[VS19] V18 Files (Retail Content & V19 Formats)

Page 1 of 15 12345678911 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 220
  1. #1
    ‎‎‎‎ Ketchup is offline
    ModeratorRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    1,540Posts

    [VS19] V18 Files (Retail Content & V19 Formats)

    [VS19] V18 Files (Retail Content & V19 Formats)
    You can follow this guide by @Groxy101 on how to install vs, sql server and setup these files: Click Here!

    Requirements:
    • Visual Studio 2019 Professional
    • SQL Server 2012+

    What's included?
    • Source is fully updated to VS19.
    • Game guard has been removed.
    • Boost has been removed.
    • FFLdump has been removed.
    • Lua was updated to 5.3.4
    • CW quest & sound are also working.

    Tested On:
    • Visual Studio Professional 2019
    • Sql Server 2019 Enterprise
    • Windows 10 Professional

    Defines:
    Code:
    __3RD_LEGEND16
    __ANGEL_CREATION_FIX
    __ARROW_FIX
    __AUTO_SKILL_MAX
    __BARUNA_PIERCING
    __BS_FIX_ARRIVEPOS_ALGO
    __COLOSSEUM
    __CROSSBOW
    __DEBUG_SALT
    __FASHION_COMBINE
    __FAST_NEUZ
    __FIX_RANGER_ROLLER
    __FIX_SETFST
    __IMPROVE_MAP_SYSTEM
    __INSTANCE_AGGRO_SYSTEM
    __INVENTORY_168
    __INVENTORY_SORTING
    __INVISIBLE_FIX
    __ITEMLINK
    __LECTURE_V17
    __LOADING_SCREEN_UPDATE
    __LOOKCHANGE
    __NEW_EXCHANGE_V19
    __NEW_ITEM_VARUNA
    __NEW_SKILL_TREE
    __NEW_STACKABLE_AMPS
    __NEW_WEAPON_GLOW
    __NO_AFTER_SKIN
    __NO_SUB_LANG
    __NOACCT_LOCK
    __PMA_FIX_ATKMSG
    __POSI_BUG_FIX
    __RANDOMOPTION_RETRY
    __SECURITY_FIXES
    __SLEEPING_FIX
    __STAT_SYNC
    __SYS_SCR_CANCELLATION
    __SYS_SCR_PARTYPOINTFREE
    __SYS_SCR_PARTYSPEEDLEVELUP
    __SYS_SYS_ARMOREFFECTCHANGE
    __SYS_SYS_ITEMMODELRETURN
    __TREASUREBOX
    __UPGRADE_SUCCESS_SCROLL
    __V16_FORMATS
    __V19_FORMATS
    __V21_GM_COMMANDS
    __V21_LEVELUP_SFX
    __V21_PREMIUM_BATTERY
    __V21_SIEGE_BUFFS
    __WND_BUTTONS
    __WND_BUTTONS_FIX
    __YS_CHATTING_BLOCKING_SYSTEM
    __ZONE_AFFICHAGE
    Quick Note:
    These files have been tested and appear to be working fine out of the box. I am however not responsible for security fixes, added features and etc. If you want those things then you need to add them yourselves. Character deletion is disabled by default and must be re-enabled by you if you wish to use it.

    Download: Click Here | Password: RageZone

    Update: Spec_Item Fix -> [VS19] V18 Files (Retail Content & V19 Formats)
    Last edited by Ketchup; 05-12-20 at 10:37 PM. Reason: Guide Link Added


  2. #2
    Registered kingkushi is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2008 Join Date
    19Posts

    Re: [VS19] V18 Files (Retail Content & V19 Formats)

    Again Mr. Ketchup, thank you for this release and thank you in general for your long time contribution to this community.

    this is more than a decent base to start building your own projects.
    I see a lot of goodies in it and its for VS 19.

    Best luck and best wishes on your journey.

  3. #3
    Registered Shingazi is offline
    MemberRank
    Mar 2020 Join Date
    7Posts

    Re: [VS19] V18 Files (Retail Content & V19 Formats)

    Thanks for this release. I may me blind but I wanna Setup a Server. Is there a tutorial or can someone give me an introduction on: "How to Setup These files, to get my Server running?" Just started Setting up a clean V15-Flyff but wanna get in touch with this :).Would be nice

  4. #4
    Registered kingkushi is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2008 Join Date
    19Posts

    Re: [VS19] V18 Files (Retail Content & V19 Formats)

    Quote Originally Posted by Shingazi View Post
    Thanks for this release. I may me blind but I wanna Setup a Server. Is there a tutorial or can someone give me an introduction on: "How to Setup These files, to get my Server running?" Just started Setting up a clean V15-Flyff but wanna get in touch with this :).Would be nice
    Follow this instructions.

    Keep in mind to take all programs Mr. Ketchup recommended.

    You just have to unzip the download.
    Set up your SQL Server (with SQL Native Client 11)
    Use the files "database.sql" in the Database folder and run it with SQL Server.
    Use "account.sql" to create an account
    Link your Database (which Is explained in the thread I linked above)
    Use Visual Studio and make a fresh compiling
    Use "Move Compiles" to move all exes to the right place.
    Edit the .ini files for the servers in "Server/Program" and "Server/Script"
    your server should work with no problems.

