Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Flyff Template1

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello! I have made this easy flyff template , I took me 3-5 days.
Below can you see picture and download!

Download if you want! :thumbup:

( Tell me what I have too learn much better! )

Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Why doesn't there exist un-like buttons?

Anyways, i think you definitely need to work on your design.

The fonts are too big and fugly, and you should use more time on it making buttons and banners for example. Make it complete, don't just release a half done website.

But don't give up, we have all been there. :)!

x42

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
3-5 days O.O!?!
Bleh, sorry but I don't like this one bit.
Practice your web design more more and mooooreee :eek:!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have too learn more design , guy's what are you-all mean with design? show me a picture or somethning? and what are you all guys means with php? please teach me or show me something some helping me. / thanks

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Well guys do not be so hard on this guy. He hasn't got so much posts, he is new and if this is his first webpage he ever made then I think he succeeded and did a good job.
You all are great designers and developers, or you think you are, so you know, or think you know, all the things to make a good design, or what you believe is a good design. But this guy does not, yet!
So be mild on him he does not deserve to be slammed so hard into the ground.

Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Even though he's new his design was bad, I didn't say he can't make it cause he can. He just need to practice like we had to. We have all been there, and we know it's hard learning new stuff.

But he can make it. When that said, I still think the best way to improve his skills is to give him criticism, and say our real opinion.

If we lied and said he was great, would he have practices more? No, he would have though he was good enough and he most likely wouldn't do any improvement.

He posted it here, he wanted feedback, he gets it.

Good luck with further improvement and designing!

1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Good point Ceadin.
Bro my suggestion is, RaGEZONE is one of the best developement forum you'd have for feedback and practice, you just got the wrong section, you should check the coders paradise section, they'll give you some snippets, and you could practice PhP, if you don't know what is PhP google it.
Like Ceadin said, you can do better, ain't because this design's not good that your future ones won't be either, just practice, I wish you all luck and keep motivation.

Back