Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Re-Upload] Flyff Premium Shop

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I am sorry to bump such a old topic but I have a few problems with this script.

When I open the link, I start with 3 errors on top

Notice: Undefined index: account in C:\wamp\www\shop\login.php on line 31
Notice: Undefined index: password in C:\wamp\www\shop\login.php on line 32
Notice: Undefined index: character in C:\wamp\www\shop\login.php on line 33

which is:

$account=clean(strtolower($_POST['account']));
$passwd=md5($client_salt.$_POST['password']);
$player=clean($_POST['character']);

when I try to login, I always get "Invalid Password."

The client salt is flight
$client_salt = "flight"; (in the config.php)

Does anybody know how to fix this matter?
Thanks in advance.

First off, I didnt used this release and havent checked the files myself.
But, undefined index meaning the variables contains no data (own interpretation)
what happens is your login.php doesnt get the data from the html form. so check the relation between the login.php and the form files.

When you try to log in I presume the correct error you get is "Login details is incorrect".
So what really happens is your login.php doesnt even save your data to the database and you're not actually registered yet.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@ xAkira, I have been studying the code for 2 hours now in order to attempt and find the issue, however there's nothing that seems to be wrong, in my eyes.
Both login.php and the form files are linked correctly without problems, so i'm not sure what's going on. I've tried to search both ragezone and google but couldn't find any solution.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm sorry.. its my bad. Didnt notice it was actually a login script. Was having a mental image for registration script.

Anyway, I'll try to download the files and set them up tomorrow and see what I can get.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Yeah, it included a index.php that redirects you to login.php and uses everything else from that point.
I'd appreciate it if you could check it out, i'll let you know if I can get things working before that time though. I kind of hope that I can. :p

Thanks in advance.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've tried a fresh install. And it works just fine. all i did was changing the config files . The codes is all fine. The undefined error is normal and can be hidden by turning off error reporting. I'd suggest you try reinstalling the site again and check your configs

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello xAkira, thanks for the reply.
I have tried a fresh install and edited the config file and turned off error reporting.

I am still receiving "Invalid Password" every single time. I edited the salt to my client's salt, but it still doesn't seem to be working for me. :(

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Got it running (v4) on linux connecting towards MSSQL and from windows to mssql.
Tried it over http and https, no weird things came up.

Auto login from ingame works.
Login from web works.

The backendpanel(.php page) does not seem to work.
I've put my account names in config file... so it should work... will try to find out what could cause this problem tomorrow.

EDIT:

Seems like my account-name from the ACCOUNT DB is written with a capital J and in the CHARACTER DB with a lower J. filled that in onto the config file and it worked. My bad.

Only problem I'm facing now is that I do not see the cash amount ingame and therefore I cannot purchase any item.

When I login with my webbrowser, it works perfectly...
strange.. will check tomorrow..
Did anyone encounter this problem? Please give me some heads up.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry for necro-ing the tread.
But i can't seems to find a solution.

How do i open the Back End Panel?
I added my username to the editor list & enabled editing, but nothing shows up...

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Trying to rewrite this code into sqlserver as the website uses mssql.

Back