  5. #5
    Member wulaofa is offline
    MemberRank
    Mar 2020 Join Date
    39Posts

    Re: [VS19] V18 Files (Retail Content & V19 Formats)

    Thank you very much, ketchup. Very moved





  6. #6
    Registered RendellSampat3 is offline
    MemberRank
    Nov 2013 Join Date
    КабанатLocation
    8Posts

    Re: [VS19] V18 Files (Retail Content & V19 Formats)

    Thanks you so much sir ketchup for contributing knowledge to us! :* :* :* :*

    - - - Updated - - -

    8>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2019\Professional\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.25.28610\include\xtree(177): warning BK4504: file contains too many references; ignoring further references from this source8>BSCMAKE : error BK1520: internal limit exceeded

    i got this error.. how to fix thanks.

  7. #7
    Member wulaofa is offline
    MemberRank
    Mar 2020 Join Date
    39Posts

    Re: [VS19] V18 Files (Retail Content & V19 Formats)

    Quote Originally Posted by RendellSampat3 View Post
    Thanks you so much sir ketchup for contributing knowledge to us! :* :* :* :*

    - - - Updated - - -

    8>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2019\Professional\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.25.28610\include\xtree(177): warning BK4504: file contains too many references; ignoring further references from this source8>BSCMAKE : error BK1520: internal limit exceeded

    i got this error.. how to fix thanks.
    I had the same problem when generating the world program. Seventh procedure

  8. #8
    Registered RendellSampat3 is offline
    MemberRank
    Nov 2013 Join Date
    КабанатLocation
    8Posts

    Re: [VS19] V18 Files (Retail Content & V19 Formats)

    yeahh same!

  9. #9
    Newbie Sonraiku is offline
    MemberRank
    May 2019 Join Date
    4Posts

    Re: [VS19] V18 Files (Retail Content & V19 Formats)

    Quote Originally Posted by RendellSampat3 View Post
    Thanks you so much sir ketchup for contributing knowledge to us! :* :* :* :*

    - - - Updated - - -

    8>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2019\Professional\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.25.28610\include\xtree(177): warning BK4504: file contains too many references; ignoring further references from this source8>BSCMAKE : error BK1520: internal limit exceeded

    i got this error.. how to fix thanks.

    You have to get the same VS19 Version that is depicted in the provided Picture. Encountered same Problem and it has to do with the latest Version of VS19 Just install the older Version.

  10. #10
    Registered RendellSampat3 is offline
    MemberRank
    Nov 2013 Join Date
    КабанатLocation
    8Posts

    Re: [VS19] V18 Files (Retail Content & V19 Formats)

    im done fixing by using VS2017 :)

  11. #11
    Registered lablab13 is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2020 Join Date
    5Posts

    Re: [VS19] V18 Files (Retail Content & V19 Formats)

    can you provide some download link for VS2017 ? Thank you :)

  12. #12
    Registered Shingazi is offline
    MemberRank
    Mar 2020 Join Date
    7Posts

    Re: [VS19] V18 Files (Retail Content & V19 Formats)

    Thanks for your Response.
    So everything i Need to Setup is in this files?
    Just Setup a VM.
    Installed SQL 2019 & SSMS 18.4 & VS19 ENT.
    I downloaded These files, i guess SQL won't be the probleme got some SQL running at work.
    How do i compile ? - I Searched the Forum but the Video isn't available anymore.
    Is there a quick introduction/guide? :)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingkushi View Post
    Follow this instructions.

    Keep in mind to take all programs Mr. Ketchup recommended.

    You just have to unzip the download.
    Set up your SQL Server (with SQL Native Client 11)
    Use the files "database.sql" in the Database folder and run it with SQL Server.
    Use "account.sql" to create an account
    Link your Database (which Is explained in the thread I linked above)
    Use Visual Studio and make a fresh compiling
    Use "Move Compiles" to move all exes to the right place.
    Edit the .ini files for the servers in "Server/Program" and "Server/Script"
    your server should work with no problems.

  13. #13
    Registered lablab13 is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2020 Join Date
    5Posts

    Re: [VS19] V18 Files (Retail Content & V19 Formats)

    To compile go to this folder k18-VS19/Source/Source/all/all.sln click that then if you have already installed VS19 it will open the compiler and you can compile it one by one.

  14. #14
    Member wulaofa is offline
    MemberRank
    Mar 2020 Join Date
    39Posts

    Re: [VS19] V18 Files (Retail Content & V19 Formats)

    Quote Originally Posted by RendellSampat3 View Post
    im done fixing by using VS2017 :)
    Can VS2017 be generated directly without errors?

  15. #15
    ‎‎‎‎ Ketchup is offline
    ModeratorRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    1,540Posts

    Re: [VS19] V18 Files (Retail Content & V19 Formats)

    Quote Originally Posted by RendellSampat3 View Post
    8>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2019\Professional\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.25.28610\include\xtree(177): warning BK4504: file contains too many references; ignoring further references from this source8>BSCMAKE : error BK1520: internal limit exceeded
    Quote Originally Posted by wulaofa View Post
    I had the same problem when generating the world program. Seventh procedure
    Quote Originally Posted by lablab13 View Post
    can you provide some download link for VS2017 ? Thank you :)
    This thread is not for VS2017, it's for VS2019. If your going to encourage people to downgrade this source then please bow out of my thread.

    There is a issue with 2019 currently with 16.5.X versions, the solution is rather simple.

    Install this version for now -> https://drive.google.com/open?id=19I...avHjfrvZ7OAOaw & do not update VS19.

    This was also explained to you in another thread @RendellSampat3
    Last edited by Ketchup; 01-04-20 at 02:42 PM.



Page 1 of 15 12345678911 ... LastLast

Advertisement