Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[files] all items in shop for v15 clean source

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tested the files just now using my clean v15 files and there were no issues. Are you using clean v15 also? There is also a good chance that you missed a file when putting the into the *.res files. Try putting them all into the client as they are (do not pack into res files, just paste into the client)

ok i have the same problem like zuher, and i've done everything the same but i still get the dam errors, and i'm just tired of deleting put new clean resource and data,res 1 2 m and copying pasting it all over again, also tried to delete the actual file and change it with the current and still same problem, cuvvie need your help mate :)

Reaction score
ok i have the same problem like zuher, and i've done everything the same but i still get the dam errors, and i'm just tired of deleting put new clean resource and data,res 1 2 m and copying pasting it all over again, also tried to delete the actual file and change it with the current and still same problem, cuvvie need your help mate :)

If you have the same problem you likely have the same solution. If you're positive that you're doing it correctly then post your error logs (in
tags) because it is likely a different problem.

Reaction score
Cuvvvie's this files work with yours Server files?? of: http://forum.ragezone.com/f724/flyff-server-setup-guide-v15-1010044/

I tested the files just now using my clean v15 files and there were no issues. Are you using clean v15 also? There is also a good chance that you missed a file when putting the into the *.res files. Try putting them all into the client as they are (do not pack into res files, just paste into the client)

read 4 posts up (hint: yes)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I created my first private server with sir Cuvvie's guide, im so happy and excited about this update. (Sorry new in flyff development)
Do i just need to extract the files and move it to my client folder?

Reaction score
I created my first private server with sir Cuvvie's guide, im so happy and excited about this update. (Sorry new in flyff development)
Do i just need to extract the files and move it to my client folder?

Yes but you also must put the same files in your Resource folder, and these files should overwrite the ones already there. There will be no overwrites when moving them to the Client folder, just the Resource folder.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can anyone tell why boboko when i open it will automatically closed the flyff.exe? but all the npc where okay expect for the set items in boboko. thanks for the help.. im using the clean file of cuuvie..

Back