Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

C# Flyff Patcher

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello All,

I thought i best release my patch client as promised.

This patcher is built in C# to replace the horribly built C++ version released with the Flyff source code.

Requirements:
  • .NET 4.0 or higher.
  • Visual Studio 2013 or 2015.

Includes:
  • Uses original Flyff un-encrypted list.txt format.
  • Completely Transparent background.
  • Multi-Layered Window.
  • Options Window with MSAA and AF. -> (MSAA and Anisotropic Filtering in config file, needs to be changed for your servers one)
  • Slider Box and News Box.
  • 2 Config File Formats.
  • Changable INI file name.
  • Changable Slider Box and News Box urls.
  • Easily adaptable.
  • Downloads INIParser DLL from url if it can't find a copy locally.
  • Easy Mutex name change.
  • Starts Game if it detects game already launched.
  • Easy to change Executable name (to run).
  • Roll over button and Click button effects.
  • Tons More

All settings for the patcher can be found at the top of MainWnd.cs.
All edits you need to make, including background image can be done in their respective XML files. Easy manipulation of images and buttons can be found in Patcher/Images subfolder in the PatchClient Public folder.

If you need help just ask. I will not however help you with setting up VS2013.
Download Link: - Updated
Virus Check:

Note to all, this is a nearly perfect patcher source for people who wish to use it. However if you find bugs, please post them and i will do my best to fix them asap.

Update: Fixed mutex problem in MainWnd.cs and App.cs
Update: Added Patch list Creator (Unknown who created, but wasn't me)
Update: Fixed patcher to work for Titanium patch list creator users.
Code:
Search for: 
//Add me to get working for titanium users.
to get it working in your current project, simply copy it across to your current solution.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The problem was solved by removing INIFileParser.dll from the list.txt, but still keep it in the patch folder.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Sorry forgot to respond to this, yeah you can't patch the file after the patcher runs. Which is why it tries to check to see if it exists before actually requiring the dll. That way it can download and initialize the patcher properly.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone reupload the link? the link ezzz dead T_T

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

NickHough - C# Flyff Patcher - RaGEZONE Forums

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Fix unli patch for my game.
Now problems doesn't work with windows 8
Auto close after done patching.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi there, I have tried to compiled this in the latest visual studio(2017 15.3) but it will argue that the nuget packages was not installed even though I have it all.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi there I just wanted to bump this thread as I am facing some problems when compiling this with the latest visual studio 2017(15.3). Thanks!!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hi there I just wanted to bump this thread as I am facing some problems when compiling this with the latest visual studio 2017(15.3). Thanks!!

Why you dont use the recommend vs?or try to merging 2015 to 2017 vs

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi! I am running out of hdd space and I do really want to use the latest version and would want to upgrade it to the latest version. Do you want to know what errors I get and maybe you have an idea on how to fix my problem?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Im using VS 2015, got error too but can be searchable even with my language level.
You can fix it too.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi! I am running out of hdd space and I do really want to use the latest version and would want to upgrade it to the latest version. Do you want to know what errors I get and maybe you have an idea on how to fix my problem?

I'm happy to re-compile this with VS 2015 and 17. However the Nuget problem is likely due to it not finding the correct version of the needed packages from the Nuget manager. I'd recommend downloading the nuget packages manually, the version i used to compile this originally was 2.3.0

Alternatively im sure Visual studio has the ability to compile as older versions of VS, try finding this setting and trying again.

Hello,

I've fixed the package to work with 2017. Please confirm it works for me.
Link below

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm happy to re-compile this with VS 2015 and 17. However the Nuget problem is likely due to it not finding the correct version of the needed packages from the Nuget manager. I'd recommend downloading the nuget packages manually, the version i used to compile this originally was 2.3.0

Alternatively im sure Visual studio has the ability to compile as older versions of VS, try finding this setting and trying again.

Hello,

I've fixed the package to work with 2017. Please confirm it works for me.
Link below

Hi there, thank you so much! It successfully compiles with the latest version of VS now! Hail you! <3

Back