Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dark Angel Resource and Full Client :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Resource V19
nice Theme :)

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
virustotal is missing !!!

and for what are the resources? useless without source...

source files missing!!!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Download the Universal flyff source in real base on elemental flyff source.,nothing special., im the one who help this server called dark angel flyff xD

Would be nice with the source files.
Download the Universal flyff source in real base on elemental flyff source.,nothing special., im the one who help this server called dark angel flyff xD

virustotal is missing !!!

and for what are the resources? useless without source...

source files missing!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ahahaha ayos yan aa wala akong kaalam alam na may nag release ng Files ko Dark'Angel Owner . . . Daming Haters amf

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
find in the release thread in ******
Pst, advertising

Anyway, it's just a resource/client, apparent source is says Mehoh23

Not working on UnitedFlyf
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Download the Universal flyff source in real base on elemental flyff source.,nothing special., im the one who help this server called ***flyff xD

GZ on learning CTRL+C and CTRL+V. Both of the source codes you mention are only Virtuos with some of the retardedness fixed. I mean I guess that's something but do you really want credit for leeching?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

What kind of help big bobo? Help how to use copy+paste? Haha

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Pst, advertising

Anyway, it's just a resource/client, apparent source is says Mehoh23

Mirrored to Mega:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What's so special about their source? by the looks of a youtube video, they use stuff from virts/GoW release.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nothing special for the source ;) The only thing that useful is the theme. :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
ok please gimme a running v19 source/files with that theme and login/char create window - i like that
the most sources are bugged and hackable :(
my mixed source is bad and i need a v19 new one :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Use v15 source as base then code it to v19 :)

Back