Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Atlas Beast Repack

Loyal Member
Reaction score
Good job Adler. I love the castle :eek:tt:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well done,i love your maps. :D

Edit: You forgot one V19-Flarine object (could make problems when opening official madrigal)

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you Upload a DarkRatesia, that we can Open? Pls.

~BrainWay

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Really nice. I think I remember this demonflyff R2 update, and it was really great, for an attempt of radically changing flyff. Was it the time when demonflyff was hosting the main server + the beta one in same time before the full release on the main server ? I remember that OP beta héhéhé !

edit : Weren't these maps created by you and Bridget ?

edit : I opened your released MadrigalR2 and yea this is it ! So great job seriously ! I remember it now ! I quitted flyff as a player on this R2 release ! DemonFlyff was by far the server which brought me the most as a player. I remember another map from bridget if I recall correctly, with big places, with a big snake with 3 heads at the end of the map, but players couldn't reach this part of the map Hahaha ! Really nice work.

Last edited:
Banana
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Really nice. I think I remember this demonflyff R2 update, and it was really great, for an attempt of radically changing flyff. Was it the time when demonflyff was hosting the main server + the beta one in same time before the full release on the main server ? I remember that OP beta héhéhé !

edit : Weren't these maps created by you and Bridget ?

edit : I opened your released MadrigalR2 and yea this is it ! So great job seriously ! I remember it now ! I quitted flyff as a player on this R2 release ! DemonFlyff was by far the server which brought me the most as a player. I remember another map from bridget if I recall correctly, with big places, with a big snake with 3 heads at the end of the map, but players couldn't reach this part of the map Hahaha ! Really nice work.

Yes, I made all of those maps showcased in the animated gif. Adler = Bridget. Same person.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey!
First of all, thanks a lot for sharing your work. I have been using Atlas a bit and really enjoyed it!
It's been quite a while the topic was posted but I have a question, nonetheless, about the program. Not sure if it fits to post it here but anyway, when I try to save the world (chuckles), I cannot save it as a .wld file. basically I only get this
Adler - Atlas Beast Repack - RaGEZONE Forums

I tried on both my desktop and laptop and it's the same issue. You guys have any idea on what's the problem, and how to fix it?

Thanks a lot!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Adler,

While you are ripping models, do you use ur pirate set?

Thanks for sharing ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can i ask some question ?? is this private server and the download link have client server files and database with tools? thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cheers for the release, worked with engines like udk, source and cryengine and i was able to jump in and start working on edits straight away. The shortcuts make everything so much faster and easier.

Back