Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New FlyFF Server Website Design

MC Web Designs
Reaction score
what the duck, yesterday night i posted the solution for your problem with a big statement, why my post is removed -.-

i wont type the whole statement again, just u kno: your problem is that u didnt calculate the correct width for the boxes. u should add
Code:
* { padding: 0; margin: 0; }
at the top of your css to avoid the browser preseted auto padding and margin.
then u must learn the total width is: margin-left + border-left-width + padding-left + width + padding-right + border-right-width + margin-right.
u actually failed by making the divs to large when u tried to add the side-bar, so the 2nd floated div will wrap (like wordwrap).

so thats the solution:
Code:
<div class="wrapper">
  <div class="side-bar">side bar<br />side bar<br />side bar<br />side bar<br />side bar<br /></div>
  <div class="content">
    <p id="heading"><strong>News, Updates & Events!</strong></p>
...table...
    </div>
  <div style="clear: both;"></div>
</div>
Code:
.side-bar {
  float: left;
  width: 200px;
  background-color: #666666;
}
.content {
  float: left;
  width: 690px;
  padding-left: 0;
  padding-right: 0;
}
result:
Matt Clarke - New FlyFF Server Website Design - RaGEZONE Forums

now as last i want to tell u:
1. your program style is horrible, u guys will fail on big projects because the php coder just include any php file where dynamic content is needed, on complex produces it will be hard.
2. then, i see u use many css3 specifications, learn to work with png files.
3. then again, you should try to avoid tables for the design
4. im not a dude btw
5. and i didnt want the php file, i wanted just the html, did u never check only the html source in your browser by "view page source"?

sigh, who deleted my old post, thx, im mad on u, you stole my time.

Thanks for the help.

But:

1. We cant all be pro overnight.
2. I'm the only person who made and coded this website.
3. Thanks for the reply, but you didnt need to rub stuff in my face because my code isnt as good as you you want.
4. I posted the whole PHP file because I could be assed selecting the main HTML.
5. I might not even make the sidebar in CSS I might do it in JS and make it come in at the sides.
6. I seen your post and I did comment back on it, and someone did delete it.

• ♠️​ ♦️ ♣️ ​♥️ •
Reaction score
Thanks for the help.

But:

1. We cant all be pro overnight.
2. I'm the only person who made and coded this website.
3. Thanks for the reply, but you didnt need to rub stuff in my face because my code isnt as good as you you want.
4. I posted the whole PHP file because I could be assed selecting the main HTML.
5. I might not even make the sidebar in CSS I might do it in JS and make it come in at the sides.
6. I seen your post and I did comment back on it, and someone did delete it.
oh okay, but my previous post was friendlier, because at my last words where, everybody begins small. sry for the hating on your code.
as long as u kno why it didnt work its fine. have fun ^^

MC Web Designs
Reaction score
oh okay, but my previous post was friendlier, because at my last words where, everybody begins small. sry for the hating on your code.
as long as u kno why it didnt work its fine. have fun ^^

My code does work fine, hence why I have released the website. I dont know PHP that much and stuff, so I cant make an amazing fully coded PHP Website. Thanks for the comments though.

Loyal Member
Reaction score
Matt,
Your website looks good. But the website does only missing the right & left content, otherwise I have nothing to say more.
7/10.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, I got this error. Can you help me with this??

Screenshot_34 - New FlyFF Server Website Design - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great website, It's same as Ambient Flyff R2 design but just different bg.
Love it, Good job. 10/10 ! Keep it up mathew I love your works tho. :)

Reaction score
Hey, I got this error. Can you help me with this??

View attachment 104213

Code:
<?php error_reporting(0); ?>
At the top of Index.php

OR

Code:
error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_WARNING
In php.ini

OR

Code:
# supress php errors
php_flag display_startup_errors off
php_flag display_errors off
php_flag html_errors off
php_value docref_root 0
php_value docref_ext 0
In .htaccess file.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I must say I liked the coding.

You should try to look forward and learn Object Oriented PHP

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
The first thing to do it learn HTML. Search youtube and things and learn HTML, then advance to CSS and later PHP.
I suggest w3schools.com build your own simple HTML website, then use CSS to make them look good, also from w3schools.com. PHP is something completely different, that will be hard to learn. You will need a lot of free time to learn it.

Loyal Member
Reaction score
sir Matt ^^ im just asking how to make that website ^^ what is my first thing to do ?? :p coz im just a nub :< i dont know how to make a flyff webiste :< .. could you please.. help me :< my email is akomigohhh@yahoo.com :< can you add me please.. then message me the thing first to do to making flyff website :(((
Hello x300.
Please try to search next time. And It only takes 40min part of your life to watch it. Don't worry 40min wont hurt you. Take a pause every 10min or somethingelse.

~Wacekeez

MC Web Designs
Reaction score
You dont even need to view a video. People are gonna hate me for saying this, but Dreamweaver has the HTML Syntax built in on the 'code' tab. Just experiment with that and then advance, thats what I did.

Loyal Member
Reaction score
You dont even need to view a video. People are gonna hate me for saying this, but Dreamweaver has the HTML Syntax built in on the 'code' tab. Just experiment with that and then advance, thats what I did.
Hello Matti
I saw your videos on youtube, I see you're using Dreamweaver. I don't know if the (real web-designers) if they use notepad or a software when they're creating a website for a company.
But sometimes, I use Dreamweaver and I don't care what people think about it. And people who is going to hate you for saying that, needs a life.
~Wacekeez

MC Web Designs
Reaction score
Hello Matti
I saw your videos on youtube, I see you're using Dreamweaver. I don't know if the (real web-designers) if they use notepad or a software when they're creating a website for a company.
But sometimes, I use Dreamweaver and I don't care what people think about it. And people who is going to hate you for saying that, needs a life.
~Wacekeez

Haha, its all down to personal preferance. Some people may not like DW, but for what I use it for, I do like it. Then when dreamweaver doesnt show something that I code, I simply just view it on a browser.

Loyal Member
Reaction score
Haha, its all down to personal preferance. Some people may not like DW, but for what I use it for, I do like it. Then when dreamweaver doesnt show something that I code, I simply just view it on a browser.

Thats to true the last part you wrote. "I simply just view it on a broswer".

Back