Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ATools v1.0 (World/Sfx/Model/GUI) (Bin/Src)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Know this is an old thread and you may not be developing these anymore BUT.

If possible can you add the possibility to save the o3d files to obj (for blender editing as i hate the o3d to obj converter currently released).

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Know this is an old thread and you may not be developing these anymore BUT.

If possible can you add the possibility to save the o3d files to obj (for blender editing as i hate the o3d to obj converter currently released).

Well I think you can save it as .obj

Open up an o3d model, then click Save as. . . and the name should be <model name>.obj

just type in the .obj as format you want. You can also save it as .dae

I hope that answers your question

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ahh see usually it requires you to select from a drop down menu the save type, didn't realise it does it automatically based on the extension you typed.

I will give it a go and hope it works. Many Thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can somebody explain me why i have this problem when try to open the WorldEditor please?

..\Common\File.cpp line 40
bool __thiscall CFile::Open(const class QString &,enum QIODevice::OpenModeFlag,bool)
Can't open file 'Masquerade.prj'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So i've finaly solved my first problem but i've got this one instead now.. and i cant find a fix, please can someone help me i really need to work on this editor to finish my project!!

line 0

This application failed to start because it could not find or load the Qt platform plugin "windows".

Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did you download the actual Atools or the Source for it?

Well my suggestion is to do a little Google search and find that Qt platform thing. I forgot what's the actual name of that. Just Google that Qt thing download what ever it is and yeah that's it I guess. Try it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've already updated my .net framework and installed Qt Creator from google ( ), i've also tryed to find out a fix for my problem on google but theres absolutly nothing about it. So please help me i really need to use this Map Editor to complete my project! :/

I've downloaded and tryed ATools v1.2 from both link in this thread.

ZoEg6LC - ATools v1.0 (World/Sfx/Model/GUI) (Bin/Src) - RaGEZONE Forums

Download

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Since my internet connection is poop,so i cant give you the actual files. Do a Google search and download these:

qt-unified-windows-x86-2.0.2-2-online

qt-vs-addin-1.2.4-opensource

These might help i guess

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Already downloaded both of them, but i have no idea what to do with it, could you explain me please? Maybe i skipped some steps in the process?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there re-compiled program for support Win XP? :eek:tt:

Nice release...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ohhh my bad... I mean i've installed both and after that i have no idea what to do with those software.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It still give me the same error,

line 0

This application failed to start because it could not find or load the Qt platform plugin "windows".

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Any solution for this? :(

Aishiro - ATools v1.0 (World/Sfx/Model/GUI) (Bin/Src) - RaGEZONE Forums

Thanks in advance

What version of windows are you using. It looks like XP, so you may need to download some re-distribution packages to get the software to work, i'd suggest downloading 2012, 2013 and 2015 C++ ones

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
line 0

BUMP ANY FIX PLEASE?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What version of windows are you using. It looks like XP, so you may need to download some re-distribution packages to get the software to work, i'd suggest downloading 2012, 2013 and 2015 C++ ones

Still problem...

yeah i'm using Windows XP SP3

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Okay it is unlikely that it will work on SP3, most programs now are developed in Visual Studio 2012 or higher.

But i also i suggest ensuring you have .net 4.0 installed too.

I will however be trying to install a version of Windows XP SP1 if i can get my hands on it. Purely to check which softwares need to be installed to make a VC2012 program to work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's success for Import .dae(include animation and object) #Collada from Blender3D.

But how to export it to Flyff Animation then?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hii, can somebody with a working world edditor send me his/her files... mine is not working and getting frustrated..

thanks!

Back