Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Virts Paid + Proud + Vet

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
GOW source how so little, customer service side by side is which one please advise

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Proud flyff it's broken, job quest for 3rd class crash datebase server

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
im getting stuck in the character selection page when i used the proud flyff resources
what should be the problem? and how can i fix it? help please? :) (using the proud flyff client)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im getting stuck in the character selection page when i used the proud flyff resources
what should be the problem? and how can i fix it? help please? :) (using the proud flyff client)

there is something wrong with your database :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
regarding ...Proud Flyff

What is the shortcut for petfilter and teleporter? and where in the source can I change the logo beside the proud flyff login?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I put it on the start menu. and about the logo what do you mean? what logo?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
regarding ...Proud Flyff

What is the shortcut for petfilter and teleporter? and where in the source can I change the logo beside the proud flyff login?

it is removed i think, you can only find that in user system, and the logo, go here >theme/default/quelogin.tga

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ah ok. thank you so much, about the graphics of the map on the top right side, where can I find the file to edit the "proud flyff" design?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm experimenting on the PvP matches... I want to know if I can use another edited Arena Map and change it in the server...I've also noticed that the shortcut key for knowing the coordinates is changed and I don't know what key should I use? Do everyone know how? :) thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
just use /position for the coordinates :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sir MuTae where can I see the glow changer and the fashion combine system?
it's an item ex. Gold Aura (7 days) etc. use the /wiki and put Aura, for fashion combine just add menu MMI_COSTUMEMIX01 on your desired NPC

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you so much! :) sir MuTae I think there is an anti-afk system what parameter should I comment out in the versioncommon?

i dont know if there is, but i tried to afk for a couple of hours, but it is still online, :s

but. when you have screensaver, u got disconnected or neuz freezes ,, i just dont know XD

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
nvm I fixed it :D ... ahmm sir how can I edit/remove the Login designs and the map navigation with PROUD names :D, I tried editing it in photoshop but When I replace the PROUD in login there is still a shadow of PROUD left XD

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello, i have some problems with compiling programs

CoreServer
DPCoreSrvr.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CConsignmentMng::AddItem(unsigned long)" (?AddItem@CConsignmentMng@@QAEXK@Z) referenced in function "private: void __thiscall CDPCoreSrvr::OnConsignmentAddItem(class CAr &,unsigned long,unsigned long,unsigned long,unsigned long)" (?OnConsignmentAddItem@CDPCoreSrvr@@AAEXAAVCAr@@KKKK@Z)
DPCoreSrvr.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: static class CConsignmentMng * __cdecl CConsignmentMng::Instance(void)" (?Instance@CConsignmentMng@@SAPAV1@XZ) referenced in function "private: void __thiscall CDPCoreSrvr::OnConsignmentAddItem(class CAr &,unsigned long,unsigned long,unsigned long,unsigned long)" (?OnConsignmentAddItem@CDPCoreSrvr@@AAEXAAVCAr@@KKKK@Z)
DPDatabaseClient.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: static class CConsignmentMng * __cdecl CConsignmentMng::Instance(void)" (?Instance@CConsignmentMng@@SAPAV1@XZ)
DPCoreSrvr.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CConsignmentMng::RemoveItem(unsigned long)" (?RemoveItem@CConsignmentMng@@QAEXK@Z) referenced in function "private: void __thiscall CDPCoreSrvr::OnConsignmentRemoveItem(class CAr &,unsigned long,unsigned long,unsigned long,unsigned long)" (?OnConsignmentRemoveItem@CDPCoreSrvr@@AAEXAAVCAr@@KKKK@Z)
DPCoreSrvr.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CConsignmentMng::OpenItem(unsigned long)" (?OpenItem@CConsignmentMng@@QAEXK@Z) referenced in function "private: void __thiscall CDPCoreSrvr::OnConsignmentReOpenItem(class CAr &,unsigned long,unsigned long,unsigned long,unsigned long)" (?OnConsignmentReOpenItem@CDPCoreSrvr@@AAEXAAVCAr@@KKKK@Z)
DPCoreSrvr.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: bool __thiscall CConsignmentMng::IsBuyable(unsigned long)" (?IsBuyable@CConsignmentMng@@QAE_NK@Z) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall CDPCoreSrvr::SendConsignmentBuyItem(class CPlayer *,unsigned long)" (?SendConsignmentBuyItem@CDPCoreSrvr@@QAEXPAVCPlayer@@K@Z)
DPDatabaseClient.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CConsignmentMng::Serialize(class CAr &)" (?Serialize@CConsignmentMng@@QAEXAAVCAr@@@Z) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall CDPDatabaseClient::OnConsignmentLoad(class CAr &)" (?OnConsignmentLoad@CDPDatabaseClient@@QAEXAAVCAr@@@Z)

DataBase
libcmtd.lib(crt0init.obj) : warning LNK4098: defaultlib 'libcmt.lib' conflicts with use of other libs; use /NODEFAULTLIB:library
DbManager.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CConsignmentItem::Serialize(class CAr &)" (?Serialize@CConsignmentItem@@QAEXAAVCAr@@@Z) referenced in function "private: void __thiscall CDbManager::ConsignmentLoad(class CQuery *,struct tagDB_OVERLAPPED_PLUS *)" (?ConsignmentLoad@CDbManager@@AAEXPAVCQuery@@PAUtagDB_OVERLAPPED_PLUS@@@Z)
DbManager.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall CConsignmentItem::CConsignmentItem(void)" (??0CConsignmentItem@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "private: void __thiscall CDbManager::ConsignmentLoad(class CQuery *,struct tagDB_OVERLAPPED_PLUS *)" (?ConsignmentLoad@CDbManager@@AAEXPAVCQuery@@PAUtagDB_OVERLAPPED_PLUS@@@Z)
DbManager.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall CConsignmentItem::~CConsignmentItem(void)" (??1CConsignmentItem@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "public: void * __thiscall CConsignmentItem::`scalar deleting destructor'(unsigned int)" (??_GCConsignmentItem@@QAEPAXI@Z)

Login Server
DPLoginSrvr.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: unsigned int __thiscall CCSAuth2::GetAuthQuery(void)" (?GetAuthQuery@CCSAuth2@@QAEIXZ) referenced in function "public: virtual void __thiscall CDPLoginSrvr::SysMessageHandler(struct DPMSG_GENERIC *,unsigned long,unsigned long)" (?SysMessageHandler@CDPLoginSrvr@@UAEXPAUDPMSG_GENERIC@@KK@Z)
User.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: unsigned int __thiscall CCSAuth2::GetAuthQuery(void)" (?GetAuthQuery@CCSAuth2@@QAEIXZ)
DPLoginSrvr.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: unsigned int __thiscall CCSAuth2::CheckAuthAnswer(void)" (?CheckAuthAnswer@CCSAuth2@@QAEIXZ) referenced in function "private: void __thiscall CDPLoginSrvr::OnAuthQuery(class CAr &,unsigned long)" (?OnAuthQuery@CDPLoginSrvr@@AAEXAAVCAr@@K@Z)

