Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Blessed Infinitum Source

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Source cant build neuz?????????? -_- pftttt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hello .. I just change the ip for lock account ang lock neuz .. I change it to my vps ip but still i got the message Cannot connect

Reaction score
Here is a compiled Program folder... just extract it into your "...\Blessed Source\Official Source"

Also I have a compiled Neuz to run on 127.0.0.1(Localhost), this is also hex edited to connect to 127.0.0.1/index.php (if you have FlyffEarthquakeV4 then your in-game premium shop should work with this)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is a compiled Program folder... just extract it into your "...\Blessed Source\Official Source"

Also I have a compiled Neuz to run on 127.0.0.1(Localhost), this is also hex edited to connect to 127.0.0.1/index.php (if you have FlyffEarthquakeV4 then your in-game premium shop should work with this)

Thank you for sharing Postalityjr. I actually have some problems with the VS 2003 Full Discset link. I tried all my best to search from forum to forum and even through google but can't seem to find the same link provided by RynoKabbage on his tutorial post.

Do you have any idea where I can get the full Disc for VS 2003? I really need it so bad because I want to be able to edit and compile Source files by my own. If you have the full package, please do upload it and share it to us. That would be VERY HELPFUL. Once again, thank you sir.

Reaction score
Thank you for sharing Postalityjr. I actually have some problems with the VS 2003 Full Discset link. I tried all my best to search from forum to forum and even through google but can't seem to find the same link provided by RynoKabbage on his tutorial post.

Do you have any idea where I can get the full Disc for VS 2003? I really need it so bad because I want to be able to edit and compile Source files by my own. If you have the full package, please do upload it and share it to us. That would be VERY HELPFUL. Once again, thank you sir.
Here is a Torrent link to it, you need a torrent program such as utorrent or bittorrent to download it.

and you MUST get Service Pack 1 (Install this after installing VS2003.. it is required)

I would upload a full package but its 5GB altogether

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is a Torrent link to it, you need a torrent program such as utorrent or bittorrent to download it.

and you MUST get Service Pack 1 (Install this after installing VS2003.. it is required)

I would upload a full package but its 5GB altogether

Hey, thank you so much for providing the links but can you double-check on the first link you provided for VS 2003? It's actually taken over by the FBI / Anti-Piracy warning and such..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Pardon? It works fine for me with no issues O-o

What happens when you click on the VS 2003 link? Does it really lead you to downloading the file?

Here's what pops-up on my computer. You're very helpful man.
Akerius - Blessed Infinitum Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah it sends me to the link just fine.. nothing like that pops up for me.

Okay. Like I said, you've been very helpful. I'll add you to my contacts :):

It actually worked when I used my other computer (which is my laptop). Link had no issues. You're amazing bro. Thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just Look at AccountServer.cpp (Search "Lock") and Neuz Folder ("Neuzprogracmn.cpp? "Lock"")

Back