Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What Version Most People Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Obviously they want the latest version with all features. The same as any gamer would want. -,-

Sent from my mobile via Tapatalk.

I'm back ಠ_ಠ
Reaction score
I always put v6 over vX (Whatever the current version is at)
I get the nostalgia feeling whenever I spam skills in Flairs talking with friends about random stuff in life.

Banana
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I luv rebirths.

Rebirth only works if it's an actual custom coded system with limits and if stat gain lowers per rebirth until it's capped. Most private servers just activate rebirth and let players level up and double their stats over and over again until they do enough damage to crash the server. That's just broken.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Rebirth only works if it's an actual custom coded system with limits and if stat gain lowers per rebirth until it's capped. Most private servers just activate rebirth and let players level up and double their stats over and over again until they do enough damage to crash the server. That's just broken.

Over stating is a myth.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
V14 is in my oppinion one of the most famous version. But most are playing V17+

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Rebirth servers are good as long as theres a cap on how many rebirths they have if theres to many rebirths it makes the server unbalanced and every one will just keep leveling till they get bored and quit.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
V15 is my personal favorite, although most people prefer servers that have as much content which is up to date with eFlyFF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back