Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Titanium 2.0

Inactive
Reaction score
Titanium 2.0 + 3.0

Update: Version 3 has been released: http://forum.ragezone.com/f457/titanium-2-0-a-925261/#post7928448

Awhile back i obtained the titanium source and well i felt the application itself was missing a feature or two. I decided to add the feature, then gave it to a friend and it was released months ago via their forums but never here. So i felt like it was needed to be released here.

Anyways the features added where a "add all" and "remove all" and a cleaner interface in general.

All original author credits belong to: Adidishen.

I was thinking about making the tool multilingual but unless people are willing to contribute language translations i don't see it happening.

Screenshot:
Lodelight - Titanium 2.0 - RaGEZONE Forums

Virus Scan:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Tnx for the release of you titanium @defiance ;) .
um is this file can use to make a auto patcher?

^^sorry for my bad english :).. .

Inactive
Reaction score
Tnx for the release of you titanium @defiance ;) .
um is this file can use to make a auto patcher?

^^sorry for my bad english :).. .

Creates list.txt for official patcher and compresses the resource for it.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I think you should add a function to change the patch version.

Inactive
Reaction score
Titanium 3.0

Seeing people keep asking me for translations via pm and skype i decided to release 3.0 which is nothing but added languages.

Screen:
[IMG]https://forum.ragezone.com/ima...58e2d5f166b1de3a1a0c9759/analysis/1388435666/

Big thanks to all those who helped translate to their native languages, all credits given in the "About" menu option.

If your language is not supported, then oh well.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Great Release... :D
for Laucher, how to i use ?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Titanium 2.0 + 3.0

Update: Version 3 has been released: http://forum.ragezone.com/f457/titanium-2-0-a-925261/#post7928448

Awhile back i obtained the titanium source and well i felt the application itself was missing a feature or two. I decided to add the feature, then gave it to a friend and it was released months ago via their forums but never here. So i felt like it was needed to be released here.

Anyways the features added where a "add all" and "remove all" and a cleaner interface in general.

All original author credits belong to: Adidishen.

I was thinking about making the tool multilingual but unless people are willing to contribute language translations i don't see it happening.

Screenshot:
Lodelight - Titanium 2.0 - RaGEZONE Forums

Virus Scan:

hm.. my 'System.OutOfMemoryException' Error :(

Can I turn off the update file quota?

Back