Neuz
WndControl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: char __thiscall CWndConsignmentRegister::GetTotalCount(void)" (?GetTotalCount@CWndConsignmentRegister@@QAEDXZ) referenced in function "public: virtual void __thiscall CWndListBox::OnDraw(class C2DRender *)" (?OnDraw@CWndListBox@@UAEXPAVC2DRender@@@Z)
WndControl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: class CConsignmentItem * __thiscall CWndConsignmentMassage::GetItem(int)" (?GetItem@CWndConsignmentMassage@@QAEPAVCConsignmentItem@@H@Z) referenced in function "public: virtual void __thiscall CWndListBox::OnDraw(class C2DRender *)" (?OnDraw@CWndListBox@@UAEXPAVC2DRender@@@Z)
WndControl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: int __thiscall CWndConsignmentMassage::GetTotalCount(void)" (?GetTotalCount@CWndConsignmentMassage@@QAEHXZ) referenced in function "public: virtual void __thiscall CWndListBox::OnDraw(class C2DRender *)" (?OnDraw@CWndListBox@@UAEXPAVC2DRender@@@Z)
WndControl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CWndConfirm::SetText(class ATL::CStringT<char,class StrTraitMFC<char,class ATL::ChTraitsCRT<char> > >)" (?SetText@CWndConfirm@@QAEXV?$CStringT@DV?$StrTraitMFC@DV?$ChTraitsCRT@D@ATL@@@@@ATL@@@Z) referenced in function "public: virtual void __thiscall CWndListBox::OnLButtonDblClk(unsigned int,class CPoint)" (?OnLButtonDblClk@CWndListBox@@UAEXIVCPoint@@@Z)
WndControl.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual int __thiscall CWndConfirm::Initialize(class CWndBase *,unsigned long)" (?Initialize@CWndConfirm@@UAEHPAVCWndBase@@K@Z)
DPClient.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual int __thiscall CWndConfirm::Initialize(class CWndBase *,unsigned long)" (?Initialize@CWndConfirm@@UAEHPAVCWndBase@@K@Z)
WndControl.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual int __thiscall CWndConfirm::OnChildNotify(unsigned int,unsigned int,long *)" (?OnChildNotify@CWndConfirm@@UAEHIIPAJ@Z)
DPClient.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual int __thiscall CWndConfirm::OnChildNotify(unsigned int,unsigned int,long *)" (?OnChildNotify@CWndConfirm@@UAEHIIPAJ@Z) referenced in function "private: void __thiscall CDPClient::OnSnapshot(class CAr &)" (?OnSnapshot@CDPClient@@AAEXAAVCAr@@@Z)
WndControl.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual void __thiscall CWndConfirm::OnInitialUpdate(void)" (?OnInitialUpdate@CWndConfirm@@UAEXXZ)
DPClient.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual void __thiscall CWndConfirm::OnInitialUpdate(void)" (?OnInitialUpdate@CWndConfirm@@UAEXXZ) referenced in function "private: void __thiscall CDPClient::OnMeleeAttack(unsigned long,class CAr &)" (?OnMeleeAttack@CDPClient@@AAEXKAAVCAr@@@Z)
WndItemCtrl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: bool __thiscall CWndModelView::SetPart(struct ItemProp *)" (?SetPart@CWndModelView@@QAE_NPAUItemProp@@@Z) referenced in function "public: virtual void __thiscall CWndItemCtrl::OnLButtonDblClk(unsigned int,class CPoint)" (?OnLButtonDblClk@CWndItemCtrl@@UAEXIVCPoint@@@Z)
WndField.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall CWndRandomOptionRetry::CWndRandomOptionRetry(void)" (??0CWndRandomOptionRetry@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "public: virtual int __thiscall CWndInventory::OnChildNotify(unsigned int,unsigned int,long *)" (?OnChildNotify@CWndInventory@@UAEHIIPAJ@Z)
WndField.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: bool __thiscall CWndElldinPotion::SetItem(class CItemElem *,short)" (?SetItem@CWndElldinPotion@@QAE_NPAVCItemElem@@F@Z) referenced in function "public: virtual int __thiscall CWndInventory::OnChildNotify(unsigned int,unsigned int,long *)" (?OnChildNotify@CWndInventory@@UAEHIIPAJ@Z)
WndField.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: int __thiscall CWndLookChange::SetItem(class CItemElem *)" (?SetItem@CWndLookChange@@QAEHPAVCItemElem@@@Z) referenced in function "public: virtual int __thiscall CWndInventory::OnChildNotify(unsigned int,unsigned int,long *)" (?OnChildNotify@CWndInventory@@UAEHIIPAJ@Z)
WndField.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: int __thiscall CWndWeaponMergeCancel::SetItem(class CItemElem *)" (?SetItem@CWndWeaponMergeCancel@@QAEHPAVCItemElem@@@Z) referenced in function "public: virtual int __thiscall CWndInventory::OnChildNotify(unsigned int,unsigned int,long *)" (?OnChildNotify@CWndInventory@@UAEHIIPAJ@Z)
WndField.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: int __thiscall CWndWeaponMerge::SetItem(class CItemElem *,short)" (?SetItem@CWndWeaponMerge@@QAEHPAVCItemElem@@F@Z) referenced in function "public: virtual int __thiscall CWndInventory::OnChildNotify(unsigned int,unsigned int,long *)" (?OnChildNotify@CWndInventory@@UAEHIIPAJ@Z)
WndField.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall CWndMailRequestingBox::CWndMailRequestingBox(void)" (??0CWndMailRequestingBox@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "public: virtual void __thiscall CWndPost::OnInitialUpdate(void)" (?OnInitialUpdate@CWndPost@@UAEXXZ)
WndShop.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall CWndShopCtrl::CWndShopCtrl(void)" (??0CWndShopCtrl@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "public: __thiscall CWndShop::CWndShop(void)" (??0CWndShop@@QAE@XZ)
WndShop.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual __thiscall CWndShopCtrl::~CWndShopCtrl(void)" (??1CWndShopCtrl@@UAE@XZ) referenced in function "public: virtual __thiscall CWndShop::~CWndShop(void)" (??1CWndShop@@UAE@XZ)
WndShop.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: int __thiscall CWndShopCtrl::GetCount(void)" (?GetCount@CWndShopCtrl@@QAEHXZ) referenced in function "public: virtual void __thiscall CWndShop::OnDraw(class C2DRender *)" (?OnDraw@CWndShop@@UAEXPAVC2DRender@@@Z)
WndShop.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: int __thiscall CWndShopCtrl::GetCost(int)" (?GetCost@CWndShopCtrl@@QAEHH@Z) referenced in function "public: virtual void __thiscall CWndShop::OnDraw(class C2DRender *)" (?OnDraw@CWndShop@@UAEXPAVC2DRender@@@Z)
WndShop.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CWndShopCtrl::Create(unsigned long,struct tagRECT &,class CWndBase *,unsigned int)" (?Create@CWndShopCtrl@@QAEXKAAUtagRECT@@PAVCWndBase@@I@Z) referenced in function "public: virtual void __thiscall CWndShop::OnInitialUpdate(void)" (?OnInitialUpdate@CWndShop@@UAEXXZ)
WndShop.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CWndShopCtrl::Clear(int)" (?Clear@CWndShopCtrl@@QAEXH@Z) referenced in function "public: virtual int __thiscall CWndShop::OnChildNotify(unsigned int,unsigned int,long *)" (?OnChildNotify@CWndShop@@UAEHIIPAJ@Z)
WndShop.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CWndShopCtrl::InsertItem(class CItemElem *,char,int)" (?InsertItem@CWndShopCtrl@@QAEXPAVCItemElem@@DH@Z) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall CWndShop::InsertItem(char,class CItemElem *,int)" (?InsertItem@CWndShop@@QAEXDPAVCItemElem@@H@Z)
FuncApplet.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall CWndWikiJob::CWndWikiJob(void)" (??0CWndWikiJob@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "class CWndBase * __cdecl AppMain_WndWikiJob(void)" (?AppMain_WndWikiJob@@YAPAVCWndBase@@XZ)
FuncApplet.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall CWndMadrigalGiftPoint::CWndMadrigalGiftPoint(void)" (??0CWndMadrigalGiftPoint@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "class CWndBase * __cdecl AppMain_WndMadrigalGift(void)" (?AppMain_WndMadrigalGift@@YAPAVCWndBase@@XZ)
FuncApplet.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall CWndMapEx::CWndMapEx(void)" (??0CWndMapEx@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "class CWndBase * __cdecl AppMain_WndMap(void)" (?AppMain_WndMap@@YAPAVCWndBase@@XZ)
