Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ATools v1.0 (World/Sfx/Model/GUI) (Bin/Src)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can i edit animation with your tool? Or is there possible to edit with that modeleditor?

If not possible. Can i ask how to modify animations.? Because there's one posting animations . And credited to your tools. Thanks. Sfx editor helps me alot :)

Animations are made in certain programs like 3ds Max or Maya. ATools just converts those animations for Flyff to be able to read and play it

You can edit it. Like adding sounds to the animation and some other stuff like quake. But that's all I know

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey I don't know how to get the atools to work I transferred all Resource files into the Atools Folder but i am missing d3dx9_43.dll But i searched on my pc I don't even have that file at all. I know it is a dumb question but i am just learning =].

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is it just me or the Model editor v1.2 wont open at all?

------------------UPDATE-----------------------
After looking at the Error logs here is what I get from Model Editor:

---------------------------------------------
19/09/2015 11:38:58
line 0

SetProcessDpiAwareness failed: "COM error 0x80070005 (Unknown error 0x0ffffffff80070005)"
19/09/2015 11:43:04
line 0

SetProcessDpiAwareness failed: "COM error 0x80070005 (Unknown error 0x0ffffffff80070005)"
19/09/2015 11:43:04
line 0

Any ideas?

----------------UPDATE--------------------

New error occured:

REMOVED

Tried installing DirectX SDK still this shows up
I also tried changing compatibility settings, sometimes it wont open sometimes it shows this error.

LOG:

20/09/2015 19:38:26
..\Common\D3DWidget.cpp line 280
bool __thiscall CD3DWidget::_initializeEnvironment(void)
Warning: Nothing will be rendered.
The reference rendering device was selected, but
your computer only has a reduced-functionality
reference device installed. Install the DirectX
SDK to get the full reference device.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, i've got the following problem and i have no idea why:
04/10/2015 12:55:28
..\Common\Project.cpp line 838
class CTexture *__thiscall CProject::GetTerrain(int) const
Terrain texture with ID 215 doesn't exist

Which ends in this:
Aishiro - ATools v1.0 (World/Sfx/Model/GUI) (Bin/Src) - RaGEZONE Forums

The client is rendering it without problems. :s

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, i've got the following problem and i have no idea why:
04/10/2015 12:55:28
..\Common\Project.cpp line 838
class CTexture *__thiscall CProject::GetTerrain(int) const
Terrain texture with ID 215 doesn't exist

Which ends in this:

The client is rendering it without problems. :s

does ur client and the world editor use the same resource?
if not then get the texture you used from your client folder, and put it into the resource the world editor's using. just looks like a missing texture

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
does ur client and the world editor use the same resource?
if not then get the texture you used from your client folder, and put it into the resource the world editor's using. just looks like a missing texture

I did not use any texture, it's the standard texture that would be there.
And yes, it's using the same resource.

Also when i modify my inventory with the GUI Editor it screws something up and it will crash when i press I ingame. :/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey I'm trying to use the tools but all of them have this same error d3dx9_43.dll is missing from my computer Could I get some help with this please =]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why theres a lot of errors when i opened wdmadrigal.wdl i was trying to edit the flaris but i cant seem to find the right file help please

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry for my noob question above well i figured it out and done moving some npc but new problem occured..
I cant seem to connect on my to the world .. it just stays like that about 20mins then i closed it..
i edited wdmadrigal.wdl and go all the way to flaris then move some npc
copied the world folder on server resource file and paste it in client so that they have both same world folder...
if i did wrong pls help me.....

after editing a map and then save is it good as that or theres still something you need to do like editing data.res or what?...

i hope you can help me on this one i would like to modify the flaris..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Has anyone figured out why Atools wont open for other users like me?

I installed the Qt and add-ins and stuff.

The OS of my Laptop is Windows 10 currently. It worked before but now it doesnt open. No errors messages or logs. Just wont start

[R8]ℓσℓ32
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Has anyone figured out why Atools wont open for other users like me?

I installed the Qt and add-ins and stuff.

The OS of my Laptop is Windows 10 currently. It worked before but now it doesnt open. No errors messages or logs. Just wont start

In that case debug, it's open source.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay for those who are having trouble of the program not opening, one way of solving this is reformatting your PC.

That's what I did.

Since I use Windows 10, I reset my PC but kept my personal files.

If ur using Windows 8.1 and older, reformatting is a good fix if you don't know how to debug.

• ♠️​ ♦️ ♣️ ​♥️ •
Reaction score
Okay for those who are having trouble of the program not opening, one way of solving this is reformatting your PC.

That's what I did.

Since I use Windows 10, I reset my PC but kept my personal files.

If ur using Windows 8.1 and older, reformatting is a good fix if you don't know how to debug.

Congratulations, you swept the problem under the mat by formatting your system drive, avoiding to find out what the problem source was. Happy it works again, but it will revenge on your, anytime. :cool:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Congratulations, you swept the problem under the mat by formatting your system drive, avoiding to find out what the problem source was. Happy it works again, but it will revenge on your, anytime. :cool:

Well as I said before idk much about sources and programming. It's the only solution that I know of. And I'm afraid you're right about that revenge part TT^TT

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey! First of all, I really love your releases and contribution to this forum! Keep up the good work! I have an issue with the model editor tho, which I've been trying to fix for a really long time, but still no luck.

So basically this:

is the issue.

the pose it gets is always rotated and facing down, while the skeleton has the proper rotation. This wouldn't bother me, but
1) animation is wrong ofc and
2) this pose sets the hitbox and that is a problem

At first I thought it had something to do with the bind pose in max, but it doesn't.

Any idea why this happens? Thanks! :):

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey! First of all, I really love your releases and contribution to this forum! Keep up the good work! I have an issue with the model editor tho, which I've been trying to fix for a really long time, but still no luck.

So basically this:

is the issue.

the pose it gets is always rotated and facing down, while the skeleton has the proper rotation. This wouldn't bother me, but
1) animation is wrong ofc and
2) this pose sets the hitbox and that is a problem

At first I thought it had something to do with the bind pose in max, but it doesn't.

Any idea why this happens? Thanks! :):

For the model facing the ground I suggest checking ur Export settings.

If it's in DAE format usually I use the Z-Up orientation setting or something like that and the rest will follow.

By the looks of your model, are you making Pokemon pets too? :3

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am just messing around, but I already tried that. If I set it to Z orientation, the model is positioned properly, but the bones rotate backwards. Anyways, I am used to making animations the old way (before the release of aTools), but I thought it would get the job done faster...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am just messing around, but I already tried that. If I set it to Z orientation, the model is positioned properly, but the bones rotate backwards. Anyways, I am used to making animations the old way (before the release of aTools), but I thought it would get the job done faster...

What 3d modelling program are you using?
Can you give us a screenshot of your Export settings please?

What 3d modelling program are you using?
Can you give us a screenshot of your Export settings please?

Back