[VS19] V15 - Tested & Fully Working.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 47
  1. #1
    ‎‎‎‎ Ketchup is offline
    ModeratorRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    1,535Posts

    ! [VS19] V15 - Tested & Fully Working.

    [VS19] V15 - Tested & Fully Working.
    You can follow this guide by @Groxy101 on how to install vs, sql server and setup these files: Click Here!

    Requirements:
    • Visual Studio 2019 Professional
    • SQL Server 2012+

    What's included?
    • Source is fully updated to VS19.
    • Game guard has been removed.
    • Boost has been removed.
    • FFLdump has been removed.
    • Lua was updated to 5.3.4
    • CW quest & sound are also working.

    Tested On:
    • Visual Studio Professional 2019
    • Sql Server 2019 Enterprise
    • Windows 10 Professional

    Quick Note:
    These files have been tested and appear to be working fine out of the box. I am however not responsible for security fixes, added features and etc. If you want those things then you need to add them yourselves.

    Latest Update: Click Here

    Download: Click Here | Password: RageZone
    Last edited by Ketchup; 24-01-21 at 10:47 PM. Reason: Update Added.


  2. #2
    Hardcore Member Perk is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2009 Join Date
    118Posts

    Re: [VS19] V15 - Tested & Fully Working.

    Guess that last release wasn't your "final public release".

    In all seriousness awesome release and thank you for another contribution!

  3. #3
    ‎‎‎‎ Ketchup is offline
    ModeratorRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    1,535Posts

    Re: [VS19] V15 - Tested & Fully Working.

    Quote Originally Posted by Perk View Post
    Guess that last release wasn't your "final public release".

    In all seriousness awesome release and thank you for another contribution!
    I may upgrade the V17 itself but other then that i am more then likely done as a whole releasing. I felt nice because Christmas is coming and no one even bothers to release anything anymore. I am however glad you and a few others appreciate these releases.

  4. #4
    Member Eastrall is offline
    MemberRank
    Nov 2016 Join Date
    59Posts

    Re: [VS19] V15 - Tested & Fully Working.

    Hello Ketchup,

    Thanks for the release!
    Just a quick remark though for the debug configuration. You have left your "absolute" paths in the project "Additionnal Include Directories", which throws errors when building for the first time.

    For everyone who are facing this build error, edit the "Additionnal Include Directories" entry.
    Rename "E:\BACKUP\idc\Neurospace\PROGRAM\DX_SDK" to "..\DX_SDK". and you can also remove the "boost" entry. :)


  5. #5
    ‎‎‎‎ Ketchup is offline
    ModeratorRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    1,535Posts

    Re: [VS19] V15 - Tested & Fully Working.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eastrall View Post
    Hello Ketchup,

    Thanks for the release!
    Just a quick remark though for the debug configuration. You have left your "absolute" paths in the project "Additionnal Include Directories", which throws errors when building for the first time.

    For everyone who are facing this build error, edit the "Additionnal Include Directories" entry.
    Rename "E:\BACKUP\idc\Neurospace\PROGRAM\DX_SDK" to "..\DX_SDK". and you can also remove the "boost" entry. :)

    Hey Eastrall, thanks for the report. I have resolved this and re-upped it.

    If you see anymore issues feel free to reach out to me

  6. #6
    Registered kakeroublue is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2019 Join Date
    5Posts

    Re: [VS19] V15 - Tested & Fully Working.

    Hi ketchup. This is great release since old visual studio has a lot of issue in windows 10. Just want to ask. You mean tested, you are referring tested on a live server?

  7. #7
    Registered kakeroublue is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2019 Join Date
    5Posts

    Re: [VS19] V15 - Tested & Fully Working.

    Got it. Thanks Ket :)

    - - - Updated - - -

    Hi Ket, Can I use this kind of setting for character.inc ?

    https://prnt.sc/qk80ul
    Last edited by kakeroublue; 07-01-20 at 01:41 AM.

  8. #8
    ‎‎‎‎ Ketchup is offline
    ModeratorRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    1,535Posts

    Re: [VS19] V15 - Tested & Fully Working.

    Quote Originally Posted by kakeroublue View Post
    Got it. Thanks Ket :)

    - - - Updated - - -

    Hi Ket, Can I use this kind of setting for character.inc ?

    https://prnt.sc/qk80ul
    You'll need to add vendor update and addshopitem to do so.

  9. #9
    Registered kakeroublue is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2019 Join Date
    5Posts

    Re: [VS19] V15 - Tested & Fully Working.

    I see. do you have link for some reference or tutorial to update the vendor?

  10. #10
    Tantra/Web Development jbeitz107 is offline
    True MemberRank
    Mar 2012 Join Date
    USALocation
    1,470Posts

    Re: [VS19] V15 - Tested & Fully Working.

    @kakeroublue - He simply stated he is NOT responsible for any additional added features, security fixes or anything else. Next time read what it states. This is a release section not help section. Seek help elsewhere.
    ~To Each Their Own~
    https://infinixwebs.tk/info

  11. #11
    ‎‎‎‎ Ketchup is offline
    ModeratorRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    1,535Posts

    Re: [VS19] V15 - Tested & Fully Working.

    Quick Fixes:
    • Debug & Release set to v142 in Neuz.
    • Removed duplicate Neuz configuration from VersionCommon.h which is located in KetchupV15.h

    Original post has been updated with latest link.

  12. #12
    Member xhien is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2015 Join Date
    24Posts

    Re: [VS19] V15 - Tested & Fully Working.

    I tried building the solution and this showed up...

    https://prnt.sc/qnmvaj
    Discord: caνεs#4648

  13. #13
    ‎‎‎‎ Ketchup is offline
    ModeratorRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    1,535Posts

    Re: [VS19] V15 - Tested & Fully Working.

    Quote Originally Posted by xhien View Post
    I tried building the solution and this showed up...

    https://prnt.sc/qnmvaj
    Few Things:


    This could be due to above or it's a possible configuration issue with the default builds. So i changed the build to NoGameGuard in Configuration Manager and right click build on 'all' works without issues.

    If you don't want to do this yourself or cannot figure it out then use Batch Build "Build or Rebuild" either of them work without having to change anything.

    This has been re-uploaded with NoGameGuard set as the default configuration to help prevent future issues of people not changing the default build.

  14. #14
    Member xhien is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2015 Join Date
    24Posts

    Re: [VS19] V15 - Tested & Fully Working.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Few Things:


    This could be due to above or it's a possible configuration issue with the default builds. So i changed the build to NoGameGuard in Configuration Manager and right click build on 'all' works without issues.

    If you don't want to do this yourself or cannot figure it out then use Batch Build "Build or Rebuild" either of them work without having to change anything.

    This has been re-uploaded with NoGameGuard set as the default configuration to help prevent future issues of people not changing the default build.
    Worked now, thank you!

  15. #15
    Registered Virusatwar is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2018 Join Date
    20Posts

    Re: [VS19] V15 - Tested & Fully Working.

    Found a "bug"
    Terrain in Flairs is missing, the stone pattern ones.
    Adding Rartesia terrain did fix it. Related files are Here


    Ive compared the Files with other sources, you did truly a great job. Lots of fixes and improvements, so much better then the other ones out there. Its a really solid base to start with.



Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Advertisement