FuncApplet.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall CWndModelView::CWndModelView(void)" (??0CWndModelView@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "class CWndBase * __cdecl AppMain_ModelView(void)" (?AppMain_ModelView@@YAPAVCWndBase@@XZ)
FuncApplet.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall CWndWiki::CWndWiki(void)" (??0CWndWiki@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "class CWndBase * __cdecl AppMain_Wiki(void)" (?AppMain_Wiki@@YAPAVCWndBase@@XZ)
FuncApplet.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall CWndElldinPotion::CWndElldinPotion(void)" (??0CWndElldinPotion@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "class CWndBase * __cdecl AppMain_WndElldinPotion(void)" (?AppMain_WndElldinPotion@@YAPAVCWndBase@@XZ)
FuncApplet.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall CWndPartyFinder::CWndPartyFinder(void)" (??0CWndPartyFinder@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "class CWndBase * __cdecl AppMain_PartyFinder(void)" (?AppMain_PartyFinder@@YAPAVCWndBase@@XZ)
FuncApplet.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall CWndTeleporter::CWndTeleporter(void)" (??0CWndTeleporter@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "class CWndBase * __cdecl AppMain_Teleporter(void)" (?AppMain_Teleporter@@YAPAVCWndBase@@XZ)
FuncTextCmd.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CWndChattingBlockingList::UpdateInformation(void)" (?UpdateInformation@CWndChattingBlockingList@@QAEXXZ) referenced in function "int __cdecl TextCmd_BlockUser(class CScanner &)" (?TextCmd_BlockUser@@YAHAAVCScanner@@@Z)
FuncTextCmd.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall CWndChattingBlockingList::CWndChattingBlockingList(void)" (??0CWndChattingBlockingList@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "int __cdecl TextCmd_IgnoreList(class CScanner &)" (?TextCmd_IgnoreList@@YAHAAVCScanner@@@Z)
WndManager.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall CWndConsignmentBG::CWndConsignmentBG(void)" (??0CWndConsignmentBG@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall CWndMgr::ObjectExecutor(struct tagSHORTCUT *)" (?ObjectExecutor@CWndMgr@@QAEXPAUtagSHORTCUT@@@Z)
WndWorld.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall CWndConsignmentBG::CWndConsignmentBG(void)" (??0CWndConsignmentBG@@QAE@XZ)
WndQuest.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CWndMapEx::SetConstructionMode(enum CWndMapEx::ConstructionMode)" (?SetConstructionMode@CWndMapEx@@QAEXW4ConstructionMode@1@@Z) referenced in function "void __cdecl ProcessQuestDestinationWorldMap(unsigned long)" (?ProcessQuestDestinationWorldMap@@YAXK@Z)
WndWorld.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CWndMapEx::SetConstructionMode(enum CWndMapEx::ConstructionMode)" (?SetConstructionMode@CWndMapEx@@QAEXW4ConstructionMode@1@@Z)
WndWorld.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall CWndPvpMatchQueue::CWndPvpMatchQueue(void)" (??0CWndPvpMatchQueue@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "public: virtual int __thiscall CWndWorld::OnCommand(unsigned int,unsigned long,class CWndBase *)" (?OnCommand@CWndWorld@@UAEHIKPAVCWndBase@@@Z)
WndWorld.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall CWndPvpMatch::CWndPvpMatch(void)" (??0CWndPvpMatch@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "public: virtual int __thiscall CWndWorld::OnCommand(unsigned int,unsigned long,class CWndBase *)" (?OnCommand@CWndWorld@@UAEHIKPAVCWndBase@@@Z)
DPClient.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall CWndPvpMatch::CWndPvpMatch(void)" (??0CWndPvpMatch@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "private: void __thiscall CDPClient::OnOpenShopWnd(unsigned long,class CAr &)" (?OnOpenShopWnd@CDPClient@@AAEXKAAVCAr@@@Z)
WndWorld.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall CWndLookChange::CWndLookChange(void)" (??0CWndLookChange@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "public: virtual int __thiscall CWndWorld::OnCommand(unsigned int,unsigned long,class CWndBase *)" (?OnCommand@CWndWorld@@UAEHIKPAVCWndBase@@@Z)
WndWorld.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall CWndWeaponMergeCancel::CWndWeaponMergeCancel(void)" (??0CWndWeaponMergeCancel@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "public: virtual int __thiscall CWndWorld::OnCommand(unsigned int,unsigned long,class CWndBase *)" (?OnCommand@CWndWorld@@UAEHIKPAVCWndBase@@@Z)
WndWorld.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall CWndWeaponMerge::CWndWeaponMerge(void)" (??0CWndWeaponMerge@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "public: virtual int __thiscall CWndWorld::OnCommand(unsigned int,unsigned long,class CWndBase *)" (?OnCommand@CWndWorld@@UAEHIKPAVCWndBase@@@Z)
WndWorld.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CWndMapEx::InitializeTeleportationInformation(class CMover * const)" (?InitializeTeleportationInformation@CWndMapEx@@QAEXQAVCMover@@@Z) referenced in function "public: virtual int __thiscall CWndWorld::OnCommand(unsigned int,unsigned long,class CWndBase *)" (?OnCommand@CWndWorld@@UAEHIKPAVCWndBase@@@Z)
WndWorld.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall CWndColosseumRankNomal::CWndColosseumRankNomal(void)" (??0CWndColosseumRankNomal@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "public: virtual int __thiscall CWndWorld::OnCommand(unsigned int,unsigned long,class CWndBase *)" (?OnCommand@CWndWorld@@UAEHIKPAVCWndBase@@@Z)
WndWorld.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall CWndColosseumEnter::CWndColosseumEnter(void)" (??0CWndColosseumEnter@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "public: virtual int __thiscall CWndWorld::OnCommand(unsigned int,unsigned long,class CWndBase *)" (?OnCommand@CWndWorld@@UAEHIKPAVCWndBase@@@Z)
MoverParam.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall CWndJobChangeEx::CWndJobChangeEx(void)" (??0CWndJobChangeEx@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "public: int __thiscall CMover::SetExperience(__int64,int)" (?SetExperience@CMover@@QAEH_JH@Z)
World.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall CWndMonsterInformation::CWndMonsterInformation(class CMover *)" (??0CWndMonsterInformation@@QAE@PAVCMover@@@Z) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall CWorld::SetObjFocus(class CObj *,int)" (?SetObjFocus@CWorld@@QAEXPAVCObj@@H@Z)
Project.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall CMapInformationManager::~CMapInformationManager(void)" (??1CMapInformationManager@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function __unwindfunclet$??0CProject@@QAE@XZ$0
Project.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall CMapInformationManager::CMapInformationManager(void)" (??0CMapInformationManager@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "public: __thiscall CProject::CProject(void)" (??0CProject@@QAE@XZ)
Project.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: int __thiscall CMapInformationManager::LoadMapInformationData(void)" (?LoadMapInformationData@CMapInformationManager@@QAEHXZ) referenced in function "public: int __thiscall CProject::OpenProject(char const *)" (?OpenProject@CProject@@QAEHPBD@Z)
DPClient.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CDPClient::OnMadrigalGiftSetExp(class CAr &)" (?OnMadrigalGiftSetExp@CDPClient@@QAEXAAVCAr@@@Z) referenced in function "private: void __thiscall CDPClient::OnSnapshot(class CAr &)" (?OnSnapshot@CDPClient@@AAEXAAVCAr@@@Z)
DPClient.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CDPClient::OnMadrigalGiftExp(class CAr &)" (?OnMadrigalGiftExp@CDPClient@@QAEXAAVCAr@@@Z) referenced in function "private: void __thiscall CDPClient::OnSnapshot(class CAr &)" (?OnSnapshot@CDPClient@@AAEXAAVCAr@@@Z)
