Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Virtuos v19 + 4th Class

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When i click the Menu>Option Nothings Happen also the F10 and alt when you click that the game will pause

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i was able to get this to run server wise just fine but i can't get the client to work keep getting a buffer overflow error on launch unless there is some other client i just want this for lan gaming with my wife if anyone could pm me some help or post something to point me in the right direction for the client.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
how to change languages to english pleasehelp me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello I'm having a fail read ini ../script/databaseserver.ini error

steps that I've done already:
check the source for correct path
remove the condition and use only one path
used absolute path

Still the same... thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello I tried to take your system "__PERIN_CONVERTER" but when i compile the server, i have 4 error.

DPSrvr.cpp(131) : error C2501: 'pfn' : missing storage-class or type specifiers
DPSrvr.cpp(131) : error C2065: 'OnGetPerin' : undeclared identifier
DPSrvr.cpp(131) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '.'
DPSrvr.cpp(131) : error C2501: 'm_pfnEntries' : missing storage-class or type specifiers
someone can tel me what to do please ?

problem resolve, i just put a line in bad line ^^'

I have any error but when i go in my game nothing change, the système doesn't work ;/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I build the server files using VS 2003 I get only this even after it say's the build succeded...But there are no exe files among them...It is the same in all of the server releases...The only exe file I get is the clients exe...Can someone tell me where I am going wrong and tell me how to fix the problem...Thank You

untitled.JPG - Virtuos v19 + 4th Class - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You need to copy the buttons, too. Or - copy/past fail

I took the picture of the theme folder, could you tell me exactly what file I need to add this system I perhaps forget to edit a file.

Reaction score
When I build the server files using VS 2003 I get only this even after it say's the build succeded...But there are no exe files among them...It is the same in all of the server releases...The only exe file I get is the clients exe...Can someone tell me where I am going wrong and tell me how to fix the problem...Thank You
When inside VS2003, right-click any of the projects and click Properties. Then click the Linker folder, and look at the Output File value. That's where the .exe is going when you build.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you very much Cuvvvie...I am just starting to learn this C++ stuff...I should have done it when I was learning how to build and repair computers...But I was to lazy back then.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found the problem, the system works very well, for against the only problem is that this is not the icon that I chose is a black icon with writing "to perin 'above.

Back