Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

CentrinoGames - Minerva EP18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
inglês -->
Well, boys and girls, this is a big step to get out of the EP8, and to advance our servers, the same way that we get great feats with this "ep", I ask everyone to look at this project with affection and everything I can manage to test and later post here on that topic.
Good programming at All and let's all together, Cabal joined, a strong programmers.
==========================================================================
Português --> Bem, meninos e meninas , isso é um grande passo para sairmos dos EP8 ,e avançar nosso servidores, do mesmo modo que conseguimos grande façanhas com esse "ep", peço a todos que olhemos esse projeto com carinho e tudo que conseguir arrumar irei testar e posteriormente postarei aqui nesse tópico.
Boa programação a Todos e vamos todos juntos, Cabal únidos, um programadores forte.
=================================================================================================
Espanhol --> Bueno, chicos y chicas, eso es un gran paso para salir de los EP8, y avanzar nuestros servidores, al igual que conseguimos grandes hazañas con ese "ep", pido a todos que miren ese proyecto con cariño y todo lo que pueda arreglar voy a probar. y posteriormente publicaré aquí en este tema.
Buena programación a Todos y todos juntos, Cabal únicos, un programador fuerte.
=================================================================================================================
Chinês --> 好吧,男孩和女孩,这是走出EP8走出一大步,推进我们的服务器,就像我们通过这个“ep”获得巨大成功的方式一样,我要求每个人都以亲情和我可以设法测试的一切来看待这个项目 后来在这个主题上发帖。
好的编程在All,让我们一起,Cabal加入,一个强大的程序员。

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
C7cQqgD - CentrinoGames - Minerva EP18 - RaGEZONE Forums
sue94Ub - CentrinoGames - Minerva EP18 - RaGEZONE Forums
hNdGPpa - CentrinoGames - Minerva EP18 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's funny that only now people are interested in this.

Anyway, seems like README is a complete rip-off of what we had in our repo. Where's the FAQ/wiki links?
BTW you shouldn't keep packages in your repo, msbuild should restore/download them.

oh and:
>unable to decrypt RSA data
>asks which database version is used

lul

No it's just a progress of his development. It's just some adds for existing minerva project. Since it's on github may there will be some developer who can help his work! In current state, this is useless...Hopefully he keep up the work and we will see the progress :)

Nope.

Well, boys and girls, this is a big step to get out of the EP8, and to advance our servers, the same way that we get great feats with this "ep", I ask everyone to look at this project with affection and everything I can manage to test and later post here on that topic.
Good programming at All and let's all together, Cabal joined, a strong programmers.

Also nope.

Back then we had 3 devs working on it, yet RZ cabal community had shown that they don't have interest in it. We even jumped into EP14 at that time, just to gather more attention... We were talking about opening a public test server...

Anyway, that code is a mess, it needs to be refactored or you will run into issues later.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Back then we had 3 devs working on it, yet RZ cabal community had shown that they don't have interest in it. We even jumped into EP14 at that time, just to gather more attention... We were talking about opening a public test server...

Anyway, that code is a mess, it needs to be refactored or you will run into issues later.

---------------------
do not worry, even if no one is interested in this project, I'll always be ...
I am already analyzing and developing settings to improve the existing system so far, besides the more C # is my area ....
I will try to improve this project as much as possible.
towards the success of our goods.
today I'll get to see about Force Gunner and maybe Sunday already post the files needed to log without error

-----------------------------------------------
quanto a isso , não se preocupe, mesmo que ninguem estiver interessado nesse projeto, eu sempre vou estar ...
já estou analisando e desenvolvendo configurações para aprimorar o sistema existente até agora, alem do mais C# é minha área....
vou tentar aprimorar esse projeto o máximo possível.
rumo ao sucesso do nossos bens.
hoje vou pegar pra ver sobre o Force Gunner e talvez domingo ja postar os arquivos necessário para logar sem erro.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice release, I'm willing to help You in this project.
Send me private msg how can I contact you.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
now im testing, but just can work with Brasil Client and full updated ver. cabalmain.exe 506

Reaction score

Anyway, seems like README is a complete rip-off of what we had in our repo. Where's the FAQ/wiki links?
BTW you shouldn't keep packages in your repo, msbuild should restore/download them.

oh and:
>unable to decrypt RSA data
>asks which database version is used

lul

Nope.

Also nope.

Well, why would anyone bother with Cabal these days? There are plenty of other much more interesting projects.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, why would anyone bother with Cabal these days? There are plenty of other much more interesting projects.

EN : Please quote one of them?
If it is not interesting to you, respect the interest of the other, as many here would like to see this active project
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PT : Por favor, cite um deles?
Se cabal não seja interessante para você, respeite o interesses de outros, pois muitos aqui gostaria de ver esse projeto ativo.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help // i use latest version of Client EN-US [Updated] and latest version of MariaDB + HeidiSQL

fwCHjNP - CentrinoGames - Minerva EP18 - RaGEZONE Forums

nVCLH3 - CentrinoGames - Minerva EP18 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help // i use latest version of Client EN-US [Updated] and latest version of MariaDB + HeidiSQL

fwCHjNP - CentrinoGames - Minerva EP18 - RaGEZONE Forums

nVCLH3 - CentrinoGames - Minerva EP18 - RaGEZONE Forums
you configured data/master.ini ?

[logindb]
type=MySQL
ip=127.0.0.1
name=login
user=root
password= your passworld root of MariaDB

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol no no no, rsa is the reason, not the db part .... (i knew i should've taken that part off too)

How do you fix it: download EU version because it was built for the eu version first and foremost, but since knuckles might have changed stuff, br official cabal version (cuz that will make you and others bother me less with the same question over and over on these posts).

so it means br or eu client will only work with it??

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I only tested minerva versions with eu, so if knuckles says it works with br as well as i've seen it work... then yes.

Also US is known to have a different rsa key size so yeah, us is not compatible.
It shouldnt make any difference for anyone... just download it from a different place ( for us people ofc).

ok thanks for the help downloading BR and EU client to test it right now :w00t: will post updates if works fine

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Perfectly working fine with BR client gonna try next in EU client

For those other whose gonna try this out on NA client use BR client instead

Will update if works fine with EU client

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
lAJZTQm - CentrinoGames - Minerva EP18 - RaGEZONE Forums

I can not connect to the server ??

when I connect, the client closes

Attachments

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
lAJZTQm - CentrinoGames - Minerva EP18 - RaGEZONE Forums

I can not connect to the server ??
you start cabal with breaklee command??

------

found your problem internal name is in internal.txt.txt // change it to internal.txt only

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back