DPClient.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CDPClient::OnMadrigalGiftRank(class CAr &)" (?OnMadrigalGiftRank@CDPClient@@QAEXAAVCAr@@@Z) referenced in function "private: void __thiscall CDPClient::OnSnapshot(class CAr &)" (?OnSnapshot@CDPClient@@AAEXAAVCAr@@@Z)
DPClient.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CWndElldinPotionConfirm::SetItem(class CItemElem *)" (?SetItem@CWndElldinPotionConfirm@@QAEXPAVCItemElem@@@Z) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall CDPClient::SendDoUseItem(unsigned long,unsigned long,int,int)" (?SendDoUseItem@CDPClient@@QAEXKKHH@Z)
DPClient.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CWndConfirm::SetText(int)" (?SetText@CWndConfirm@@QAEXH@Z) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall CDPClient::SendDoUseItem(unsigned long,unsigned long,int,int)" (?SendDoUseItem@CDPClient@@QAEXKKHH@Z)
DPClient.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual int __thiscall CWndElldinPotionConfirm::OnChildNotify(unsigned int,unsigned int,long *)" (?OnChildNotify@CWndElldinPotionConfirm@@UAEHIIPAJ@Z)
DPClient.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall CWndColosseumMassage::CWndColosseumMassage(void)" (??0CWndColosseumMassage@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall CDPClient::OnColosseumEnter(class CAr &)" (?OnColosseumEnter@CDPClient@@QAEXAAVCAr@@@Z)
DPClient.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall CWndColosseumStart::CWndColosseumStart(void)" (??0CWndColosseumStart@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall CDPClient::OnColosseumStart(class CAr &)" (?OnColosseumStart@CDPClient@@QAEXAAVCAr@@@Z)
DPClient.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall CWndColosseumStartReady1::CWndColosseumStartReady1(void)" (??0CWndColosseumStartReady1@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall CDPClient::OnColosseumReady1(class CAr &)" (?OnColosseumReady1@CDPClient@@QAEXAAVCAr@@@Z)
DPClient.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall CWndColosseumStartReady2::CWndColosseumStartReady2(void)" (??0CWndColosseumStartReady2@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall CDPClient::OnColosseumReady2(class CAr &)" (?OnColosseumReady2@CDPClient@@QAEXAAVCAr@@@Z)
DPClient.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall CWndColosseumRetry::CWndColosseumRetry(void)" (??0CWndColosseumRetry@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall CDPClient::OnColosseumEndMatch(class CAr &)" (?OnColosseumEndMatch@CDPClient@@QAEXAAVCAr@@@Z)
DPClient.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall CWndColosseumComplete::CWndColosseumComplete(void)" (??0CWndColosseumComplete@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall CDPClient::OnColosseumEndMatch(class CAr &)" (?OnColosseumEndMatch@CDPClient@@QAEXAAVCAr@@@Z)
DPClient.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CWndFlyCoupon::Serialize(class CAr &)" (?Serialize@CWndFlyCoupon@@QAEXAAVCAr@@@Z) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall CDPClient::OnGetCoupnList(class CAr &)" (?OnGetCoupnList@CDPClient@@QAEXAAVCAr@@@Z)
DPClient.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall CWndFlyCoupon::CWndFlyCoupon(void)" (??0CWndFlyCoupon@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall CDPClient::OnGetCoupnList(class CAr &)" (?OnGetCoupnList@CDPClient@@QAEXAAVCAr@@@Z)
DPClient.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CWndPvpMatch::SerializeMatchData(class CAr &)" (?SerializeMatchData@CWndPvpMatch@@QAEXAAVCAr@@@Z) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall CDPClient::OnPvpMatchData(class CAr &)" (?OnPvpMatchData@CDPClient@@QAEXAAVCAr@@@Z)
DPClient.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: static int CWndPvpMatchQueue::m_nMaxPlayer" (?m_nMaxPlayer@CWndPvpMatchQueue@@2HA)
DPClient.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall CWndPvpMatchRanking::CWndPvpMatchRanking(void)" (??0CWndPvpMatchRanking@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall CDPClient::OnPvpMatchState(class CAr &)" (?OnPvpMatchState@CDPClient@@QAEXAAVCAr@@@Z)
DPClient.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CWndPartyFinder::RefreshItemList(void)" (?RefreshItemList@CWndPartyFinder@@QAEXXZ) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall CDPClient::OnRefreshPartyList(class CAr &)" (?OnRefreshPartyList@CDPClient@@QAEXAAVCAr@@@Z)
DPClient.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CWndConsignmentMain::UpdatePage(int)" (?UpdatePage@CWndConsignmentMain@@QAEXH@Z) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall CDPClient::OnConsignmentPage(class CAr &)" (?OnConsignmentPage@CDPClient@@QAEXAAVCAr@@@Z)
DPClient.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CConsignmentItem::Serialize(class CAr &)" (?Serialize@CConsignmentItem@@QAEXAAVCAr@@@Z) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall CDPClient::OnConsignmentPage(class CAr &)" (?OnConsignmentPage@CDPClient@@QAEXAAVCAr@@@Z)
DPClient.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall CConsignmentItem::CConsignmentItem(void)" (??0CConsignmentItem@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall CDPClient::OnConsignmentPage(class CAr &)" (?OnConsignmentPage@CDPClient@@QAEXAAVCAr@@@Z)
DPClient.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall CConsignmentItem::~CConsignmentItem(void)" (??1CConsignmentItem@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall CDPClient::OnConsignmentPage(class CAr &)" (?OnConsignmentPage@CDPClient@@QAEXAAVCAr@@@Z)
DPClient.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CWndConsignmentRegister::Register(class CAr &)" (?Register@CWndConsignmentRegister@@QAEXAAVCAr@@@Z) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall CDPClient::OnConsignmentRegisteredItems(class CAr &)" (?OnConsignmentRegisteredItems@CDPClient@@QAEXAAVCAr@@@Z)
DPClient.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CWndConsignmentRegister::Reset(void)" (?Reset@CWndConsignmentRegister@@QAEXXZ) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall CDPClient::OnConsignmentRegisteredItems(class CAr &)" (?OnConsignmentRegisteredItems@CDPClient@@QAEXAAVCAr@@@Z)
DPClient.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CWndConsignmentMassage::Serialize(class CAr &)" (?Serialize@CWndConsignmentMassage@@QAEXAAVCAr@@@Z) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall CDPClient::OnConsignmentSoldList(class CAr &)" (?OnConsignmentSoldList@CDPClient@@QAEXAAVCAr@@@Z)
DPClient.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CWndConsignmentRegister::Update(void)" (?Update@CWndConsignmentRegister@@QAEXXZ) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall CDPClient::OnConsignmentAddItem(class CAr &)" (?OnConsignmentAddItem@CDPClient@@QAEXAAVCAr@@@Z)
DPClient.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CWndConsignmentMain::Update(void)" (?Update@CWndConsignmentMain@@QAEXXZ) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall CDPClient::OnConsignmentBuyItem(class CAr &)" (?OnConsignmentBuyItem@CDPClient@@QAEXAAVCAr@@@Z)
DPClient.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CWndConsignmentMassage::Update(void)" (?Update@CWndConsignmentMassage@@QAEXXZ) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall CDPClient::OnConsignmentPayout(class CAr &)" (?OnConsignmentPayout@CDPClient@@QAEXAAVCAr@@@Z)
Neuz.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CMapInformationManager::DeleteAllMapInformation(void)" (?DeleteAllMapInformation@CMapInformationManager@@QAEXXZ) referenced in function "public: virtual long __thiscall CNeuzApp::MsgProc(struct HWND__ *,unsigned int,unsigned int,long)" (?MsgProc@CNeuzApp@@UAEJPAUHWND__@@IIJ@Z)

