Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ImMorTaLFlyff V19 Server Download

Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Probably never. This looks like Adeilson's source, but with a few things changed. For example, why isn't the navigator in any of the pictures? Oh, cause it probably looks like Adeilson's, which looks round, but really isn't if you look closely.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I think ShadowDragon is right. He won't be releasing the source and I think those files have hidden backdoors that give your server shitting out. Better to be using a more stable file than an updated crap.

Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@denisdra How'd you fix the error where you crash when you see Flaris, any fix to that?

If the error is the same as Adielson's source, it's because of an image file in the wrong place. That can't be fixed without source, you just need to put the image where it needs to be. I think it's WndChat02.tga (or something like that) and it needs to be in Theme/Default/English (you need to make the folder).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
source that I can use with these files anyone know?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
~No source released and their Client's link is broken. You can't edit the whole server in a 100% without it's source. Make this thread more exclusive.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was able to enter the server but configure everything to fit my friends but when I enter bone goes a user can be connected to only one person

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
All of the links on the main page of this thread has been removed. This is now useless enough.

Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
He removed them cause he refused to share his stolen source files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
O_____________________o lol¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
To those that still want these files:

Files:

Resource:

Part 1:
Part 2:
Part 3:

Databases:

Neuz:

The original links still exists, they have just been removed from the thread ( Easily find-able using the quotes ) . Nonetheless, I wouldn't advise anyone to use this without him releasing the source. Anyhow, enjoy.

Also, holy Jesus, each time new files are posted it's being spammed. I got a headache just by looking at the first two pages. Search it up and find the solutions, the search function gives you answers to more than you know.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update 2:

-Npc Menu v19
-New Windows
-New Title

SOURCE:

virustotal

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
is that the orignal source of your released?

Back