Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

V19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Cuz wak GM deleted teh thred here it is again...

In-Game
xHeinrich - V19 - RaGEZONE Forums

Beast: I just adding links cuz the images are a bit big

Other random junk in this Dir:

Credit @ Adler

Last edited:
Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@Adler, is that flaris? If it is, it's amazing.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yep its Flaris.
Only some Flaris objects are revamped right now.

Banana
Loyal Member
Reaction score
eFail is going to throw a fit when their precious nostalgia inducing Flaris is changed to this. It might look good to us, but official players will throw a fit.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
eFail is going to throw a fit when their precious nostalgia inducing Flaris is changed to this. It might look good to us, but official players will throw a fit.

How did you come to that conclusion?

Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Yeah, I know what you mean by that. Although I don't play on MonsterFlyff, I did hear about the new maps that you made for the server. They all looked amazing, but ultimately most of your players wanted the old ones back. (I never saw them though)

Banana
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I know what you mean by that. Although I don't play on MonsterFlyff, I did hear about the new maps that you made for the server. They all looked amazing, but ultimately most of your players wanted the old ones back. (I never saw them though)

That was a while ago. The new map I made replaced Madrigal and it was a terrible mistake. Players don't like it when you change what they love. ;-;

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You should have kept the structures of Madrigal buts thats another topic.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Wew, I like the background on the site ::B. Seems like they be adding an auction house of some sort or? No castle this version round? D:

EDIT: The new interface actually seems nice. Looks like they did alot of modifications to it.

Last edited:
Banana
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Apparently these are the features of v19 in Korean:

유저 인터페이스

유저 인터페이스(UI)가 새로워집니다. 기능은 보완되고 편의성은 향상될 새로운 인터페이스를 기대하세요!
NEW! 플라리스, NEW! NPC 포트레이트
플라리스 마을이 새로워집니다. 섬세한 텍스쳐와 빛이 만들어내는 새로운 분위기의 플라리스에서 만나요.
NPC와의 대화창에서 NPC 이미지가 더 세련되게 변경됩니다. 프리프 월드의 미남, 미녀 NPC와 더욱 즐거운 대화 나누세요
NEW! 거래 중계 시스템

거래 중계 NPC를 통한 아이템 거래 시스템이 도입됩니다. 더 이상 거래 성사를 위해 이리 뛰고 저리 뛰지 마세요! 안심하고 맡긴 후 여러분은 플레이에 집중!

Translated:

User Interface

User Interface (UI) is a new look. Features a new interface for improved ease of being complementary Stay tuned!
NEW! Plano Leasing, NEW! NPC Portrait
Placencia village leases are renewed. Light, delicate texture and atmosphere to produce a new lease of the fly strangers.
Dialogue with the NPC in the NPC will be changed to be more refined image. Peuripeu World's handsome, beauty, and more pleasant conversation with NPC share
NEW! Trade relay system

Relay NPC trading trading system is introduced through the items. Come for closing deals more beats do not run away! Entrusted with confidence, then you concentrate on the play!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice new design but ephailers wont like this lol some might even quit over it

Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol at Spiken. It's about time, right? I mean almost every other major MMO has this xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back