WorldServer
DPCoreClient.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: class CColosseumMatch * __thiscall CColosseumMng::GetMatchByParty(class CParty *)" (?GetMatchByParty@CColosseumMng@@QAEPAVCColosseumMatch@@PAVCParty@@@Z) referenced in function "private: void __thiscall CDPCoreClient::OnAddPartyMember(class CAr &,unsigned long,unsigned long,unsigned long)" (?OnAddPartyMember@CDPCoreClient@@AAEXAAVCAr@@KKK@Z)
DPSrvr.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: class CColosseumMatch * __thiscall CColosseumMng::GetMatchByParty(class CParty *)" (?GetMatchByParty@CColosseumMng@@QAEPAVCColosseumMatch@@PAVCParty@@@Z) referenced in function "private: void __thiscall CDPSrvr::OnPlayerBehavior2(class CAr &,unsigned long,unsigned long,unsigned char *,unsigned long)" (?OnPlayerBehavior2@CDPSrvr@@AAEXAAVCAr@@KKPAEK@Z)
party.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: static class CColosseumMng * __cdecl CColosseumMng::GetInstance(void)" (?GetInstance@CColosseumMng@@SAPAV1@XZ)
Project.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: static class CColosseumMng * __cdecl CColosseumMng::GetInstance(void)" (?GetInstance@CColosseumMng@@SAPAV1@XZ)
DPCoreClient.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: static class CColosseumMng * __cdecl CColosseumMng::GetInstance(void)" (?GetInstance@CColosseumMng@@SAPAV1@XZ) referenced in function "private: void __thiscall CDPCoreClient::OnAddPartyMember(class CAr &,unsigned long,unsigned long,unsigned long)" (?OnAddPartyMember@CDPCoreClient@@AAEXAAVCAr@@KKK@Z)
DPSrvr.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: static class CColosseumMng * __cdecl CColosseumMng::GetInstance(void)" (?GetInstance@CColosseumMng@@SAPAV1@XZ) referenced in function "private: void __thiscall CDPSrvr::OnPlayerBehavior2(class CAr &,unsigned long,unsigned long,unsigned char *,unsigned long)" (?OnPlayerBehavior2@CDPSrvr@@AAEXAAVCAr@@KKPAEK@Z)
ThreadMng.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: static class CColosseumMng * __cdecl CColosseumMng::GetInstance(void)" (?GetInstance@CColosseumMng@@SAPAV1@XZ)
Mover.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: static class CColosseumMng * __cdecl CColosseumMng::GetInstance(void)" (?GetInstance@CColosseumMng@@SAPAV1@XZ)
DPCoreClient.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CColosseumMatch::KickUser(unsigned long)" (?KickUser@CColosseumMatch@@QAEXK@Z) referenced in function "private: void __thiscall CDPCoreClient::OnRemovePartyMember(class CAr &,unsigned long,unsigned long,unsigned long)" (?OnRemovePartyMember@CDPCoreClient@@AAEXAAVCAr@@KKK@Z)
DPCoreClient.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CConsignmentItem::Serialize(class CAr &)" (?Serialize@CConsignmentItem@@QAEXAAVCAr@@@Z) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall CDPCoreClient::SendConsignmentAddItem(unsigned long)" (?SendConsignmentAddItem@CDPCoreClient@@QAEXK@Z)
DPDatabaseClient.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CConsignmentItem::Serialize(class CAr &)" (?Serialize@CConsignmentItem@@QAEXAAVCAr@@@Z) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall CDPDatabaseClient::SendElectionAddDeposit(unsigned long,__int64)" (?SendElectionAddDeposit@CDPDatabaseClient@@QAEXK_J@Z)
DPCoreClient.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: class CConsignmentItem * __thiscall CConsignmentMng::GetItem(unsigned long)" (?GetItem@CConsignmentMng@@QAEPAVCConsignmentItem@@K@Z) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall CDPCoreClient::SendConsignmentAddItem(unsigned long)" (?SendConsignmentAddItem@CDPCoreClient@@QAEXK@Z)
DPCoreClient.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CConsignmentItem::SetState(char)" (?SetState@CConsignmentItem@@QAEXD@Z) referenced in function "private: void __thiscall CDPCoreClient::OnConsignmentBuyItem(class CAr &,unsigned long,unsigned long,unsigned long)" (?OnConsignmentBuyItem@CDPCoreClient@@AAEXAAVCAr@@KKK@Z)
DPCoreClient.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: bool __thiscall CConsignmentMng::BuyItem(class CUser *,unsigned long,unsigned long *)" (?BuyItem@CConsignmentMng@@QAE_NPAVCUser@@KPAK@Z) referenced in function "private: void __thiscall CDPCoreClient::OnConsignmentBuyItem(class CAr &,unsigned long,unsigned long,unsigned long)" (?OnConsignmentBuyItem@CDPCoreClient@@AAEXAAVCAr@@KKK@Z)
DPSrvr.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: bool __thiscall CConsignmentMng::BuyItem(class CUser *,unsigned long,unsigned long *)" (?BuyItem@CConsignmentMng@@QAE_NPAVCUser@@KPAK@Z)
DPCoreClient.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: bool __thiscall CConsignmentMng::AddItemCore(class CConsignmentItem *)" (?AddItemCore@CConsignmentMng@@QAE_NPAVCConsignmentItem@@@Z) referenced in function "private: void __thiscall CDPCoreClient::OnConsignmentAddItem(class CAr &,unsigned long,unsigned long,unsigned long)" (?OnConsignmentAddItem@CDPCoreClient@@AAEXAAVCAr@@KKK@Z)
DPCoreClient.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall CConsignmentItem::CConsignmentItem(void)" (??0CConsignmentItem@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "private: void __thiscall CDPCoreClient::OnConsignmentAddItem(class CAr &,unsigned long,unsigned long,unsigned long)" (?OnConsignmentAddItem@CDPCoreClient@@AAEXAAVCAr@@KKK@Z)
DPDatabaseClient.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall CConsignmentItem::CConsignmentItem(void)" (??0CConsignmentItem@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function __ehhandler$?SendLEventInitialize@CDPDatabaseClient@@QAEXXZ
DPCoreClient.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CConsignmentMng::RemoveItemCore(unsigned long)" (?RemoveItemCore@CConsignmentMng@@QAEXK@Z) referenced in function "private: void __thiscall CDPCoreClient::OnConsignmentRemoveItem(class CAr &,unsigned long,unsigned long,unsigned long)" (?OnConsignmentRemoveItem@CDPCoreClient@@AAEXAAVCAr@@KKK@Z)
WorldServer.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "private: __thiscall CConsignmentMng::CConsignmentMng(void)" (??0CConsignmentMng@@AAE@XZ)
DPCoreClient.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "private: __thiscall CConsignmentMng::CConsignmentMng(void)" (??0CConsignmentMng@@AAE@XZ) referenced in function "public: static class CConsignmentMng * __cdecl CConsignmentMng::Instance(void)" (?Instance@CConsignmentMng@@SAPAV1@XZ)
DPDatabaseClient.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "private: __thiscall CConsignmentMng::CConsignmentMng(void)" (??0CConsignmentMng@@AAE@XZ)
