Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

cFlyff & Custom Pets, Fashion & Monster Models

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Caused by some servers decrypting my client on forsaken (and now the decrypter is public) i'll release the cflyff stuff in my client. There are more than 54 monsters, pets and fashion from cflyff. Also, i release six other pets from iKasu (ripped from any games, idk) at epvp.

Here some screenshots from my server:
CapriFlux - cFlyff & Custom Pets, Fashion & Monster Models - RaGEZONE Forums

And here are the screenshots from the iKasu Pets:

Here the download-links:

Downloadlinks (cflyff):

|

Downloadlinks (e*pvp Models):

|

Have fun!

Last edited:
Banana
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Does this include the content you stole from Ace Flyff and Eclipse Flyff? I don't remember them releasing their content when you took it from them. Thanks for the release, anyways. It looks like every day cFlyff comes closer to being leaked entirely.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does this include the content you stole from Ace Flyff and Eclipse Flyff? I don't remember them releasing their content when you took it from them.
Nope, there isn't the eclipse/ace flyff stuff included. Also the stuff is already public and every server is using it.

Thanks for the release, anyways. It looks like every day cFlyff comes closer to being leaked entirely.
Yeah, there is already enough stuff leaked. Just the entire world objects are missing (..and the map qualitiy of cflyff sucks).

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Does this include the content you stole from Ace Flyff and Eclipse Flyff? I don't remember them releasing their content when you took it from them. Thanks for the release, anyways. It looks like every day cFlyff comes closer to being leaked entirely.

Ace Flyff is dead lol, not that it was much when it was up anyway.

Ace of Hearts
Reaction score
Ace Flyff is dead lol, not that it was much when it was up anyway.

that's funny coming from a sever owner who hasn't been in the top 20 since long before Ace was around while it on the other hand was the top server for quite some time.

as well it didn't die, we moved onto more interesting projects of our own, as funny as it might sound some of us actually plan to accomplish something in their lifetime

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
that's funny coming from a sever owner who hasn't been in the top 20 since long before Ace was around while it on the other hand was the top server for quite some time.

as well it didn't die, we moved onto more interesting projects of our own, as funny as it might sound some of us actually plan to accomplish something in their lifetime

Yeah sure, whatever makes you sleep at night =)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I never said you didn't lol.

I only said Ace Flyff was not a big deal anyway, most of its content/ideas were taken from cFlyff or other games.

Good luck with your development anyway :)

If it is about us being mostly taken from other games, when this is a PRIVATE server, it KINDA makes that argument redundant since its entire base is that of another game.

So i guess no private servers are a big deal.

and thank you.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

OH WHAT IS THIS :D

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When i start server they say "MI_PET_CHONG not found..

but i've added other pet and work fine :(

dont know what wrong i did.

It's a lemon thing
Reaction score
This is sad, a cflyff extraction tool has been released for months which with little work extracts the whole client and people still have to resort to stealing from other servers/take credit for things they didn't do. Might aswell just release it

Ace of Hearts
Reaction score
This is sad, a cflyff extraction tool has been released for months which with little work extracts the whole client and people still have to resort to stealing from other servers/take credit for things they didn't do. Might aswell just release it

it's been 6~7 years at least since people have been able to extract wdf files, there are however two major problems that still exist for people today

1. Cflyff doesn't store file names, therefore people would have to match allt he required files by hand if they cannot figure out a better way to do it

2. Cflyff's model format is different than kflyff's

only those who either have a converter, or animate them themselves can actually get these types of things working on their own.

there are only a few servers with the ability to make their own animated things and even fewer with a working converter for cflyff.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
# Updated download-links, added Minato Fashion and two new Pickup Pets from another MMO.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
so here we go with the re-up - have fun and don't spam!

====== RE-UPLOAD by Ratpack ======

PassWorD
ragezone

Back