Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

V19

Status
Not open for further replies.
i sell platypus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
/merged. This thread is no different. If you had a new perspective of it then it'd be gladly accepted.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think in a way v19 will actually help Flyff, especially eFlyff if they don't try anything "new", it may actually bring in more people, but the fact that it's easy to level and get items like a private server that may still be their downside unless it brings in new players who actually like games like that.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think in a way v19 will actually help Flyff, especially eFlyff if they don't try anything "new", it may actually bring in more people, but the fact that it's easy to level and get items like a private server that may still be their downside unless it brings in new players who actually like games like that.

I do agree with your statement that they should be trying something new... But I think adding a Auction house will be a huge downfall for them.. Considering most of them are AFK shoppers and need to shout, But also it might be good and allow more players to interact with one another and maybe stop standing around waiting for items to sell, and go level. And for the whole new textures that there doing, I do like the new style for flaris looks wonderful.. Might scare some people with a huge change in the texture.. But it looks really nice.

i sell platypus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I do agree with your statement that they should be trying something new... But I think adding a Auction house will be a huge downfall for them.. Considering most of them are AFK shoppers and need to shout, But also it might be good and allow more players to interact with one another and maybe stop standing around waiting for items to sell, and go level. And for the whole new textures that there doing, I do like the new style for flaris looks wonderful.. Might scare some people with a huge change in the texture.. But it looks really nice.

It removes an annoying part of the game and improves it. The auction house is by far one of their game breakers.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It removes an annoying part of the game and improves it. The auction house is by far one of their game breakers.

Yes it is a annoying part. And will improve it but it might also make the game worse, we will have to see when it comes.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Make the game worse in what sense?

In the sense that some players might get confused with the auction house and just quit cause of how it works. Like for a example if they are used to one thing some people do not like change and will just disagree with it all together, Im not saying Auction house will be bad its just some people will disagree with me and say it will, as some people are already saying that it will ruin the game.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Also, there will always be someone who are not happy with it for whatever and they'll do something all like, 'I remember when people always had shops open and you could walk around and see all the items they had.' Or some kind of complaining thing. But you can't please everyone.
I personally like the idea.

i sell platypus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
In the sense that some players might get confused with the auction house and just quit cause of how it works. Like for a example if they are used to one thing some people do not like change and will just disagree with it all together, Im not saying Auction house will be bad its just some people will disagree with me and say it will, as some people are already saying that it will ruin the game.

That is a overall great improvement to the game. I remember how annoying it was when sitting in Darkon, you couldn't see a thing cuz of pshops. You think everyone is that conservative?

Master Summoner
Reaction score

They won't automatically see change and scream 'scumbag gala-net'. People loath having to stand afk for 6 hours when they could spend those hours grinding or jacking off.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That is a overall great improvement to the game. I remember how annoying it was when sitting in Darkon, you couldn't see a thing cuz of pshops. You think everyone is that conservative?

No no I don't think everyone is like that... I said some people might argue with the changes. I was just puting out opinions lol I also never said Auction house was bad either I said people would probably disagree with me.

Banana
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The Auction House will cause hyper inflation. That's a fact.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes it will cause a bit of trouble, but its also a huge improvement for flyff. At least there trying to improve on somethings.

Banana
Loyal Member
Reaction score
A LOT late, I pity those who find their idea's revolutionary.

Compared to other MMO's, their ideas are mostly stolen, horrible and several years late.

Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The Auction House will cause hyper inflation. That's a fact.

I agree with this. But at the same time, you won't have to be afk for hours on end, players won't lag in town cause of the shops, there will be less constant server load cause of less people online at once... um, anything else?

There are usually pros and cons to every decision, the only question is whether or not the pros are worthy enough that the cons don't matter too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back