Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

V19

Status
Not open for further replies.
0xC0FFEE
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The UI is actually pretty nice, the compact size is probably due to the small screen resolution used.

Collecting controls in one place can be a good thing when done right, though it'd probably be better if the status boxes where bound on the left side instead of the right.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Wait, I just realized something. Why is half of the arena green in Heinrich's picture?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have my own compilation i will released the v19 this coming februay just wait wait wait guys!!!!

compile w/ my friend itak!!!!

Banana
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i have my own compilation i will released the v19 this coming februay just wait wait wait guys!!!!

compile w/ my friend itak!!!!

Somebody already released it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Woah, very nice. This Flaris is amazing compared to the old one.
I love this change to Flaris and any eFail player should respect this Flaris much more than the old one. Yes, change isn't always better, but this change is amazing!:eek:tt:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What do you think of how Flyff is going?

So, I've been doing a lot of thinking and stuff and I just wanted some commentary on what you think is going on in Flyff, especially in the sense of what eFlyff is doing.
I noticed that kFlyff is doing some major changes when their v19 comes along such as a new Flaris and what looks to be an Auction System. That is good, but what do you think on these subject.
It seems that Gpotato is just destroying themselves in the sense of they screwed things up, but anyways.
What do you think?​

Trust your senses
Reaction score
Re: What do you think of how Flyff is going?

eFlyff is pretty much a translated version of kFlyff.
You just don't need a Korean Citizen Number to play or w/e it's called.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Yes, but with the way eFlyff is going Gpotato is screwing themselves up with the events and stuff that they are pushing on the players.

i sell platypus
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I don't see how this thread is different from the v19 thread? Discussion of how eFlyFFs new version fails. Unless you got something new to add to the topic? Else the thread is closed. This is the exact same thread with another title.

dat font

Reactions: 404
Banana
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I think the auction system is going to hurt whats left of the eFlyff economy.

Reaction score

gPotato are trying to sell as much crap cash shop wise as possible, then they'd just close their older games like Flyff to fund newer development or latest games' licenses. They already started bringing up a few decent MMOs, many people lost interest in games like Flyff after all of the poop that has happened to them.

Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Yeah, absulutely agree with Immortale but probably eFlyff is making a surpirze or still working on their updates this coming v19 (in their features) because I've saw that eFlyff just came up v17 or v18 just few a months or few ago.

Maybe we can wait for them to ANNOUCE and give UPDATES about their features for their server. + kFlyff workers are probably more professional than eFlyff staff because you can see that they made good features for their server.

X

xFuture

Yeah, absulutely agree with Immortale but probably eFlyff is making a surpirze or still working on their updates this coming v19 (in their features) because I've saw that eFlyff just came up v17 or v18 just few a months or few ago.

Maybe we can wait for them to ANNOUCE and give UPDATES about their features for their server. + kFlyff workers are probably more professional than eFlyff staff because you can see that they made good features for their server.

Oh well read Gravious post so you can understand me.

kFlyFF->1)Send->Globals->Get files->Prepear BETA->Fixes->Upgrading
2)Private(Leaking/stealing)

Hopefully you understood (atleast once) that Korean FlyFF is the place Globals and private got the files.

Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Oh well read Gravious post so you can understand me.

kFlyFF->1)Send->Globals->Get files->Prepear BETA->Fixes->Upgrading
2)Private(Leaking/stealing)

Hopefully you understood (atleast once) that Korean FlyFF is the place Globals and private got the files.

I don't actually care about the answer of Gravious. Im answering the question from the topic.

Any CARES?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I know that eFlyff is really starting to sell out on what they can when they can and they are also running as many events as possible to give away free items. Which in turn is driving people away because they are all maxing out there levels then getting bored of the game and either going to other games or moving to private servers. eFlyff totally destroyed their economy when they upped the drop rate and most of the players have all of the items that would of been considered as rare and that would of sold for a lot and they can't do anything with them, really. The economy of Flyff has fallen so much in resent years it's gone from something like a Sunstone being 1-2 mil to being 100k each. They are also shelling out versions as fast as they can, v17 came in and before you knew it v18 was in. I remember a time when it wasn't that fast, and maybe that's a fault of Flyff in general is they are trying to get better way to fast.
In a way what they are doing kind of mimics what the world's economy did/is doing.

0xC0FFEE
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I don't actually care about the answer of Gravious. Im answering the question from the topic.

Any CARES?

Your name is misleading.
eFlyFF gets exactly what kFlyFF has as long as they cash up.
They have no way to change/add any features besides resource edits.

Game Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score

x.x. Im with Improved. There already is this thread you know ? The one where people talk about v19.

Im sick of you all complaining about flyff. You dont like it ? Then stop complaining and leave!

And that there will be a auction system is old... Check your source. You can see they where planing.

Not working on UnitedFlyf
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Your name is misleading.
eFlyFF gets exactly what kFlyFF has as long as they cash up.
They have no way to change/add any features besides resource edits.

They can also control their cash shop, which gives them significant power to either duck the game up or improve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back