Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Source Code - Dits V16.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
i <3 C++
Reaction score
check your hash

hash? you know what i mean?

"cannot connect " means the client cant connect to the server

if the hash is wrong client say it like this " log in details incorrect "

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hash? you know what i mean?

"cannot connect " means the client cant connect to the server

if the hash is wrong client say it like this " log in details incorrect "

if the ini settings and the remainder is correct so might be supposed that problem is in the servers exe
the server exe you give any errors?

~FlyFF DeV~
Reaction score
Why don't you just look at this source then implement it in your working source and eventually fix when there are bugs?

I did it already with pet filter and I'm making it to work with my pet filter window :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will start with a Clean source and get some things in this source. Am i CorrecT?

~FlyFF DeV~
Reaction score
looks like u are :)

Really when you have ur source stable and working and when you add something and it will stop working properly so it means that added thing is bugging or not done correctly...

Then it's really easier to fix thing and be happy that it works for you :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I really cba to find out whats wrong with the neuz.
I already fixed 3rd jobs, and if you're telling me that they're bugged in this source I wouldn't even bother getting it working. But I'm going to look at how he made the Baruna system working, and how he fixed the colosseum, not sure about the instances.

You can't expect released things to be fully working. I'd suggest looking at how he did some of the things, then fix virtuos source.

He didn't fix colosseum, he just change teleport cords. And it's only baruna upgrade system , to make baruna working you must code it like Ultimate weapon

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i only want to know if there will be a update, because if there will be i will wait for the update(s).
If there will not be an update i will copy the code of v16/17 systems and paste it into my v15 source.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i only want to know if there will be a update, because if there will be i will wait for the update(s).
If there will not be an update i will copy the code of v16/17 systems and paste it into my v15 source.

Bad idea. You might get errors or it will take much time to get right resources anyway. Best way to do like improved did , though i still got no luck with skillwindow even using these files as example.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
for me no errors ^^

jtb1 - Source Code - Dits V16.8 - RaGEZONE Forums

:love:

Please tell me about how to set up.:eek:tt:

-------------------------------------
I'm not good at English. Sorry

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please tell me about how to set up.:eek:tt:

-------------------------------------
I'm not good at English. Sorry

my neuz not working too. xD

i mean when i open i see only white screen xD

The problem isn't the errors, I haven't error. I've only warnings in the worldserver. The problem is will not start the neuz.exe. When it open you only see the white screen, as is in the case to trashee09, he haven't the error but don't works the neuz.exe and in the case you will start, you will not sure if it work

now i used crasy's source but when i logging in it says " cannot connect " :(:

xD

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think the white screen problem caused by Spec_Item and resdata.inc/txt. i checked the source and i saw that he just Replaced PropItem.txt to Spec_Item.txt and i wonder if its gona work like that. Spec_Item is abit different than PropItem.txt and same with resdata.inc so i think should give it more attention and maybe someone will find the problem :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Skill window = bugged , jobs= not full. Some minor stuff aren´t added. Though i guess nothing hard with jobs , hardest for me is skill window xD.

i <3 C++
Reaction score
Skill window = bugged , jobs= not full. Some minor stuff aren´t added. Though i guess nothing hard with jobs , hardest for me is skill window xD.

Lol. There's a guide for skill window ^^

:love:

i sell platypus
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Easy to fix if you cared to take a look at it.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Already done. I was really wrecked fixing skill window case of my minor typos q.q . Anyway done :p

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

offtopic: @trashee09 did my message help you to fix your white screen? :p

i <3 C++
Reaction score
i did not testing for now i'm downloading all files 'cause i reformat my pc xD

---------- Post added 31-07-11 at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was 30-07-11 at 11:42 PM ----------

@trashee09 did my message help you to fix your white screen? :p

i already do that but it's not working xD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back