[VS19] V18 Files (Retail Content & V19 Formats)

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 46789101112131415 LastLast
    ModeratorRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    1,540Posts

Re: [VS19] V18 Files (Retail Content & V19 Formats)

[VS19] V18 Files (Retail Content & V19 Formats)
    Quote Originally Posted by wulaofa View Post
    After downloading the latest repaired resources, the added items will still be displayed2021/ 1/30 16:08:59 Spec_Item.txt ID:0 last_read(ID:33 name:=)Want to seek help from. thank you very much.
    Read a guide on how to add items and use this section next time: http://forum.ragezone.com/f483/ as this is not a problem with the release itself.

MemberRank
    Mar 2020 Join Date
    39Posts

Okay, thank you for your answer. I have checked the problem after testing. It turns out that if you directly copy and paste the item attribute files of other servers, the format will be incompatible. I'm sorry to ask such an idiot question.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Read a guide on how to add items and use this section next time: http://forum.ragezone.com/f483/ as this is not a problem with the release itself.

MemberRank
    Jan 2021 Join Date
    2Posts

Thx for this release, it workes fine for us four ppl playing it, except for boxes (propPackItem.inc).
    The last working box is II_SYS_SYS_EVE_LEVELUPBOX_LV15 (ID 24490), everything after this won't open. These boxes don't disappear and won't open. I checked every possible solution (checked all related files and looked up maxpackitem, you already set this high enough). I deleted the also bugged II_SYS_SYS_GEM_VAMPIREBOX_F_2015 (ID 24598) from propPackItem.inc and added it to propGiftbox.inc, then it worked as giftbox (1 out of all defined items in the box). I tried to add an own box to propPackItem.inc, same problem. I don't get an error or error log (client and server). I'm really clueless. I already set up your files new on my laptop, still the same problem. I googled for hours, but it's always maxpackitem or an missing entry in one of the releated files. Any idea?

ModeratorRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    1,540Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sadyr View Post
    Thx for this release, it workes fine for us four ppl playing it, except for boxes (propPackItem.inc).
    The last working box is II_SYS_SYS_EVE_LEVELUPBOX_LV15 (ID 24490), everything after this won't open. These boxes don't disappear and won't open. I checked every possible solution (checked all related files and looked up maxpackitem, you already set this high enough). I deleted the also bugged II_SYS_SYS_GEM_VAMPIREBOX_F_2015 (ID 24598) from propPackItem.inc and added it to propGiftbox.inc, then it worked as giftbox (1 out of all defined items in the box). I tried to add an own box to propPackItem.inc, same problem. I don't get an error or error log (client and server). I'm really clueless. I already set up your files new on my laptop, still the same problem. I googled for hours, but it's always maxpackitem or an missing entry in one of the releated files. Any idea?
    Some boxes themselves might not be added. This could attribute to why some open and some don't. However i noticed that the LEVELUP boxes have more then 16 items in them and that is an issue to.

So change:
    Code:
    #define	MAX_ITEM_PER_PACK	16
    to:
    Code:
    #define	MAX_ITEM_PER_PACK	21

MemberRank
    Jan 2021 Join Date
    2Posts

Thx, this fixes the problem. I didn't count the items in the next box, it just looked like it would be max per pack. Now the new box I added at the end also works.

MemberRank
    Jul 2020 Join Date
    7Posts

Heya I've been making changes with your files and most of em works perfectly. I just got a problem with the World files. I noticed that the ones on both client and resource, for example WdMadrigal is different from what's ingame. I'm also having trouble importing / creating new maps as it doesnt read em even tho they're defined properly. Any idea what could've caused this? Thank you!

ModeratorRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    1,540Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jinazareno View Post
    Heya I've been making changes with your files and most of em works perfectly. I just got a problem with the World files. I noticed that the ones on both client and resource, for example WdMadrigal is different from what's ingame. I'm also having trouble importing / creating new maps as it doesnt read em even tho they're defined properly. Any idea what could've caused this? Thank you!
    Client/World & Resource/World match just fine by default. I assume your changing maps out, just make sure both folders are the same.

As for adding maps this guide(s) might help you:
    [Official] How to add a map
    How To Add Map InGame (Detailed Guide)

MemberRank
    Jul 2020 Join Date
    7Posts

Thanks so much for responding. As of now, what I've been trying to do is just edit Flaris from WdMadrigal, but the ones in both Client and Resource folder are way different from the one in game (NPCs and some objects). I tried looking for the one that looks the same as the one ingame but failed to do so :c

MemberRank
    Aug 2005 Join Date
    63Posts

though pandemic sux, thanks for this me and my son enjoyed playing this game using your server.

-peace....

MemberRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    32Posts

Hello there!! Is there anyone experience that the following items (Bull Hamstern and Grilled Eel) bug??

That can spam even you still have remaining time in buff you can cast or rebuff (Bull Hamstern and Grilled Eel) ??

ModeratorRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    1,540Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tangia1426 View Post
    Hello there!! Is there anyone experience that the following items (Bull Hamstern and Grilled Eel) bug??

That can spam even you still have remaining time in buff you can cast or rebuff (Bull Hamstern and Grilled Eel) ??
    They did but they use the fixed spec_item in the original post.

MemberRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    32Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    They did but they use the fixed spec_item in the original post.
    I already use the updated spec_item but still, the problem is.
    https://gyazo.com/28a36778013210a0f9f314fd05eddc84

ModeratorRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    1,540Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tangia1426 View Post
    I already use the updated spec_item but still, the problem is.
    https://gyazo.com/28a36778013210a0f9f314fd05eddc84
    ill check it out when i get home

MemberRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    32Posts

okay, sir thank you for your response! More power!

MemberRank
    Jan 2021 Join Date
    13Posts

I saw a teleporter in one of the pictures.
    I cannot call this function on myself.
    Not even the pet filter or party finder.
    Is this not included or was I done wrong?

I Have no reaction if i press V or U.

Advertisement