Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Lucidsoft - User Panel

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks a bundle! And I got a "Not Available" on my side. Anyways downloaded =3

edit: I can't seem to get it to save my Item Deletion edits...

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Which column does it check to determine if the account is banned or not?
and what is it's value if banned and what value if not banned?

im asking this because i got a problem, when i log-in, it says this account in banned.

thnx in advance.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Which column does it check to determine if the account is banned or not?
and what is it's value if banned and what value if not banned?

im asking this because i got a problem, when i log-in, it says this account in banned.

thnx in advance.

I just edited the "banned" script to 0 in the config. Let me sniff around the program. It'll still work (like using the buff command), but some reason doesn't delete items...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I just edited the "banned" script to 0 in the config. Let me sniff around the program. It'll still work (like using the buff command), but some reason doesn't delete items...

yeah, i did disable it but it still says the account is banned, so that's why im thinking that it's my database which has a problem(that might be the values of the culomn to determine if it's banned or not).

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i am so sorry - its sooo old ;-)

hmmmm ... anyone have this for a reupload ?

or did anyone have an good running php inventory viewer with itemnames and icons?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i am so sorry - its sooo old ;-)

hmmmm ... anyone have this for a reupload ?

or did anyone have an good running php inventory viewer with itemnames and icons?

No one replied so i thought i'd best.

You're better off loading in your Spec_Item/propitem file into a table in SQL, then having a separate table for the propitem.txt.txt entries and doing lookups (inner joins on _TXT fields).

It's reletively easy to accomplish this, but the painful bit is converting all icons to PNG/BMP files for the website, but you can easily write a program to do that for you aswell. If you wish to pursue this i can offer a hand in helping or you are welcome to hire me to do it for you. Message me in either case

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
POssibility to reupload please beacuase it's very usefull and not found in the internet

Back