Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How create new effects.

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
I start learn how create new effects.I use programm Particle Illusion-this programm more compatible for cabal.I working now only with one plugin for 010editor(.eps(particles)).Find some unknown values and add it in plugin(if you find another write here). (this plugin).All effects in Particle Illusion created usind only textures(like in cabal).Periodically, I will study and write the results(part of guide) here.In video I sorted some effects which i try add for cabal(you can try too if you want).Its example of effects which can add for cabal.

.efx consist from some another effects and .efx-its as .gif where you can move-scale-rotate-set start-end parametres of animation-visibility of effects.(eps)-its particle or particle system and its i learn.Now i adapting tools and all important things for learning.

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Trying create something primitive for understanding how its working.This .efx consist from 5 elements(I use 2 types of effects-.eps and .ebd)-4 .eps files(boom effect) and 1 .ebd file(trail from a flying object)

Trying understand and show how use and what we can do with .efx files

Here I show what you can do using .els files(colored sun shine)-coloring terrain+all models in zone(only not character).You can use it for coloring zone of terrain,zones of skill,zones of another models(campfires,lamps) or you can сome up with something else.Create an effect like the previous video and try to experiment with the effect.

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
In this video i show how you can create effects using only .ebm files from client-you can create new class(for example-summoner or necromanser with new skills(if you can-you may change animations of skills)).I using only transforms values in .efx file for creating this primitive effect(4 .ebm files-6 objects)

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Video files about .efx removed from YouTube for copyright infringement
chachuy25 - How create new effects. - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
In this video i show how you can create effects using only .ebm files from client-you can create new class(for example-summoner or necromanser with new skills(if you can-you may change animations of skills)).I using only transforms values in .efx file for creating this primitive effect(4 .ebm files-6 objects)

Dude, you're very Ducking, I wish I had your creativity, I liked the issues you made on the map. And thank you for sharing your knowledge.

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Some .eps files dont use textures and use .ebm files as particle in particle system.How to check it?If you choose the last value in the plugin and in the top window of 010 editor there were still values or .eps plugin dont use any textures-use this plugin (if .eps file dont use .ebm file or files as particle-you take error-use standart .eps plugin on this file) i add some values and now you can use .ebm files as particle(.ebm files must have no animations-only static models,if you need move-rotate-scale it change values in .efx file which use as object .eps file with your .ebm particle).

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
could we get the vid posted on a fileshare site that isn't in a country that will issue a take down?

Back