Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Merge Tool v2

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks like you dont have access to your Temp folder.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i know it's not right Place but when i press create buttton the game crashes Please Help !! :'( (on my private server )

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
An exception system error...
Untitled - Merge Tool v2 - RaGEZONE Forums

Tried to open it, then an error and it shut down.
Any solutions?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First of all thanks for this Sedrika! :)

I notice that it creates res files that have a different name instead of the normal data.res, dataSub1.res and dataSub2.res..I'm really new with this kinda stuff so do i have to edit something so that it will read those or just leave it as it is and transfer them to the client folder?
Really new with this stuff so sorry for this.. Hope you answer my question though.. Thanks BTW!

Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
it doesnt matter how they are called. I have run the merge v2 without any errors and with my own prefix.
The server is taking it. This because the neuz is looking for .res files and not for the prefix.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it doesnt matter how they are called. I have run the merge v2 without any errors and with my own prefix.
The server is taking it. This because the neuz is looking for .res files and not for the prefix.

That is the exact answer I was looking for. Thanks man! Awsome!

Ok last one.. So do i need to delete the data.res, dataSub1.res and dataSub2.res files on my client folder?

Last edited:
Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hmm the wierd part is i dont have that problem. I run it and its exiting like it should be.
Try to run it in windows xp sp3. Maybe that could help. The same as beast.

Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hmm the wierd part is i dont have that problem. I run it and its exiting like it should be.
Try to run it in windows xp sp3. Maybe that could help. The same as beast.

Thanks for your advice, Im going to try it when I get home.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
AW: Merge Tool v2

After finishing the tool crashes himself. That's ok.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sedrika, question for you.
Why it make .res with name
Sensation_00,_01? What i need do with it after i paste it to client folder?I need normal client .res names.

Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you looked at the file Merge List Creator. Then you see there the FilePrefix this is set on Sensation.

Just rename it. And then you have yourname.res. Put those in your client. Cause it doesnt matter how they are called.
Since the client only is looking for .res files.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you looked at the file Merge List Creator. Then you see there the FilePrefix this is set on Sensation.

Just rename it. And then you have yourname.res. Put those in your client. Cause it doesnt matter how they are called.
Since the client only is looking for .res files.

Okay, Thanks very much :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@Sedrika
Have some mediafire link? i cant download from that website coz 3 hours waiting or something wrong with my IDM in upload.net

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi im having a problem

Untitled - Merge Tool v2 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back