DPSrvr.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "private: __thiscall CConsignmentMng::CConsignmentMng(void)" (??0CConsignmentMng@@AAE@XZ) referenced in function "private: void __thiscall CDPSrvr::OnPickupPetAwakeningCancel(class CAr &,unsigned long,unsigned long,unsigned char *,unsigned long)" (?OnPickupPetAwakeningCancel@CDPSrvr@@AAEXAAVCAr@@KKPAEK@Z)
ThreadMng.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "private: __thiscall CConsignmentMng::CConsignmentMng(void)" (??0CConsignmentMng@@AAE@XZ)
WorldServer.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "private: __thiscall CConsignmentMng::~CConsignmentMng(void)" (??1CConsignmentMng@@AAE@XZ)
DPCoreClient.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "private: __thiscall CConsignmentMng::~CConsignmentMng(void)" (??1CConsignmentMng@@AAE@XZ) referenced in function "[thunk]:class Instance `public: static class Instance * __cdecl CConsignmentMng::Instance(void)'::`2'::_Instance`local static destructor helper'" (?_Instance@?1??Instance@CConsignmentMng@@SAPAV1@XZ@$AV1@A)
DPDatabaseClient.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "private: __thiscall CConsignmentMng::~CConsignmentMng(void)" (??1CConsignmentMng@@AAE@XZ)
DPSrvr.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "private: __thiscall CConsignmentMng::~CConsignmentMng(void)" (??1CConsignmentMng@@AAE@XZ)
ThreadMng.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "private: __thiscall CConsignmentMng::~CConsignmentMng(void)" (??1CConsignmentMng@@AAE@XZ)
DPDatabaseClient.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: bool __thiscall CPvpMatchMng::IsMatchLayer(unsigned long,int)" (?IsMatchLayer@CPvpMatchMng@@QAE_NKH@Z) referenced in function "private: void __thiscall CDPDatabaseClient::OnJoin(class CAr &,unsigned long,unsigned long)" (?OnJoin@CDPDatabaseClient@@AAEXAAVCAr@@KK@Z)
DPDatabaseClient.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CPvpMatch::TeleportToSpawn(class CUser *)" (?TeleportToSpawn@CPvpMatch@@QAEXPAVCUser@@@Z) referenced in function "private: void __thiscall CDPDatabaseClient::OnJoin(class CAr &,unsigned long,unsigned long)" (?OnJoin@CDPDatabaseClient@@AAEXAAVCAr@@KK@Z)
DPDatabaseClient.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CPvpMatch::UpdatePlayerCount(void)" (?UpdatePlayerCount@CPvpMatch@@QAEXXZ) referenced in function "private: void __thiscall CDPDatabaseClient::OnJoin(class CAr &,unsigned long,unsigned long)" (?OnJoin@CDPDatabaseClient@@AAEXAAVCAr@@KK@Z)
DPDatabaseClient.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: int __thiscall CPvpMatch::GetTeam(unsigned long)" (?GetTeam@CPvpMatch@@QAEHK@Z) referenced in function "private: void __thiscall CDPDatabaseClient::OnJoin(class CAr &,unsigned long,unsigned long)" (?OnJoin@CDPDatabaseClient@@AAEXAAVCAr@@KK@Z)
MoverAttack.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: class CPvpMatch * __thiscall CPvpMatchMng::GetMatch(unsigned long)" (?GetMatch@CPvpMatchMng@@QAEPAVCPvpMatch@@K@Z)
DPDatabaseClient.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: class CPvpMatch * __thiscall CPvpMatchMng::GetMatch(unsigned long)" (?GetMatch@CPvpMatchMng@@QAEPAVCPvpMatch@@K@Z) referenced in function "private: void __thiscall CDPDatabaseClient::OnJoin(class CAr &,unsigned long,unsigned long)" (?OnJoin@CDPDatabaseClient@@AAEXAAVCAr@@KK@Z)
DPSrvr.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: class CPvpMatch * __thiscall CPvpMatchMng::GetMatch(unsigned long)" (?GetMatch@CPvpMatchMng@@QAEPAVCPvpMatch@@K@Z)
User.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: class CPvpMatch * __thiscall CPvpMatchMng::GetMatch(unsigned long)" (?GetMatch@CPvpMatchMng@@QAEPAVCPvpMatch@@K@Z)
CommonCtrl.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: class CPvpMatch * __thiscall CPvpMatchMng::GetMatch(unsigned long)" (?GetMatch@CPvpMatchMng@@QAEPAVCPvpMatch@@K@Z)
DPDatabaseClient.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: unsigned long __thiscall CPvpMatchMng::IsPossibleMatchPlayer(unsigned long)" (?IsPossibleMatchPlayer@CPvpMatchMng@@QAEKK@Z) referenced in function "private: void __thiscall CDPDatabaseClient::OnJoin(class CAr &,unsigned long,unsigned long)" (?OnJoin@CDPDatabaseClient@@AAEXAAVCAr@@KK@Z)
DPSrvr.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: unsigned long __thiscall CPvpMatchMng::IsPossibleMatchPlayer(unsigned long)" (?IsPossibleMatchPlayer@CPvpMatchMng@@QAEKK@Z)
CommonCtrl.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "private: __thiscall CPvpMatchMng::CPvpMatchMng(void)" (??0CPvpMatchMng@@AAE@XZ)
Mover.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "private: __thiscall CPvpMatchMng::CPvpMatchMng(void)" (??0CPvpMatchMng@@AAE@XZ)
MoverAttack.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "private: __thiscall CPvpMatchMng::CPvpMatchMng(void)" (??0CPvpMatchMng@@AAE@XZ)
DPDatabaseClient.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "private: __thiscall CPvpMatchMng::CPvpMatchMng(void)" (??0CPvpMatchMng@@AAE@XZ) referenced in function "public: static class CPvpMatchMng * __cdecl CPvpMatchMng::Instance(void)" (?Instance@CPvpMatchMng@@SAPAV1@XZ)
DPSrvr.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "private: __thiscall CPvpMatchMng::CPvpMatchMng(void)" (??0CPvpMatchMng@@AAE@XZ) referenced in function "private: void __thiscall CDPSrvr::OnPartyRequestCancle(class CAr &,unsigned long,unsigned long,unsigned char *,unsigned long)" (?OnPartyRequestCancle@CDPSrvr@@AAEXAAVCAr@@KKPAEK@Z)
ThreadMng.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "private: __thiscall CPvpMatchMng::CPvpMatchMng(void)" (??0CPvpMatchMng@@AAE@XZ)
User.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "private: __thiscall CPvpMatchMng::CPvpMatchMng(void)" (??0CPvpMatchMng@@AAE@XZ)
DPDatabaseClient.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CConsignmentMng::RemoveAllItem(unsigned long)" (?RemoveAllItem@CConsignmentMng@@QAEXK@Z) referenced in function "private: void __thiscall CDPDatabaseClient::OnDeletePlayerData(class CAr &,unsigned long,unsigned long)" (?OnDeletePlayerData@CDPDatabaseClient@@AAEXAAVCAr@@KK@Z)
DPDatabaseClient.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CConsignmentMng::Serialize(class CAr &)" (?Serialize@CConsignmentMng@@QAEXAAVCAr@@@Z) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall CDPDatabaseClient::OnConsignmentLoad(class CAr &,unsigned long,unsigned long)" (?OnConsignmentLoad@CDPDatabaseClient@@QAEXAAVCAr@@KK@Z)
DPDatabaseClient.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: bool __thiscall CConsignmentMng::AddItem(class CConsignmentItem *)" (?AddItem@CConsignmentMng@@QAE_NPAVCConsignmentItem@@@Z) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall CDPDatabaseClient::OnConsignmentAddItem(class CAr &,unsigned long,unsigned long)" (?OnConsignmentAddItem@CDPDatabaseClient@@QAEXAAVCAr@@KK@Z)
