC Web Designs
Reaction score
Hey guys. Just here to ask if anyone is at all interested in the v18 update that is out. Any of you think about what should be added/changed etc? Thats all thanks :D

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I'm not, V18 will be another useless update. nothing interesting again.

i think you posted in the wrong section.

MC Web Designs
Reaction score
I'm not, V18 will be another useless update. nothing interesting again.

i think you posted in the wrong section.

They have new weapons, new drop system etc. And no, this is a discussion, not the wrong section.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dude I would really be interested in v18... I can't find a good v17 with like 3rd jobs or anything.. so if this was a complete v18 I would want it asap lol

MC Web Designs
Reaction score
Dude I would really be interested in v18... I can't find a good v17 with like 3rd jobs or anything.. so if this was a complete v18 I would want it asap lol

This is just a discussion, not the actual files.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I agree with Blur.

This is again a useless update.
Everytime it's new maps, weapons, armor, mobs, etc.

Why don't they add, like a arena ranking or petfilter? (Leecher's can do it easly)

offtopic: Yush it's the wrong section.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I agree with Blur.

Why don't they add, like a arena ranking or petfilter? (Leecher's can do it easly)

They should stop building stupid systems and start creating new Graphics. :(

Reaction score
I agree with Blur.

arena score is useless really but I have no clue why they don't have a pet filter already because it helps aoe-ers sooo much

MC Web Designs
Reaction score
Well, in the post, it gave the option as Discussion, so in my eyes, its not the wrong section otherwise they wouldnt put the [Discussion] there.

And yea, I agree. New graphics ftw.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i stay play eflyff, and the ONLY good thing at V18 is drop system... so al weap will get lower of price(good for me) bot atm drop system is duck UP CW only drops penya, like evry els mob, you need 30 times dungen run to get 1 weap.... so thay need to fix thad as soon thay can

Reaction score
Well, in the post, it gave the option as Discussion, so in my eyes, its not the wrong section otherwise they wouldnt put the [Discussion] there.

It's pretty obvious that Flyff - MMORPG Developments - RaGEZONE forums is the correct section to post discussions in seeing as how it's the general Flyff section and everyone posts their discussions there.

Sorry If I seem rude.

Trust your senses
Reaction score
Ace of Hearts
Reaction score
funny people here complain for new graphics yet that's exactly what they've been doing if you look at the versions the quality of the graphics going in has been going up with each version.

in all honesty v18 was more of a graphics and area update than a systems update.

wasn't flaris redone in v18 as well?

Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think it was. I was on there recently, and if I'm not mistaken, I could swear they made the trees bigger, thicker (more trees), and more detailed.

Banana
Loyal Member
Reaction score
funny people here complain for new graphics yet that's exactly what they've been doing if you look at the versions the quality of the graphics going in has been going up with each version.

in all honesty v18 was more of a graphics and area update than a systems update.

wasn't flaris redone in v18 as well?

No. What happened was my server posted the first info about v18 on our forums as well as our own updates (new flaris, object reduction, etc). Some Special person copied it and posted it on Flyffworld, claiming it to be v18, when it contained our server's future updates too. Later, a mod or GM from German or French Flyff posted the same info on their forums.

Now basically everybody was expecting a shitload of epic updates which never happened. There is absolutely no new Flaris, object reduction, etc.

Here is what I posted on the server I work for:

Three new instances
Three new sets of weapons for 2nd jobs
Object reduction on all maps, especially flaris. (Expect at least 30,000 objects removed, this will remove crashing by teleporting almost entirely)
Flaris completely redone with a linear direction to avoid confusion
Mobs in Flaris completely redone, rebalance and spawns heavily improved
Giant spawns improved
Sound fixed and Music added
Bugs looked over and fixed
Arena redux
New title system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back