Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Atlas Beast Repack

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Dark Rartesia is a bit buggy. I'll be adding some updates soon, including a fixed Terrain.inc and Dark Rartesia, as well as some model, skybox, cloud, SFX, and version updates.

Thanks. I might add some map releases to this topic in the future along with updates.

I'll add it in an update soon.

Could you re-upload links? i know i bump up an old thread but i would like to start working with Atlas.
Also, is this "so called" update gone happen? :p hehe

thanks already for the great work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Adler,

Plz check link, its saying not available

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Adler - Atlas Beast Repack - RaGEZONE Forums

Atlas Client Download:

Looks awsome! but link is death, can you fix maybe?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey, i wanne learn myself some flyff word editing.

can you tell me the difrents between Atlas and Atools? What are de difrents? why would i use Atlas? or why would i use Atools?

Banana
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hey, i wanne learn myself some flyff word editing.

can you tell me the difrents between Atlas and Atools? What are de difrents? why would i use Atlas? or why would i use Atools?

I suggest you use ATools once update 1.2 is released as a primary map editor. I'll be converting Atlas into an addon for ATools once 1.2 is released, as Beast will be obsolete. Atlas is just Beast with some custom models.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I suggest you use ATools once update 1.2 is released as a primary map editor. I'll be converting Atlas into an addon for ATools once 1.2 is released, as Beast will be obsolete. Atlas is just Beast with some custom models.

thanks, i will wait a little longer :)

Banana
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Where can i get the server files for this client?

This isn't a client. Just replace your mdlObj.inc and Terrain.inc and add all of the models and textures from Atlas.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

This release includes about half of the world models from World of Warcraft, including the expansions TBC, WotLK & Cata. It is also more compact than most public Beast repacks as far as I know, sizing up to only 629.7 MB rar'd.

• English, French & German language versions.
  • Uses the Texture folders.
  • Several crash issues fixed.
  • Does not crash when closing (sometimes).
  • Compact design and folder layout.
  • 629.7 MB archived.
  • Includes v4, v5, v6, v7, v8, v9, v10, v11, v12, v13, v14, v15, v16, v17, v18, v19, v20 models & textures.
  • Got rid of the old icon.
  • Re-organized mdlObj.inc & Terrain.inc.
  • Both water types supported.
  • Includes custom SFX such as rainbows, waterfalls, etc.
  • Includes thousands of World of Warcraft world models & textures.
  • Does not need to be ran as Administrator.
  • Removed junk files.

Atlas Client Download:

How do i set up this editor? pls reply it will help me alot

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont want ATools Atlas is the best for me lol xD

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I dont want ATools Atlas is the best for me lol xD

I understand you are (trying to) creating bonus points from her. Allthrough Atlas was one of the better edited versions of the galanet beast.exe, ATools is totally costomly written and has much more functions and stability as the edited ones.

Banana
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I understand you are (trying to) creating bonus points from her. Allthrough Atlas was one of the better edited versions of the galanet beast.exe, ATools is totally costomly written and has much more functions and stability as the edited ones.

Plus, you can easily copy Atlas content over to ATools.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i don't like beast xD i hate compiling hahah xD i only want to know is how do i set up this atlas that's all

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
i don't like beast xD i hate compiling hahah xD i only want to know is how do i set up this atlas that's all

You are higly confusing. You don't want ATools, but want Atlas you claim, now you claim you don't want beast (while Atlas is a res edited beast version), what exactly DO you want?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i can convert altas -> ATools? how? guide me pls Y.y

or send me compiled ATools :D pls ??f

Back