Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ATools v1.0 (World/Sfx/Model/GUI) (Bin/Src)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Just noticed that ATools opens .blend files.

Is there any specific way this needs to be saved, as blend files contain Lighting and Cameras too?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Has issues with Animations, for example:

Opening part_maleUpper.o3d , selecting AtkStand02 Animation, saving it as .dae and then opening the .dae again with the tool shows the corrupt animation.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i moved the world editor into the resource folder from Cuvvvie reapack: http://forum.ragezone.com/f457/flyff-clean-repack-resource-database-1010141/
but i when i load the WdMadrigal.wld alot of sfx missing files error are poping up and i cant see any textures:
Aishiro - ATools v1.0 (World/Sfx/Model/GUI) (Bin/Src) - RaGEZONE Forums

any help?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Has issues with Animations, for example:

Opening part_maleUpper.o3d , selecting AtkStand02 Animation, saving it as .dae and then opening the .dae again with the tool shows the corrupt animation.

What I do is:

Save the base model with bones and such as DAE

Save animation as Dae

Load model and bones first

then import the animation dae

just do some trial and error and it'll work probably. Some ppl have more efficient ways of doing this but they won't share. So i'll share my inefficient way instead

Just noticed that ATools opens .blend files.

Is there any specific way this needs to be saved, as blend files contain Lighting and Cameras too?

Either:

Delete those Lights and Cameras

or

Export it as a DAE/OBJ format then import it to another 3d modeling software, then export it again. LOL

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i have a little problem.
i must reinstall my windows 7 64bit and after that i dont can see some models with model viewer!?
when i am opening it with Cola it works, but not with ATools Modelviewer 1.2.
anyone can help me why that happend ?
its really wired....

test file added.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

i have a little problem.
i must reinstall my windows 7 64bit and after that i dont can see some models with model viewer!?
when i am opening it with Cola it works, but not with ATools Modelviewer 1.2.
anyone can help me why that happend ?
its really wired....

test file added.

File size is way too small, or that's just my fountain model. It seems that there is no data/model exported. Mind if you send me/post it your model here? The obj or max or blend file or dae or whatever format. There could be an error exporting error.

Also name your model properly.
If it's a CS Set, it should follow Flyff model naming like:
Part_fcloExample.o3d

or something of the sort. Just check the Model folder in your Flyff directory and copy the formatting of the model names

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
File size is way too small, or that's just my fountain model. It seems that there is no data/model exported. Mind if you send me/post it your model here? The obj or max or blend file or dae or whatever format. There could be an error exporting error.

Also name your model properly.
If it's a CS Set, it should follow Flyff model naming like:
Part_fcloExample.o3d

or something of the sort. Just check the Model folder in your Flyff directory and copy the formatting of the model names

did you try it in COLA ?
in COLA it works fine and shows the model but in atools modelviewer there is nothing. thats wired....

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
hmmm i open the same files in a seperated folder and i have nothing special.
but only cola open the files and show it...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmmm i open the same files in a seperated folder and i have nothing special.
but only cola open the files and show it...

IDK what to say, I can't get it to show in Cola and Model editor. If you'd just gimme the file and I'll see what I can do

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
are my original files. not edit or anything else...
later i can give you more files that are not working...its wired...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sometimes when opening custom models that I found online I get an 'external name is incorrect' error and then it points to the path of the actual file. Any idea what causes this and how this can be fixed as the o3d won't load in the aTools. Also does this mean it won't work ingame?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
try it in atools and in cola? some o3d files are crypted so you cant open it.
upload your model that not working...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sometimes when opening custom models that I found online I get an 'external name is incorrect' error and then it points to the path of the actual file. Any idea what causes this and how this can be fixed as the o3d won't load in the aTools. Also does this mean it won't work ingame?

Try this:
Find a importer for the item you are gonna use. (ex. You want to use a file from another game but it's in .x format, so find a importer for that file for your 3d program)

After getting the plugin, install it then import your model

Export it as obj or dae then open in Atools

----Realization-----

The o3d may be encrypted. Try to find another copy that isn't encrypted

Inactive
Reaction score
Please keep the posts related solely to atools, if your having issues with other programs then make a new thread and discuss it there.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Try this:
Find a importer for the item you are gonna use. (ex. You want to use a file from another game but it's in .x format, so find a importer for that file for your 3d program)

After getting the plugin, install it then import your model

Export it as obj or dae then open in Atools

----Realization-----

The o3d may be encrypted. Try to find another copy that isn't encrypted

Ah okay, It just a few models from forums like ragezone/*********** etc so thats possible. If they are encrypted I can still use them ingame? I mostly just want to preview them before deciding if they are worth adding or not.

Back