Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Lansky Ver3.5 V19 full-featured source release

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I PROVIDE NO SUPPORT

riggedreality - Lansky Ver3.5 V19 full-featured source release - RaGEZONE Forums

Fans fans> Resources> Lansky Ver3.5 V19 full-featured source release (forwarding)
Lansky Ver3.5 V19 full-featured source release (forwarding)

Source: Flying fans Published: 2016-12-10 Views: 1074 Source function

This source and open the Bubble.R (Ver6.8-0.305) series of source code is very close, and even DNA enchanting function, the national system has all the source code. But because it is an early version, the details of the repair is not in place and some unknown BUG, ​​after the download also need careful reform.

This source and Bubble.R source code is similar, some of the same function, and even the file name format is the same, and even Bubble.R (Ver6.8-0.305)

No function! Such as weapons, light effects integration function, pet light function, V19 penguin exchange function! So this source can be directly used Bubble.R (Ver6.8-0.305) configuration files and reservoir files and their clients (perhaps some are not compatible).

Of course, the source version of the compiler out of the client side than Bubble.R (Ver6.8-0.305) the stability of the difference of one hundred and eight thousand miles, after all, the source of the last modified date or in August 2014. Two years later, the function is even less, the time to do the optimization above, this source is interested in people can take research, many places the value of research is still very high.

If you need to open service, you can find me to buy the latest version of the Bubble.L series of commercial version of the server, the release of this source is my last public release of the source code, after all versions of the source did not give anyone, no public release, This version of the source code is the latest, remember, beware of being deceived!

Online distribution of Lansky Ver3.3 version, is to modify the server IP file in the server directory \ Lansky \, this version due to some loopholes in the port, and now the server to modify the IP file moved The original pattern, divided into Script (2), Program (5) directory.

function list:

V19 all-interface, V19 Aladdin system, V19 exchange system, V19 market system, wake-up transfer system, national system, DNA enchant system, pet light efficiency system, character light effect system, V19 penguin exchange function, Rome athletic system, equipment, durable system , The game member system, the people bubble system, the old flying beast system, items lock function, backpack finishing system, theater name color, online mall system, weapons level system, troupe search system, picking pet filter system

Download address (perfect no error compiled):

Source code download address: link: http: //pan.baidu.com/s/1kVB6hTH Password: zi1v

Server download address: link: http: //pan.baidu.com/s/1gf58Ga3 Password: lrph

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I don't like this version much. He changed the reading structure.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Links r broken...anybody can upload the files and send me please??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks mate. If i already using V15 files (Cuvvvie's files) What im supposed to do? i mean , how i can upgrade the v15 files to v19?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You have to know that everything after V15 is coded by people in the flyff scene - which means there are no official/full V19 files.
There will be many bugs you have to fix it takes some time.
And even if systems are working there might be a way for players to dupe items cause its bad coded.

If u want upgrade look in "versioncommon.h" in serverfiles and then search for the system in source and copy it to your source.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You have to know that everything after V15 is coded by people in the flyff scene - which means there are no official/full V19 files.
There will be many bugs you have to fix it takes some time.
And even if systems are working there might be a way for players to dupe items cause its bad coded.

If u want upgrade look in "versioncommon.h" in serverfiles and then search for the system in source and copy it to your source.
I found a lot of versioncommon.h in World Server, NEUZ , Accountserver and etc..So basically all i have to do is take versioncommon from the files u gave me and replace them?no DB change needed?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Can anyone also re-upload the server files/resource of this? It's kinda hard to register in Baidu. Thank you so much!

Back