CommonCtrl.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "private: __thiscall CPvpMatchMng::~CPvpMatchMng(void)" (??1CPvpMatchMng@@AAE@XZ)
Mover.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "private: __thiscall CPvpMatchMng::~CPvpMatchMng(void)" (??1CPvpMatchMng@@AAE@XZ)
MoverAttack.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "private: __thiscall CPvpMatchMng::~CPvpMatchMng(void)" (??1CPvpMatchMng@@AAE@XZ)
DPDatabaseClient.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "private: __thiscall CPvpMatchMng::~CPvpMatchMng(void)" (??1CPvpMatchMng@@AAE@XZ) referenced in function "[thunk]:class Instance `public: static class Instance * __cdecl CPvpMatchMng::Instance(void)'::`2'::instance`local static destructor helper'" (?instance@?1??Instance@CPvpMatchMng@@SAPAV1@XZ@$AV1@A)
DPSrvr.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "private: __thiscall CPvpMatchMng::~CPvpMatchMng(void)" (??1CPvpMatchMng@@AAE@XZ)
ThreadMng.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "private: __thiscall CPvpMatchMng::~CPvpMatchMng(void)" (??1CPvpMatchMng@@AAE@XZ)
User.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "private: __thiscall CPvpMatchMng::~CPvpMatchMng(void)" (??1CPvpMatchMng@@AAE@XZ)
DPSrvr.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "private: void __thiscall CDPSrvr::OnMadrigalGiftByAPP(class CAr &,unsigned long,unsigned long,unsigned char *,unsigned long)" (?OnMadrigalGiftByAPP@CDPSrvr@@AAEXAAVCAr@@KKPAEK@Z) referenced in function "public: __thiscall CDPSrvr::CDPSrvr(void)" (??0CDPSrvr@@QAE@XZ)
DPSrvr.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CPvpMatchFLAG::CancelCoolTime(class CMover *)" (?CancelCoolTime@CPvpMatchFLAG@@QAEXPAVCMover@@@Z) referenced in function "private: void __thiscall CDPSrvr::OnCtrlCoolTimeCancel(class CAr &,unsigned long,unsigned long,unsigned char *,unsigned long)" (?OnCtrlCoolTimeCancel@CDPSrvr@@AAEXAAVCAr@@KKPAEK@Z)
CommonCtrl.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CPvpMatchFLAG::CancelCoolTime(class CMover *)" (?CancelCoolTime@CPvpMatchFLAG@@QAEXPAVCMover@@@Z)
DPSrvr.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CColosseumMatch::EndWaitTime(void)" (?EndWaitTime@CColosseumMatch@@QAEXXZ) referenced in function "private: void __thiscall CDPSrvr::OnColosseum(class CAr &,unsigned long,unsigned long,unsigned char *,unsigned long)" (?OnColosseum@CDPSrvr@@AAEXAAVCAr@@KKPAEK@Z)
DPSrvr.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CColosseumMatch::EnterRoom(class CUser *)" (?EnterRoom@CColosseumMatch@@QAEXPAVCUser@@@Z) referenced in function "private: void __thiscall CDPSrvr::OnColosseum(class CAr &,unsigned long,unsigned long,unsigned char *,unsigned long)" (?OnColosseum@CDPSrvr@@AAEXAAVCAr@@KKPAEK@Z)
DPSrvr.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: int __thiscall CColosseumMng::CreateNewMatch(class CUser *,unsigned char,unsigned char)" (?CreateNewMatch@CColosseumMng@@QAEHPAVCUser@@EE@Z) referenced in function "private: void __thiscall CDPSrvr::OnColosseum(class CAr &,unsigned long,unsigned long,unsigned char *,unsigned long)" (?OnColosseum@CDPSrvr@@AAEXAAVCAr@@KKPAEK@Z)
DPSrvr.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: bool __thiscall CConsignmentMng::AddItem(unsigned long,unsigned int,int,class CUser *,char)" (?AddItem@CConsignmentMng@@QAE_NKIHPAVCUser@@D@Z) referenced in function "private: bool __thiscall CDPSrvr::OnConsignmentAddItem(class CUser *,class CAr &)" (?OnConsignmentAddItem@CDPSrvr@@AAE_NPAVCUser@@AAVCAr@@@Z)
DPSrvr.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: bool __thiscall CConsignmentMng::RemoveItem(class CUser *,unsigned long)" (?RemoveItem@CConsignmentMng@@QAE_NPAVCUser@@K@Z) referenced in function "private: bool __thiscall CDPSrvr::OnConsignmentRemoveItem(class CUser *,class CAr &)" (?OnConsignmentRemoveItem@CDPSrvr@@AAE_NPAVCUser@@AAVCAr@@@Z)
DPSrvr.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: bool __thiscall CConsignmentMng::payMoney(class CUser *,unsigned long)" (?PayMoney@CConsignmentMng@@QAE_NPAVCUser@@K@Z) referenced in function "private: bool __thiscall CDPSrvr::OnConsignmentPayOut(class CUser *,class CAr &)" (?OnConsignmentPayOut@CDPSrvr@@AAE_NPAVCUser@@AAVCAr@@@Z)
DPSrvr.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: bool __thiscall CConsignmentMng::Search(class CUser *,struct _CONSIGNMENTSEARCH &)" (?Search@CConsignmentMng@@QAE_NPAVCUser@@AAU_CONSIGNMENTSEARCH@@@Z) referenced in function "private: bool __thiscall CDPSrvr::OnConsignmentSearch(class CUser *,class CAr &)" (?OnConsignmentSearch@CDPSrvr@@AAE_NPAVCUser@@AAVCAr@@@Z)
DPSrvr.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: bool __thiscall CConsignmentMng::GetRegisteredItems(class CUser *)" (?GetRegisteredItems@CConsignmentMng@@QAE_NPAVCUser@@@Z) referenced in function "private: bool __thiscall CDPSrvr::OnConsignmentGetRegisteredItems(class CUser *)" (?OnConsignmentGetRegisteredItems@CDPSrvr@@AAE_NPAVCUser@@@Z)
DPSrvr.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: bool __thiscall CConsignmentMng::GetSoldItems(class CUser *)" (?GetSoldItems@CConsignmentMng@@QAE_NPAVCUser@@@Z) referenced in function "private: bool __thiscall CDPSrvr::OnConsignmentGetSoldList(class CUser *)" (?OnConsignmentGetSoldList@CDPSrvr@@AAE_NPAVCUser@@@Z)
DPSrvr.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: struct __PVPMATCHPROP * __thiscall CPvpMatchMng::GetPropA(unsigned long)" (?GetPropA@CPvpMatchMng@@QAEPAU__PVPMATCHPROP@@K@Z) referenced in function "private: void __thiscall CDPSrvr::OnGetPvpMatchData(class CAr &,unsigned long,unsigned long,unsigned char *,unsigned long)" (?OnGetPvpMatchData@CDPSrvr@@AAEXAAVCAr@@KKPAEK@Z)
DPSrvr.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: bool __thiscall CPvpMatchMng::AddPlayer(class CUser *,unsigned long)" (?AddPlayer@CPvpMatchMng@@QAE_NPAVCUser@@K@Z) referenced in function "private: void __thiscall CDPSrvr::OnJoinPvpMatch(class CAr &,unsigned long,unsigned long,unsigned char *,unsigned long)" (?OnJoinPvpMatch@CDPSrvr@@AAEXAAVCAr@@KKPAEK@Z)
DPSrvr.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: int __thiscall CPvpMatchMng::GetLastError(void)" (?GetLastError@CPvpMatchMng@@QAEHXZ) referenced in function "private: void __thiscall CDPSrvr::OnJoinPvpMatch(class CAr &,unsigned long,unsigned long,unsigned char *,unsigned long)" (?OnJoinPvpMatch@CDPSrvr@@AAEXAAVCAr@@KKPAEK@Z)
DPSrvr.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: bool __thiscall CPvpMatchMng::AddParty(class CParty *,unsigned long)" (?AddParty@CPvpMatchMng@@QAE_NPAVCParty@@K@Z) referenced in function "private: void __thiscall CDPSrvr::OnJoinPvpMatch(class CAr &,unsigned long,unsigned long,unsigned char *,unsigned long)" (?OnJoinPvpMatch@CDPSrvr@@AAEXAAVCAr@@KKPAEK@Z)
