• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Virts Paid + Proud + Vet

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Proud Files Invisible Items? like Cotton Suit,Gloves,Boots and always rollback How to fix? :/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
proud files has a lot of issues than u think there is i have tried this source. imo if you can fix alot of issues that will occur use the source but if not probably its better not to use it on making a server as a base source. and like everybody else who don't want bugs/issues use v15 as a base its not hard but time consuming. enjoy hope this helps!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have these errors someone please help me!

D:\Prouid FLyfff\Source\_Common\Consignment.cpp(691): warning C4244: '*=' : conversion from 'float' to 'DWORD', possible loss of data
d:\Prouid FLyfff\Source\_Network\Misc\Include\ar.h(13): fatal error C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR
(compiler file 'msc1.cpp', line 2701)
Please choose the Technical Support command on the Visual C++
Help menu, or open the Technical Support help file for more information
d:\Prouid FLyfff\Source\_Network\Misc\Include\ar.h(13): fatal error C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR
d:\Prouid FLyfff\Source\_Network\Misc\Include\Misc.h(22): fatal error C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR
d:\Prouid FLyfff\Source\_Network\Misc\Include\Misc.h(22): fatal error C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR
d:\Prouid FLyfff\Source\AccountServer\dpdbsrvr.h(18): fatal error C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR
D:\Prouid FLyfff\Source\_Interface\WndConsignment.cpp(608): warning C4244: '*=' : conversion from 'float' to 'DWORD', possible loss of data
D:\Prouid FLyfff\Source\_Interface\WndConsignment.cpp(1624): warning C4244: '*=' : conversion from 'float' to 'DWORD', possible loss of data
D:\Prouid FLyfff\Source\_Common\Consignment.cpp(709): warning C4244: '*=' : conversion from 'float' to 'DWORD', possible loss of data
D:\Prouid FLyfff\Source\_Interface\WndConsignment.cpp(353): warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'float' to '__int64', possible loss of data

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What Sql Server should i use here? tried sql 2005 and 2008 but i cant restore the Database

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, hi there.
I'm compiling the source of the Virts files, but I get no exe files at all.
Anyone knows why?

Thanks in advance.

Edit: the exe's went to another folder, some virtuos bla bla bla; found them later searching some other things on my hard drive.

Now, another problem. I'm compiling Proud FlyFF:, but I can't conect to the game, it kee saying can't conect to the network. Any ideas, lead, something? Anything please?

Thanks in advance.

Edit 2: Solved the conection problem in the Proud Files.

You have to change the IP in the versioncommon.h in the neuz folder. Then rebuild and you can connect.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what versions of Microsoft SQL Server and Visual Studio suits to compile ProudFlyff Source?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what versions of Microsoft SQL Server and Visual Studio suits to compile ProudFlyff Source?

I use SQL 2008 r2 and VS 2003 sp1 working fine

now how to change all theme proud to clasic v19 theme?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i still dont understand how we edit those versioncommon things.... Using proud flyff files but when i launch the game he always say that i cannot connect to the game server
please some help im getting pretty P*ssed off 3weeks of full testing files and more files and i only found from now on cuuvvie files that actually works but i dont actually want a v15 server :( ...

Back