Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ATools v1.0 (World/Sfx/Model/GUI) (Bin/Src)

Reaction score
Sometimes the problem comes from selected unit when exporting the model, but your suggestion is good I'll add it in the next update, thanks :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im suggest to add, msaa (Anti-aliasing option) into modeleditor, to make nice previews of sets, and works :)
Rubbish idea, but will help a lot :D

Reaction score
Anti-aliasing x4 or x2 is automatically enabled when your graphic card supports it.
It works fine on my computers but I'll check if there isnt' any problem in my code.

I said it works the same way as Cola, so the chr file is automatically created when you save in o3d and if your imported model's filename starts with "mvr_" or "item_".
If no chr file is created it's probably because your mesh isn't skinned.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anti-aliasing x4 or x2 is automatically enabled when your graphic card supports it.
It works fine on my computers but I'll check if there isnt' any problem in my code.

I said it works the same way as Cola, so the chr file is automatically created when you save in o3d and if your imported model's filename starts with "mvr_" or "item_".
If no chr file is created it's probably because your mesh isn't skinned.

Oh. Thanks I'll look in to that. Can you make a tutorial for that too? XD JK. I have one more suggestion but I'll bring it up tomorrow it's related to the opacity tool in the Model editor

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
My videocard is GeForce GT 740M hope it help you :3

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So the chr works. I didn't notice the file the first time :3 sorry.

I forgot to mention the Opacity tool in the Model editor

When I use a lower opacity this happens

It seems that the texture with a lower opacity shows the mesh/object but it's transparent.
I'm sorry I don't know how to explain it well

Here is the weap with full opacity

Reaction score
To solve this problem you must modify your Neuz source code, it's maybe the same problem as sfx textures (texture format with bad alpha precision), I'll search a solution. It happens only in game or in my ModelEditor too ?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
To solve this problem you must modify your Neuz source code, it's maybe the same problem as sfx textures (texture format with bad alpha precision), I'll search a solution. It happens only in game or in my ModelEditor too ?

In game. So idk if my server has probs or not.

And I tried making a pet with the animations and stuff even with bones

Now when i tested it, it won't follow when I walk. The animation is working but it won't walk towards me.

Last edited:

Sea

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This work is amazing, Is it possible to add Pokemons as pets using this tool?

Sea

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
wow, That is something I wanna do. That why I do 3D modeling and Rigging lol Do you know how to Fenris?

Sea

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well I use to have a working v17 flyff server, but idk what happened it kind of got messed up? if someone could fix it for me ( I would pay ) I would totally start to model Pokemon right out of the bad lol

Do they have ot be low poly though? or they can be any amount of poly?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well I use to have a working v17 flyff server, but idk what happened it kind of got messed up? if someone could fix it for me ( I would pay ) I would totally start to model Pokemon right out of the bad lol

Do they have ot be low poly though? or they can be any amount of poly?

I can help you make Pokemon models if ya want :) And I made a car once with 10k or so verts and Flyff reads it well. But IDK, try making it low poly but not so much that it looks like a bunch of blocks

Sea

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
watchacatch do you know how to put everything together in the source ? Have you ever model before?

Sea

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
well if you can model pokemons and give them rig thats enough for me; I was going to get Jelle to work hand to hand with us :)

Back