Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Everything you need to start developing with cFlyFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have created a repo on GitHub that contains all parts of my cFlyFF project.

It's freely available under the Common Development and Distribution License (version 1.0), which is included with the project.

Before using the project, please read the README. It contains information about the license, descriptions of the sub-projects, credits, ...

(Original discussion thread: http://forum.ragezone.com/f456/anyone-interested-cflyff-946183/)

The repository:

If you think all these resources and all my time I've spent on them are worth something, I would very much appreciate a donation to my PayPal account. (lesderid@gmail.com)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Small request
-------------

Please don't use this project just to rip cFlyFF's UI, cash shop items or other resources.
I have spent countless hours working on this project mostly because I really love this game.
Please be respectful towards me and the game's developers by not using our work for easy money.

I just rip CFlyff files now and go release it. And Jcdace start sucks with he's server. Just joke :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just 1 question.

What the duck?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What's the problem with that? Just change the path.

Just help me in pm (i'm not pro at VS)

Edit:
//***How to use:***
//0. Change the paths in the hardcoded strings of the extractor application (uWDFExtractor) and this application to reflect the location of your game installation and the luadec.exe binary.
//1. Use the extractor to extract 'addons\Configure' from the Config package.
//2. Use (*) to decompile the file you have just extracted.
//3. Use (**) to extract the filenames of the remaining scripts from the decompiled file.
//4. Use the extractor to extract these files (using the luaFiles.txt file you have created in step 3).
//5. Finally, use (**) to decompile these files.
//6. (Nearly) all scripts should now be decompiled!

I found this in LuaChunkExplorer but i dont understand part //0

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just help me in pm (i'm not pro at VS)

Edit:

I found this in LuaChunkExplorer but i dont understand part //0

If you don't know how to use it, you shouldn't be using it. Unless you know C# and can read Lua, this emulator is of no use to you. The player spawn (world enter) packet has probably changed anyways, so you'll have to update that before you can do anything.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you don't know how to use it, you shouldn't be using it. Unless you know C# and can read Lua, this emulator is of no use to you. The player spawn (world enter) packet has probably changed anyways, so you'll have to update that before you can do anything.

its not reason for doesnt help me. but anyway i go trying.

Other 6 part i understand.

Banana
Loyal Member
Reaction score
its not reason for doesnt help me. but anyway i go trying.

Other 6 part i understand.

Have some respect. This release is the result of a lot of hard work from a hard working individual with the assistance of several others. He gave this to the community to further develop an emulator or learn from it, not to rip fashion sets and run around as a GM on your local server with them and sell them off to the highest bidding servers for a quick buck.

Not working on UnitedFlyf
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Great job on the emulator, seems to have a lot of work put into it. Also, where did you get the opcode names?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great job on the emulator, seems to have a lot of work put into it. Also, where did you get the opcode names?

This is exactly why I love cFlyFF. All packet parsing and opcodes are in the Lua script files, which means that you basically have to parse nothing manually. There are a few packets that they have moved to the client though, not sure why.

The is in addons\msgHdr in the Config (.wdf) package.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why you love XinFeiFei so much? i think most of cflyff players from cflyff 2004 - 2007, are all hate XinFeiFei.including me, i'm chinese, i was enjoyed with cflyff before 2007, but now i hate it.

Ace of Hearts
Reaction score
why you love XinFeiFei so much? i think most of cflyff players from cflyff 2004 - 2007, are all hate XinFeiFei.including me, i'm chinese, i was enjoyed with cflyff before 2007, but now i hate it.

who else thinks this sounds a lot like the good old version 6 rages/obsessions?

ok now back on topic cflyff as far as I have played it has many interesting systems, and things you simply cannot do in the flyff we know, where it appears the developers had a bit of fun seeing what else you could do other than just usual just fighting stuff, which interests me

but that being said I wouldn't resort to an emulator to do such things while it is much easier to adapt the current flyff to do such things

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

At one point in time, I started hating FlyFF. It got boring and repetitive. Then, I learned about cFlyFF. It was something completely new, but at the same time still familiar. This and the fact that I don't know Chinese and got in contact with a very different culture made it exciting to play. Sure, the cash shop and real-money trading (with 金币) is overused and makes the game slightly unbalanced, but the game itself is, in my opinion, still superior to FlyFF. There is simply much more to do: more quests, more family (guild) activities, daily activities, festivals (events), a more advanced upgrading and crafting system, ...

Like Reimniess said, it's comparable to people who are being nostalgic about v6. When people are comfortable with something, they don't like to accept change and will make a big deal about flaws in the new thing. Also, it's not like there aren't enough original cFlyFF servers out there with a Chinese community. One Google for '飞飞私服' and a million pop up.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
What is This ? The repository:
I will Download That?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back