CentrinoGames - Minerva EP18

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8101112131415161718
    MemberRank
    Aug 2016 Join Date
    7Posts

Re: CentrinoGames - Minerva EP18

Sorry bro, i dont understand what you mean, can you tell me more details ?
    I don't understand what you mean, can you tell me more details?I don't understand what you mean, can you tell me more details?I don't understand what you mean, can you tell me more details?I don't understand what you mean, can you tell me more details?I don't understand what you mean, can you tell me more details?I don't understand what you mean, can you tell me more details?I don't understand what you mean, can you tell me more details?I don't understand what you mean, can you tell me more details?I don't understand what you mean, can you tell me more details?I don't understand what you mean, can you tell me more details?I don't understand what you mean, can you tell me more details?I don't understand what you mean, can you tell me more details?I don't understand what you mean, can you tell me more details?I don't understand what you mean, can you tell me more details?I don't understand what you mean, can you tell me more details?I don't understand what you mean, can you tell me more details?I don't understand what you mean, can you tell me more details?I don't understand what you mean, can you tell me more details?I don't understand what you mean, can you tell me more details?I don't understand what you mean, can you tell me more details?I don't understand what you mean, can you tell me more details?I don't understand what you mean, can you tell me more details?I don't understand what you mean, can you tell me more details?

MemberRank
    Aug 2016 Join Date
    7Posts

@Niicke

- - - Updated - - -

how to fix this ?
    https://imgur.com/a/S9zzXNU

MemberRank
    Apr 2012 Join Date
    BrazilLocation
    53Posts

Quote Originally Posted by soewandi View Post
    @Niicke

- - - Updated - - -

how to fix this ?
    https://imgur.com/a/S9zzXNU
    This is the current version of authentication packet structure, it's up to you to change that in Minerva

I strongly advise you to learn about TCP connection and data types first, otherwise you will be wasting your time here

MemberRank
    Mar 2018 Join Date
    5Posts

Help please...
    https://imgur.com/9ivy5VI

MemberRank
    Aug 2016 Join Date
    7Posts

can you tell me which one should ? I just want to play around, please help me solve this problem @Niicke

MemberRank
    Apr 2012 Join Date
    BrazilLocation
    53Posts

Quote Originally Posted by soewandi View Post
    can you tell me which one should ? I just want to play around, please help me solve this problem @Niicke
    I don't remember now because I'm working in another emulator but the packet name is "Initialized" if I'm not mistaken

True MemberRank
    Jan 2010 Join Date
    276Posts

Its not initialized, also not a channel list problem god damn it why do i keep replying to these

MemberRank
    Apr 2012 Join Date
    BrazilLocation
    53Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenHeaven View Post
    Its not initialized, also not a channel list problem god damn it why do i keep replying to these
    I said bullshit Initialized is when a character enters the world
    I need more coffee

Advertisement