Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Fully working pet filter Wakazaki Style ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nvm i fix the problem...
but now i have another problem..
after i compiled the world server with 0 errors my worldserver wont open (he crashed after some seconds)
maybe it can be cuse i didnt change in the spec item all the blue sets from "=" to "ARMOR_GEN" ?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
2015/ 7/ 7 15:51:49 FileName ResData.inc(28808) : IDS_RESDATA_INC_008806 Not Found. : IDS_RESDATA_INC_008806

}

WTYPE_BUTTON WIDC_PF_HPFOOD "ButtCheck.bmp"

----------------------------------Sir. I followed your instructions but these error pop in log folder in my client. I dunno how to fix it. can you please help me if you're not busy. Thank you. God bless

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
2015/ 7/ 7 15:51:49 FileName ResData.inc(28808) : IDS_RESDATA_INC_008806 Not Found. : IDS_RESDATA_INC_008806

}

WTYPE_BUTTON WIDC_PF_HPFOOD "ButtCheck.bmp"

----------------------------------Sir. I followed your instructions but these error pop in log folder in my client. I dunno how to fix it. can you please help me if you're not busy. Thank you. God bless

Hello,

Open Resdata.txt.txt and check CTRL+F and look for IDS_RESDATA_INC_008806, if you can't find it add the following line
IDS_RESDATA_INC_008806 HP Food

This error occurs when a file, in this case resdata.inc, is looking for the counterpart text and it can't find it. Best way to fix these problems is open the .txt.txt file underneath the file you are looking in and add that code, in this case IDS_RESDATA_INC_008806, and have a space next too it or text based on the error you're getting (WIDC_PF_HPFOOD)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello,

Open Resdata.txt.txt and check CTRL+F and look for IDS_RESDATA_INC_008806, if you can't find it add the following line

This error occurs when a file, in this case resdata.inc, is looking for the counterpart text and it can't find it. Best way to fix these problems is open the .txt.txt file underneath the file you are looking in and add that code, in this case IDS_RESDATA_INC_008806, and have a space next too it or text based on the error you're getting (WIDC_PF_HPFOOD)

okay. thank you for your help. Ill gonna try this and ill see if there's an error again. thanks again! Godbless

Hello,

The problem now is this showing in the error.txt

2015/ 7/ 8 12:41:34 Awakening: nDst = 82, dwTotalProb = 30

2015/ 7/ 8 12:41:34 FileName randomoption.inc(483) : SystemPet Not Found. : SystemPet 35 35 30 // ¿É¼ÇÀÌ 1,2,3°³ ºÙÀ» È®·ü

{

DST_STR 6

2015/ 7/ 8 12:41:34 Awakening: nDst = 0, dwTotalProb = 1000000006

Set

2015/ 7/ 8 12:41:34 Awakening: nDst = 82, dwTotalProb = 30

2015/ 7/ 8 12:41:34 FileName randomoption.inc(483) : SystemPet Not Found. : SystemPet 35 35 30 // ¿É¼ÇÀÌ 1,2,3°³ ºÙÀ» È®·ü

{

DST_STR 6

2015/ 7/ 8 12:41:34 Awakening: nDst = 0, dwTotalProb = 1000000006

Hello. Thanks for the instructions.This is my error and i cant go to login screen because there is pop up error message. Thanks for your help.. Godbless

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
when im try to open my client. theres something wrong that pops up and i can't go to the login exit because when the message box error continues popping up when i press ok. what should i do. I cant understand the word inside the error message box. please help me. there's no crash of world server

One word! Im Fawkin Pro!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
when im try to open my client. theres something wrong that pops up and i can't go to the login exit because when the message box error continues popping up when i press ok. what should i do. I cant understand the word inside the error message box. please help me. there's no crash of world server

either u removed something or the file randomoption.inc is missing.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im having this error Help!

