Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ATools v1.0 (World/Sfx/Model/GUI) (Bin/Src)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Code:
This application failed to start because it could not find or load the Qt platform plugin "windows".

Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.

I get this when opening the programs.

Inactive
Reaction score
Code:
This application failed to start because it could not find or load the Qt platform plugin "windows".

Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.

I get this when opening the programs.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Are all of these in your parent ATools folder?

Aishiro - ATools v1.0 (World/Sfx/Model/GUI) (Bin/Src) - RaGEZONE Forums

These DLL files + the "plugins\platforms\qwindows.dll" seem to be loaded on windows environment, according to those links:

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Are all of these in your parent ATools folder?

These DLL files + the "plugins\platforms\qwindows.dll" seem to be loaded on windows environment, according to those links:

I have all those .dll files except for:
libEGL.dll
libGLESv2.dll

Chi

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What's that man, please help, thanks!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Question, is there a way in the World Editor to edit the monster spawn/locations that are in the .rng files? Since I haven't been able to find it yet. Especially for things like dungeon mid boss and bosses.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I encountered some problems when installing, the working environment is QT5.6.3 + vS2015, but at the time of compilation suggested lack of define.h, defineNeuz.h, lang.h Where should I find them?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hy !

Thanks a lot for this Tools, but i've many problems...
I've the Official Flyff Client V15 (found here : http://forum.ragezone.com/f724/flyff-server-setup-guide-v15-1010044/).
I put ATools 1.2 in my client Flyff V15, and I extracted all res file with Flyff Extractor (found here : http://forum.ragezone.com/f457/flyff-extract-multiple-res-files-667199/) because i don't have a folder "Ressources".

But when I tried to launch WorldEditor or others, they crash (except ResEditor) like that (I'm on a VM):

Do u know why that's it ?

Thx a lot,
Spoing.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have the following problem to open any of the programs :(
01/04/2018 04:06:15
..\Common\File.cpp line 40
bool __thiscall CFile::Open(const class QString &,enum QIODevice::OpenModeFlag,bool)
Can't open file 'Masquerade.prj'

Inactive
Reaction score
"Solid release"? :blink:
are you on crack? do you have any idea the level of skill and effort it took to create such feature rich software alone?

Solid as in "Great", i know it was hard to read in between the lines there bud.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Solid as in "Great", i know it was hard to read in between the lines there bud.

In English that word is slang and synonymous for saying something is decent. Hilarious that you accuse people of having bad English, what a self projecting joke you are.
SlAAy4Z - ATools v1.0 (World/Sfx/Model/GUI) (Bin/Src) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In English that word is slang and synonymous for saying something is decent. Hilarious that you accuse people of having bad English, what a self projecting joke you are.
SlAAy4Z - ATools v1.0 (World/Sfx/Model/GUI) (Bin/Src) - RaGEZONE Forums

5rmglAB - ATools v1.0 (World/Sfx/Model/GUI) (Bin/Src) - RaGEZONE Forums

Even so, it can be an outlandish metaphor to represent the state or quality of the files provided. Thus, you're argument would still be invalidated if we are limited to English based definitions that are formal and not regional based.

Also, good job explaining what fixed the "Invalid Map Key" issue. The issue is quite known but it would have been nice for an explanation to the next person. To be honest, I feel sorry for the next person that gets the error and their first step is this topic and your post -- "Sir how fix", would be a general response according to "Murphy's Law". A search throughout multiple forums and an infinitesimal quantity of seconds could have resolved the issue before the time making the post and the next person will probably be the same.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back