Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ImMorTaLFlyff V19 Server Download

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
upload your complete model,world, resource w/ folder and your original client sir., i want to try your source and files :D

thanks. reply me asap.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi sir sungmiin can i ask this flyff your release can play without internet connection thanks ...

Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi sir sungmiin can i ask this flyff your release can play without internet connection thanks ...

Every pServer that is released is playable without an internet connection. You only need an internet connection to download the stuff.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
client is very important for this server can you upload pls

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please help... Cannot connect to the server... I used ImmortalFlyff Client and all Server files are running... Already ResHacked the client but still I cannot login...

Screenshot:
6yGcHtK - ImMorTaLFlyff V19  Server Download - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Source code compiler error client collapse, and source code compile without error linkclient server links links, thank you

Trust your senses
Reaction score
There's an easy thanks button that you can press rather than necro a half a year old thread. duck...

Back