D:\FLYFFSERVERMAKING\FILES\Source\SRC\_AIInterface\AIPet.cpp(11): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'defineFilter.h': No such file or directory
D:\FLYFFSERVERMAKING\FILES\Source\SRC\_Interface\WndField.cpp(20): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'defineFilter.h': No such file or directory
D:\FLYFFSERVERMAKING\FILES\Source\SRC\_Interface\WndManager.cpp(7764): error C2065: 'APP_PETFILTER' : undeclared identifier
D:\FLYFFSERVERMAKING\FILES\Source\SRC\_Interface\FuncApplet.cpp(219): error C2065: 'APP_PETFILTER' : undeclared identifier

One word! Im Fawkin Pro!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
im having this error Help!

D:\FLYFFSERVERMAKING\FILES\Source\SRC\_AIInterface\AIPet.cpp(11): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'defineFilter.h': No such file or directory
D:\FLYFFSERVERMAKING\FILES\Source\SRC\_Interface\WndField.cpp(20): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'defineFilter.h': No such file or directory
D:\FLYFFSERVERMAKING\FILES\Source\SRC\_Interface\WndManager.cpp(7764): error C2065: 'APP_PETFILTER' : undeclared identifier
D:\FLYFFSERVERMAKING\FILES\Source\SRC\_Interface\FuncApplet.cpp(219): error C2065: 'APP_PETFILTER' : undeclared identifier

Please read your errors.
Error 1: defineFiler.h is missing (You have to create it)
Error 2: APP_PETFILTER is undeclared (You have to add it in resdata.h)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Xakzi - Fully working pet filter Wakazaki Style ;) - RaGEZONE Forums

It does not follow orders that I set.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What I need to edit in propItem? can smeone show me?

I'm having this erorr help

Neuz error C2374: 'pWndPetfilter' : redefinition; multiple initialization
Neuz error C3861: 'pWndPetfilter': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookup
Neuz error C3861: 'pWndPetfilter': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookup

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i redid this guide and rechecked i did like what on the guide... still got some errors i tried this 3x already :(

