Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

V18 FlyFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Unless its an entire graphics overhaul including a better engine, I couldn't care less.

Seriously need to get past the block style models and start getting a little detailed with them. I don't expect it to be Skyrim or anything but I think people can start benefiting from newer graphics and taking advantage of their expensive GPU's. Just my opinion.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
V19 seems crappy as-well T.T all I see is more and more maps. V18 has good models and stuff but ye.
Matt Clarke - V18 FlyFF - RaGEZONE Forums

Banana
Loyal Member
Reaction score
V19 seems crappy as-well T.T all I see is more and more maps. V18 has good models and stuff but ye.
Matt Clarke - V18 FlyFF - RaGEZONE Forums

The only two maps I see leaked into any of the clients is

Code:
#define WI_WORLD_MARKET			234 // ม฿ฐณฐลทกฝรภๅ
#define WI_WORLD_RICHCASTLE		235	//บฮภฏผบ

MC Web Designs
Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would like to have the files for v18 just for the new weapons Its about time they made swords better than the axes For ones Last sword was that was good was the Anc Sword.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Flyff Should Improve their graphics, can't you see that many games like flyff style has better graphics? Even though when I tell some friends to play FlyFF which they never played, they all say : god, the graphics are horrible, just opinion.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back