Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Cabal Online Episode - 15 (Minerva)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@GoldenHeaven .... I know that you are getting mad as always someone ask for a version that is compatible with the last compilation of minerva, you said above that it would be 1604, there is a main in this version to make available to us? all the mains I get is 1621, and another question has how to explain to us how we can get past this login screen ???​

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone know to inform me about this, everything is ok but when I try to log in only loads using EP15 + Minerva EP15 Client, is it because I'm using default IP 127.0.0.1?
qX1IJTm - Cabal Online Episode - 15 (Minerva) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
From what i gathered, the client here is ep8 and the source is for ep15 so they simply dont work together thus you dont get past the login screen.
As for your main being 1621 its fine as long as the client is 1621 as well.

I understand ... just one question I use the client made available by ubis and also by skronix, it is not ep15 ??

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@MHARKOZ é o padrão que foi liberado para nós, o cliente europeu, tanto eu como o sid queremos saber quem pode nos arrumar um cliente ep15.

Único que tem um cliente ep15 ep 16 ep 17 ep18 é o citrino, mas ele não libera nem fud***,
Não vejo sentido nisso, o emu foi liberado como open, e o cara segurando o cliente para vender depois, por isso nada vai para frente.

:glare: snif, snif, the client Cabal online BR , the Download of game is Ep XV , but Brazil is EP X Gladiator
GO testing this client : EP XV
================================[ /e/ ] ================================
Vai Brasil , onde a moda é ouvir :Seu amor me pegou !

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to use this clienteEU, i cant start 'cause appear the gameguard and then close..., somebody can help me? o have other cabalmain for this?

Back