Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

V15 resource

Reaction score
this is a V15 resource, you have to edit it yourself since i deleted mine but i found my old resource on megaupload so i thought like why not release it
it does contain some buggs tbh bcause its old and i did not even know i had it! its nice for beginners to use for learning etc its easy to set up too

theres guides to set it up elsewhere.
list of whats in:
1. editted shops
2. custom maps
3. custom weapons
4. Behemoths (droppable)
5. Skeletons (droppable)

things you have to do:
1. edit the shops (ALL weapons and armor exept for behemoths are in)
2. awakes are way to high
3. you need to have the basics of a server (this only contains resource folder)

these are tiny things you might want to change!
goodluck with it!

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Reaction score
Uhh. So you released a bug resource... When theres already like 3 on here that aren't bugged...
Is it even complete?

Master Summoner
Reaction score
its only the resource, its custom with behemoth and skeleton droppable im not even sure about it being bugged

Its still pretty pointless... Adding those weapons takes like 5 mins. And people are going to be complaining that they're getting errors says models/textures are missing.

Nevertheless, a release is a release

i sell platypus
Reaction score
Im still not gonna like it /cat

And everything needs your mark of approval?

OP; Make a list of whats in the release, what you changed etc.

else it's going to die.

Reaction score
And everything needs your mark of approval?

OP; Make a list of whats in the release, what you changed etc.

else it's going to die.

its kinda like a car which is broken for sale for people who want to repair it, it countains usefull stuff like behemoths and casual items in shops(i missed that alot on ragezone while i builded it) it countains custom maps too and some other stuffs its like a source of customs to put in your resource
-sory for my bad english-

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
It's cool releasing some stuffs to the community but you just need to check out other releases if they already released it and also if you think your release is something to look up to, List what stuffs you've changed in it because no one want's to download a file without knowing its features. (except for nabs):thumbup1:

Just explaining though.

Reaction score
It's cool releasing some stuffs to the community but you just need to check out other releases if they already released it and also if you think your release is something to look up to, List what stuffs you've changed in it because no one want's to download a file without knowing its features. (except for nabs):thumbup1:

Just explaining though.
added a list

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
added a list
So Behemoth and Skeleton are added in this resource then?
If yes i'll download it and copy those some files, because aside from errors, I'm lazy added stuffs today :O:

Edit:
And if it's okay can you give the names of this custom maps and custom weapons your talking about ?

Last edited:
Reaction score
So Behemoth and Skeleton are added in this resource then?
If yes i'll download it and copy those some files, because aside from errors, I'm lazy added stuffs today :O:

Edit:
And if it's okay can you give the names of this custom maps and custom weapons your talking about ?

behemoths and skeletons are added in resource and it has custom WdMadrigal, Arena

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
behemoths and skeletons are added in resource and it has custom WdMadrigal, Arena

Okay okay i'll try the behemoths and skeletons and about the custom map, i'll just use my own :eek:tt:

Last edited:
Back