DPSrvr.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CPvpMatchMng::RemovePlayer(class CUser *)" (?RemovePlayer@CPvpMatchMng@@QAEXPAVCUser@@@Z) referenced in function "private: void __thiscall CDPSrvr::OnCancelPvpMatch(class CAr &,unsigned long,unsigned long,unsigned char *,unsigned long)" (?OnCancelPvpMatch@CDPSrvr@@AAEXAAVCAr@@KKPAEK@Z)
ThreadMng.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: int __thiscall CPvpMatchMng::Load(void)" (?Load@CPvpMatchMng@@QAEHXZ) referenced in function "public: int __thiscall CRunObject::Init(void)" (?Init@CRunObject@@QAEHXZ)
ThreadMng.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: bool __thiscall CConsignmentMng::Load(void)" (?Load@CConsignmentMng@@QAE_NXZ) referenced in function "public: int __thiscall CRunObject::Init(void)" (?Init@CRunObject@@QAEHXZ)
ThreadMng.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: int __thiscall CPvpMatchMng::process(void)" (?Process@CPvpMatchMng@@QAEHXZ) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall CRunObject::Run(void)" (?Run@CRunObject@@QAEXXZ)
ThreadMng.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CConsignmentMng::process(void)" (?Process@CConsignmentMng@@QAEXXZ) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall CRunObject::Run(void)" (?Run@CRunObject@@QAEXXZ)
ThreadMng.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CColosseumMng::process(void)" (?Process@CColosseumMng@@QAEXXZ) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall CRunObject::Run(void)" (?Run@CRunObject@@QAEXXZ)
User.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CProject::ComputeMadrigalGift(class CUser *)" (?ComputeMadrigalGift@CProject@@QAEXPAVCUser@@@Z) referenced in function "public: virtual void __thiscall CUser::process(void)" (?Process@CUser@@UAEXXZ)
FuncTextCmd.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CProject::ComputeMadrigalGift(class CUser *)" (?ComputeMadrigalGift@CProject@@QAEXPAVCUser@@@Z)
User.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CPvpMatchFLAG::AddFlagCoolTime(class CUser *,unsigned long,unsigned long)" (?AddFlagCoolTime@CPvpMatchFLAG@@QAEXPAVCUser@@KK@Z) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall CUser::OnMsgArrival(unsigned long)" (?OnMsgArrival@CUser@@QAEXK@Z)
User.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CPvpMatchFLAG::AddFlagCaption(int,class ATL::CStringT<char,class StrTraitMFC<char,class ATL::ChTraitsCRT<char> > >)" (?AddFlagCaption@CPvpMatchFLAG@@QAEXHV?$CStringT@DV?$StrTraitMFC@DV?$ChTraitsCRT@D@ATL@@@@@ATL@@@Z) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall CUser::OnMsgArrival(unsigned long)" (?OnMsgArrival@CUser@@QAEXK@Z)
User.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: bool __thiscall CPvpMatchFLAG::IsValidFlag(int,unsigned long)" (?IsValidFlag@CPvpMatchFLAG@@QAE_NHK@Z) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall CUser::OnMsgArrival(unsigned long)" (?OnMsgArrival@CUser@@QAEXK@Z)
User.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CPvpMatchMng::OnEvent(class CMover *,unsigned long,unsigned long)" (?OnEvent@CPvpMatchMng@@QAEXPAVCMover@@KK@Z) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall CUser::OnMsgArrival(unsigned long)" (?OnMsgArrival@CUser@@QAEXK@Z)
CommonCtrl.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CPvpMatchMng::OnEvent(class CMover *,unsigned long,unsigned long)" (?OnEvent@CPvpMatchMng@@QAEXPAVCMover@@KK@Z)
User.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CProject::SerializeExp(class CAr &)" (?SerializeExp@CProject@@QAEXAAVCAr@@@Z) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall CUser::AddMadrigalGiftExp(void)" (?AddMadrigalGiftExp@CUser@@QAEXXZ)
WorldServer.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CConsignmentMng::Save(void)" (?Save@CConsignmentMng@@QAEXXZ) referenced in function "void __cdecl ExitInstance(void)" (?ExitInstance@@YAXXZ)
Mover.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CPvpMatchMng::processDead(class CUser *,class CUser *)" (?ProcessDead@CPvpMatchMng@@QAEXPAVCUser@@0@Z) referenced in function "public: int __thiscall CMover::DoDie(class CCtrl *,unsigned long)" (?DoDie@CMover@@QAEHPAVCCtrl@@K@Z)
Mover.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CPvpMatchMng::processNPCDie(class CMover *,unsigned long)" (?ProcessNPCDie@CPvpMatchMng@@QAEXPAVCMover@@K@Z) referenced in function "public: int __thiscall CMover::DoDie(class CCtrl *,unsigned long)" (?DoDie@CMover@@QAEHPAVCCtrl@@K@Z)
Mover.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CColosseumMatch::DestroyMover(void)" (?DestroyMover@CColosseumMatch@@QAEXXZ) referenced in function "public: int __thiscall CMover::DoDie(class CCtrl *,unsigned long)" (?DoDie@CMover@@QAEHPAVCCtrl@@K@Z)
Mover.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: class CColosseumMatch * __thiscall CColosseumMng::GetMatchByMoverID(unsigned long)" (?GetMatchByMoverID@CColosseumMng@@QAEPAVCColosseumMatch@@K@Z) referenced in function "public: int __thiscall CMover::DoDie(class CCtrl *,unsigned long)" (?DoDie@CMover@@QAEHPAVCCtrl@@K@Z)
Mover.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: unsigned long __thiscall CProject::AddMadrigalGiftExp(class CUser *,unsigned long)" (?AddMadrigalGiftExp@CProject@@QAEKPAVCUser@@K@Z) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall CMover::AddMadrigalGiftExp(unsigned long)" (?AddMadrigalGiftExp@CMover@@QAEXK@Z)
Obj.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall CAIAggro::CAIAggro(class CObj *,unsigned long)" (??0CAIAggro@@QAE@PAVCObj@@K@Z) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall CObj::SetAIInterface(unsigned long,unsigned long)" (?SetAIInterface@CObj@@QAEXKK@Z)
party.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CColosseumMng::DestroyMatch(unsigned long)" (?DestroyMatch@CColosseumMng@@QAEXK@Z) referenced in function "public: int __thiscall CPartyMng::DeleteParty(unsigned long)" (?DeleteParty@CPartyMng@@QAEHK@Z)
Project.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: int __thiscall CColosseumMng::LoadScript(void)" (?LoadScript@CColosseumMng@@QAEHXZ) referenced in function "public: int __thiscall CProject::OpenProject(char const *)" (?OpenProject@CProject@@QAEHPBD@Z)
Project.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: int __thiscall CProject::LoadMadrigalGift(void)" (?LoadMadrigalGift@CProject@@QAEHXZ) referenced in function "public: int __thiscall CProject::OpenProject(char const *)" (?OpenProject@CProject@@QAEHPBD@Z)

:c

Last edited:
Back