heres the errors i got after compiling hope someone helps me

Neuz error C2065: 'm_Player' : undeclared identifier
Neuz error C2065: 'm_pModel' : undeclared identifier
Neuz error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '{'
Neuz error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '{'
Neuz error C2228: left of '.m_byCostume' must have class/struct/union type type is ''unknown-type''
Neuz error C2228: left of '.m_byHairColor' must have class/struct/union type type is ''unknown-type''
Neuz error C2228: left of '.m_byHairMesh' must have class/struct/union type type is ''unknown-type''
Neuz error C2228: left of '.m_byHeadMesh' must have class/struct/union type type is ''unknown-type''
Neuz error C2228: left of '.m_bySex' must have class/struct/union type type is ''unknown-type''
Neuz error C2228: left of '.m_bySkinSet' must have class/struct/union type type is ''unknown-type''
Neuz error C2352: 'CWndCreateChar::~CWndCreateChar' : illegal call of non-static member function ..\_Interface\WndTitle.h(155) : see declaration of 'CWndCreateChar::~CWndCreateChar'
Neuz error C2374: 'pWndPetfilter' : redefinition; multiple initialization
Neuz error C2541: 'delete' : cannot delete objects that are not pointers
Neuz error C2601: 'CWndCreateChar::DeleteDeviceObjects' : local function definitions are illegal
Neuz error C2601: 'CWndCreateChar::InitDeviceObjects' : local function definitions are illegal
Neuz error C2601: 'CWndCreateChar::Initialize' : local function definitions are illegal
Neuz error C2601: 'CWndCreateChar::InvalidateDeviceObjects' : local function definitions are illegal
Neuz error C2601: 'CWndCreateChar::OnChildNotify' : local function definitions are illegal
Neuz error C2601: 'CWndCreateChar::OnCommand' : local function definitions are illegal
Neuz error C2601: 'CWndCreateChar::OnDraw' : local function definitions are illegal
Neuz error C2601: 'CWndCreateChar::OnInitialUpdate' : local function definitions are illegal
Neuz error C2601: 'CWndCreateChar::OnLButtonDown' : local function definitions are illegal
Neuz error C2601: 'CWndCreateChar::OnLButtonUp' : local function definitions are illegal
Neuz error C2601: 'CWndCreateChar::OnSize' : local function definitions are illegal
Neuz error C2601: 'CWndCreateChar::RestoreDeviceObjects' : local function definitions are illegal
Neuz error C2601: 'CWndCreateChar::SetSex' : local function definitions are illegal
Neuz error C2601: 'CWndSelectChar::OnCommand' : local function definitions are illegal
Neuz error C2601: 'CWndSelectChar::OnLButtonDown' : local function definitions are illegal
Neuz error C2601: 'CWndSelectChar::OnLButtonUp' : local function definitions are illegalNeuz error C2601: 'CWndSelectChar::OnSize' : local function definitions are illegalNeuz error C2601: 'CWndSelectChar::SelectCharacter' : local function definitions are illegal
Neuz error C3861: 'm_Player': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookupNeuz error C2601: 'IsValidPlayerName' : local function definitions are illegalNeuz error C2601: 'IsValidPlayerNameTWN' : local function definitions are illegalNeuz error C2601: 'CWndSelectChar::SetMotion' : local function definitions are illegalNeuz error C3861: 'm_Player': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookupNeuz error C3861: 'm_Player': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookup
Neuz error C3861: 'm_Player': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookupNeuz error C3861: 'm_Player': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookupNeuz error C3861: 'm_pModel': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookupNeuz error C3861: 'm_pModel': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookupNeuz error C3861: 'm_pModel': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookupNeuz error C3861: 'pWndPetfilter': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookupNeuz error C3861: 'pWndPetfilter': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookupNeuz fatal error C1070: mismatched #if/#endif pair in file 'c:\users\jboy\desktop\flyff repack (v15) (rev3.1)\source\src\_interface\wndtitle.cpp'Neuz fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'defineFilter.h': No such file or directoryWorldServer fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'defineFilter.h': No such file or directory
Im using cuvvie v15 ... and tested this code in untouched cuvvie source..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys! I have a problem!The pet, Pick up Blue weanpons, how can i fix it?I check all the files and they are ok.I comprove in defineitemkind.h- #define WEAPON_GENERAL 0And in resdata.txt My Blue weanpons is the same WEAPON_GENERAL but the pet follow pick up this items. help me !#SorryForBadEnglish

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey guys
i've addet this petfilter to my files but it doesnt work yet :*::*::*:
i checked the files and haven't any idear whats wrong.

My Source is V15, compiling was succesful without errors und the server starts corretly.
After logging in i set up the items how dont wont to pick up.
Now I've checked the number in the neuz.ini, which was properly saved but my pet pick up every item

I read all the comments under the tutorial, but nothing helped me

Any idea?!

One word! Im Fawkin Pro!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hey guys
i've addet this petfilter to my files but it doesnt work yet :*::*::*:
i checked the files and haven't any idear whats wrong.

My Source is V15, compiling was succesful without errors und the server starts corretly.
After logging in i set up the items how dont wont to pick up.
Now I've checked the number in the neuz.ini, which was properly saved but my pet pick up every item

I read all the comments under the tutorial, but nothing helped me

Any idea?!

There you have it.

So yeah, this should be pretty much everything you need to make this petfilter to work.. oh yeah.. the "Blue Equipment" ticket will probably not work since it is looking for "ARMOR_GEN" which does not exist, so you have to add it in defineItemKind.h, under ARMOR_SET (3) you add it as ARMOR_GEN (4) then compile again..
then you go into propitem.txt OR spec_item.txt and rename all blue armor's "=" to "ARMOR_GEN" the same as green armor :)

Back