Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Fixed]Working DmN Flyff CMS 1.0 !!! [No Errors]

Reaction score
Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, boolean given in D:\xampp\htdocs\dmn2\classes\pagination.class.php on line 124

What !!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Warning: mssql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MS SQL-result resource in \inc\inc.functions.php on line 234

Warning: mssql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MS SQL-result resource in \inc\inc.functions.php on line 243

How can I fix it?

Fixed, but now... How can I deactivate DPoints? That functions is only enabled in DMN FlyFF v1.1...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sir how can i edit the forum What is the Files name i can't find it?because i will put mine.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Black screen fixed (Just need to use xampp 1.7.1 and not the last )

Now i get "The Database Error" but all field are right (already try with any User "sa" and somes other) :/

habib10 - [Fixed]Working DmN Flyff CMS 1.0 !!! [No Errors] - RaGEZONE Forums

If Someone can help me.

Thanks

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello

I have the same mistake and I don't find how to fix it

Does anyone has got the same error ? If so how did solve the problem please

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Woah. o-o. This is like. The best release, like, evar. :O

EDIT: Would if affect things if your Instance Name isn't SQLEXPRESS? :3

Also, what does it work better on? Xampp, or Wamp?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For me I tried xampp and wamp, none fail to work yet I am everything from A to Z.

For Xampp I had 2 errors: he connected but I had a black screen or the next or I can not connect and I make: connecton to database failed.

Wamp for I have put everything in the www folder when I run it gives me an error 404

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Black screen fixed (Just need to use xampp 1.7.1 and not the last )

Now i get "The Database Error" but all field are right (already try with any User "sa" and somes other) :/

habib10 - [Fixed]Working DmN Flyff CMS 1.0 !!! [No Errors] - RaGEZONE Forums

If Someone can help me.

Thanks

I don't use the ip (look screen)

Did u know where i can find help for mssql configuration ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
well i got it set up works perfect. has some errors with Time and date but i removed it. Working on rankings due to it giving a Ambiguous column name 'm_nLevel'. if your not sure what it means use this link it will explain what is going on. Other then that 10/10 great work in fixing the errors :3

to Waffles you actually need Name/SQLEXPRESS along with sa and a password for it to work i had to reinstall mssql just to get a password and name before the /

edit: I was going through the files and noticed a donation module does it even work o3o cause i cant locate the files needed D:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Working fine! Thanks alot!

EDIT: Just want to know... Where is the donation pages?

Last edited:
Back